Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Omo See Curve!!,top 10 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omo See Curve!!,top 10 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood (1489 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / 10 Hottest Curvy Celebrities Who Have Bodies We’ll Totally Kill For / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo See Curve!!,top 10 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood by arodavoo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
1. Kim Kardashian

Now on our number one list is no other but Kim, yes, and the lady is got the hour glass shape most men could die for unfortunately for those miserable onlookers, she’s Kanye’s baby and her fans love it that way.

Read more: Top 10 Hottest South Indian Actresses

2. Beyonce

Jay Z’s heartthrob Beyonce is got that Black and proud shape that could make a male guest at her concert licking his lips for the crazy shape this lovely lady’s got.

3. Drew Barrymore

Forty one year old Drew is sure a multi talented TV personality; she’s been appraised for this as well as her curvy stature which she’s graciously kept that way.

Read more: 10 Countries with the Most Beautiful Women

4. America Ferrera

Thirty two year old America Georgine Ferrera is well known for two things, he beautiful talent displayed in the role she took in the popular TV series ‘Ugly Betty’ and number two, for her sweetly balanced stature that makes her a catch!

5. Eva Mendes

Eva isn’t just a curvy girl, she’s a natural at her curves, she doesn’t just fit in all pictures, and she spells attractions for which her fans are always happy to see her.

Read more: Top 10 Hottest Female DJs of 2015

6. Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek is such a charmer, who wouldn’t love to watch a second time? She’s beautiful, curvy and what more? She’s especially talented.

7. Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence like her name sake Jennifer Love Hewitt so love her body and even more that she tends to advocated healthy body image on any given chance “I’m never going to starve myself for a part. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong – not thin and underfed.” She once commented.

Read more: Top 10 Real Life Disney Princesses

8. Jennifer Love Hewitt

Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of those rare female celebrities who wouldn’t hide their love for themselves, she loves her body, treats it with care and wouldn’t want to drop a pound in those special area that spell sexy. Go girl!

9. Christina Aguilera

And here on our list’s number nine is another Christina; sure this Christina is nothing but a beauty and brain combination. Known for her multi-talented nature, Christina sure makes a big deal out of beauty with her curves and sexiness.

Read more: Top 10 Must Watch Hollywood Movies Before You Get Old

10. Kate Winslet

Kate! Yes, I get the shiver when I hear the name (Kate). Already the name is beginning to sound like a synonym for beautiful or curvy or sexy, Kate Winslet is such a beauty and she knows it.

See more pics
http://sportfaaji..com.ng/2017/01/bootylicious-bodiestop-10-hottest-curvy.html?m=1

Re: Omo See Curve!!,top 10 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood by mayten(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
without pictures the list is useless

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Miss Beautiful Nigeria Queen Celebrates Birthday / #bbnaija: 5 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Tboss / Queen Of Pepper Dem Gang- T Boss Flaunts Major Cleavage In Stunning BTS Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.