Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Current Cost Of Cassava Tubers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Current Cost Of Cassava Tubers (1495 Views)

How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Current Cost Of Cassava Tubers by waziri4biz: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders can someone tell me the current cost of cassava tubers per 50kg bag or per tonnage .I am currently going into cassava farming in Edo state .
Re: The Current Cost Of Cassava Tubers by kagari: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
waziri4biz:
Good day fellow nairalanders can someone tell me the current cost of cassava tubers per 50kg bag or per tonnage .I am currently going into cassava farming in Edo state .
as of december 4500
Re: The Current Cost Of Cassava Tubers by waziri4biz: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
kagari:
as of december 4500
#4500 for a 50kg of cassava tubers ??

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale At Alabata village Abeokuta / Indomie Waste In Tons For Sale At A Cheaper Price #155 Per Kg / I Killed This Snake In My Backyard Farm (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.