Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? (387 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? by gale2626: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
cry cryI stumbled over this while studying and I wish to know the truth!
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763, “The Messenger of Allah [Mohammed] said: ‘Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with deficiency.” embarassedI stumbled over this while studying and I wish to know the truth!
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763, “The Messenger of Allah [Mohammed] said: ‘Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with deficiency.”
Re: As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? by gale2626: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
do I really need to hurt my neighbours?
Re: As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
gale2626:
do I really need to hurt my neighbours?

I suppose the interpolation in bracket is not part of the message. Definitely part of what you and your islamophobes wanted to confuse yourself with. "With mark on him" could mean anything, and the most plausible of it all is the mark on the forehead as a result of constant prayer.

Take your stupidity out of here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? by mengho(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nop, the real meaning is lost from the translation
Re: As A Muslim Do Need To Kill To See Al-jannah? by gale2626: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I suppose the interpolation in bracket is not part of the message. Definitely part of what you and your islamophobes wanted to confuse yourself with. "With mark on him" could mean anything, and the most plausible of it all is the mark on the forehead as a result of constant prayer.

Take your stupidity out of here.

you said your self that it could mean anything which still means you might be wrong. no need for the insult, the truth could sound bitter at times.

(1) (Reply)

The Word Made Flesh Contd. / How To Create The Life You Want / The Reason Why U Are Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.