Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed (906 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut Available ( Cracked And Uncracked) / Uncracked Palm Kernel Nut Needed / Uncracked Palm Kernel Nut. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by innoGod: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Constant supplier of Uncracked palm kernel nut is needed in our factory in ibadan. Kindly contact me on or whatsapp 07039614018 if u can supply. Please note; Only serious and hard working suppliers are needed and work starts immediately.
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by genesissource: 3:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Kind of salt: Rock,industrial,Smooth, n d Powder .pharmacy salt.
Bagging size: 25, 50 and 80kg
Origin: Ghana ( Ada Sege)
How many kg: Price depends of the size and quantity
Qty of production: With new machines in place, quantity is unlimited
***** You are welcome to send your representative to the field in Accra . Land size is roughly 16km long.
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2017
innoGod:
Constant supplier of Uncracked palm kernel nut is needed in our factory in ibadan. Kindly contact me on or whatsapp 07039614018 if u can supply. Please note; Only serious and hard working suppliers are needed and work starts immediately.

Hello

50kg of uncracked nut gives how many kg of cracked nut? Thank you.
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
innoGod:
1 kg of uncracked nut gives how many grams of cracked nut
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by adeniyi65(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you can lets goes into contract,you pay some part of the payment to brings it to you then you paid the remaining balance after delivery.we have a lot of it here in ibadan.capital is the obstacle.
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by innoGod: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
adeniyi65:
If you can lets goes into contract,you pay some part of the payment to brings it to you then you paid the remaining balance after delivery.we have a lot of it here in ibadan.capital is the obstacle.

contact the number given above.
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by innoGod: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Can I get reliable ppl pls...
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by Sonn(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2017
innoGod:
Can I get reliable ppl pls...
your company's name and full address pls
Re: Constant Supplier Of Uncracked PKN Needed by innoGod: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
innoGod:

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Birds For Sale In Ibadan / Xmas Broilers For Sale / How To Start A Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.