Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. (1527 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa / Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by Sylverly(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think it's early for her marriage to ogbonna Kalu to trend.

Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by gentility16(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerians gat no chill
Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by crunchyg: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Who is Laura Ikeji undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by NegeduGrace(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
something is seriously wrong with her and she has no one to tell her..is she not a product of marriage and doesn't that make her an achievement to her mother? did anybody force her into the marriage abi she no know the man before she married him?some of this celebrities re very senseless..not intelligent @all
Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by Sylverly(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
crunchyg:
Who is Laura Ikeji undecided undecided undecided
Linda ikeji's younger sister. Since u no know..lol

Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by Sylverly(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
something is seriously wrong with her and she has no one to tell her..is she not a product of marriage and doesn't that make her an achievement to her mother? did anybody force her into the marriage abi she no know the man before she married him?some of this celebrities re very senseless..not intelligent @all
I guess, such an outburst might be in response to accumulated criticism
Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by enoqueen: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
She don bring trouble for herself.
Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please if u lost your #25,000 tied with two rubber bands in small black nylon bag, around shoprite area, close to car park. Inbox me now... Let me direct u to where u will get your two rubber bands & black nylon back

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by crunchyg: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sylverly:
Linda ikeji's younger sister. Since u no know..lol
Does she know me
Re: Laura Ikeji's Marriage rant- marriage Not an achievement. Nigerians React. by Sylverly(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2017
crunchyg:

Does she know me
lol..maybe

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lina, The Youngest Mother Ever To Give Birth At The Age Of 5 / Cutest And Most Famous Celebrity Kids / Photos: Sofia Vergara Goes Completely Nude At 45 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.