Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe (43569 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by LordDecency(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chaiiii...

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by nowpresence(f): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kenya and Zimbabwe have something in common
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Simeony007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Kimjinkyu(f): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
See people dey book space, kai. I don't have nothing to say
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
mc na dj ni?
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by TinaAnita(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
If he could lose his temper and beat up someone in public then I sorry for his wife because he would turn her to a punching bag in no distant time.
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Randy100: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmm some pastor self.
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by muxyray(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:
orisirisi
No be small

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by bellesangel(f): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
wetin concern the m.c about the groom desired music on his day of joy# who eee help# oversabi

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by speedyconnect3: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
ok
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by oteneaaron(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
Seun wake up this ain't news...

welcome to the new Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Abbeyme: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Deseo:
undecided

Your DP is cool....

and you signature is thoughtful.

You a psychologist or artist?
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by ALAYORMII: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pastor cum MC deserve the beating he got, the only thing was the groom spoiled his own party

Why call someone a devil if you are not looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Ritaokafor(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Its reception not church service. Serves d MC ryt. He should v left. Why dictate in anoda man's affair. All ds pastors forming holier than thou attitude.mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abbeyme:

Your DP is cool....

and you signature is thoughtful.

You a psychologist or artist?

Thank you. I'm not any of the aforementioned, I just read wide.

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
oteneaaron:

welcome to the new Nairaland..
it's a pity
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by dtruth50: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
TinaAnita:
If he could lose his temper and beat up someone in public then I sorry for his wife because he would turn her to a punching bag in no distant time.
guy do u read wht d MC did to him? he called him devil grin
TinaAnita:
guy do u read wht d MC did to him? he called him devil
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Tman104(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
BELKIS:
angry sad embarassed
No broblem continue

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by MizTyna(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hahaha! Too funny
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by BELKIS(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tman104:
No broblem continue

Haa...I'm not yoruba.. what does that mean ?
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Burgerlomo: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
shaokhan01:
grin the groom na ex tout?

2 much weed grin
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Marotzke(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
This MC/pastor is something else.
First your Mc work was supposed to have ended in the church but you pursued the couple to their reception venue to continue harrassing them.
Then this Mc decreed that the groom's preferred music should not be played, labelling it worldly. See wahala.

For daring to seek happiness in his own wedding reception this man as renamed Satan by this over bearing, canterkarous pastor.
If na me you will loose four of your front teeth,
For the family keeping the gifts? Okay,they can give it to the Mc.
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is Zimbabwe not the capital of Asia?
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by mastermaestro(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by fatjo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Now that is ludicrous
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by abike12(f): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
the bride has entered one chance
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by chiraqDemon(m): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
If i read well this occured at the reception and not the main wedding
I fir knock the dj well e dey mad
Ur work was supposed to end after the knot tying but u know too much and decided to help at the reception, follow my rules at my event u dont want to and u even go as as throwing insults at me and damaging my image
D guy is even lucky he only got beat up

1 Like

Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Rank50: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2017
That MC dey craze! I hate such stubborn headed A-holes tryna impose their churchiness on others.. If na me i no go pay am 1kobo
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Wedding he Bankrolled??,
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by MOSICATED5(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Good job pastor. Proudly SDA
Re: Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe by elsomm(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
I would beat the MC myself. He's mischievous. He want to dictate what will happen on my wedding. Even calling me names before my wife and guests. Soon he will tell me what positions I should and should not make love to my wife. All this gods of men.

I'm pissed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Claims 70-year-old On Her Birthday. See Reaction (photos) / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.