Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Our Motivation Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Motivation Of Love (238 Views)

Why Abortion Is An Abominable Sin(selfishness & lack of love for unborn child) / I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them / Understanding The Difference B/w Atheism, Religion And The Divine Truth Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Motivation Of Love by overcomersfaith(f): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Beloved, wow! another great week is here, praise the Lord somebody! Faithful is our God. The month of January is running out and I believe some many are being blessed. The goodness of Lord is already manifesting in our lives in Jesus Name.

Serving God willing is one way of manifesting Gods greater glory and am sure you will not want to miss it. I am positioned to be blessed by God, I will not give up come what may because I know that the faithfulness of my God is standeth sure.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/our-motivation-of-love/

(1) (Reply)

Pray Without Ceasing / Wipe Out Malarial Illness As The Malware Can / Every Force Making You To Do The Wrong Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.