Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Check Out My New First Rnb Tittled-no More Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out My New First Rnb Tittled-no More Love (438 Views)

[MP3] More Love - Godwin Kingsley Johnney / Latest Hit By PHYNO X OLAMIDE Tittled "ONYEOMA". / Check Out My New Rnb Music Tittled NO MORE LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My New First Rnb Tittled-no More Love by Damigivenchy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
https://www.datafilehost.comd/d2606435
The song is all about heart broken issues that happen to me recently with someone that i have feelings for but she is in love with another person very close to me but i cant tell her how i feel...
It was a freestyle RnB,, although am a rapper but this happen to be my first RnB.
Please dont mind the sound underground because i recorded it on the street when am taking a walk just to clear my mind for what just happen..
Please take your time to listen to it your critisism is allowed,please drop your comment about it thank you.... Here is the link for the music https://www.datafilehost.com/d/d2606435
THE LYRIC GOES LIKE THIS......
I meet this girl on my way
she is a type i see everyday
i talk to her without delay
i got her num and i got her name
i love her according to what my heart say
i know her since when we are in pry six
mo mo e i know where you living
oh pls girl try to remember my face
i could swear i can feel my heart race
i luv u ooo baby
i seek ur looove baby
i can swear,untop everything i got
mo ni fee,oh baby am in love
am in looove baby
am in looove sweatie
am in love(4ce)
bridge: i thought i was strong
but i was wrong
i gave u my world and my
love
i thought i was strong
but i was wrong
i love but u broke my heart
chorus: no more love(4ce)
verse2:
though i luv u
but u got some1 else on yur mind
i need u
i can feel ur luv inside of me
i miss u
everynight i wish u could be with mee
because of u
i can tear the world apart
that the true
baby i cannot lie
am in looove sweetie
am in looove baby,
am in love(4ce)
(bridge) (chorus)
THANK U ALL FOR LISTENING AND READING
PLEASE YOUR VIEWS IS NEEDED
IF IT IS GOOD OR NOT PLEASE TELL ME.. BUT AM A YORUBA&ENGLISH RAPPER....
THANKS
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/d2606435
Re: Check Out My New First Rnb Tittled-no More Love by Naijatastic: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.

(1) (Reply)

Trap Producers Needed / Tae Tee – Cell Phone (prod By Lahlah) || Funmitrends / Emmy Rhymes - "Area" + "Maria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.