Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM (1029 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Er0tic Whatsapp Conversation Between Her Husband / Get Help Worldeide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by Helkayklassic(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
People are getting frustrated day by day. Here is a snapshot of the conversation between who wants to provide help and get help.

The guy that wants to get help claim he has been calling who he was matched with since Saturday, while who is suppose to provide help has been forming busy.

Then the help getter ask the help provider to kindly go and click i don't want to make this payment, if he is not interested in making the payment rather than forming busy. See screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by Helkayklassic(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
The help getter first message.

Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by SUPERPACK: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Money Making Machine (MMM) news again?.
Seun and lalasticlala right now

Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by modelsms2: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
this has brought more sorrow than happineaa.
Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Omo I love the confirm clap back

Meant for some idiots here. " aye e o ma baje ni" lols
Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by nwakibe: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol! Some people got their life partners through mmm, while others a making enemies through same mmm.
Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by zuby4real10(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
chai..... The participants are here frustrated while chuddy is some where in philliphines chilling himself. I swear e no go better for any body behind this scam called mmm.
Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by Rapmaestro(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jes say bye bye to ur money jawe
Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by fgee10(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
I laff in panya
Re: Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm less concern since its not my money.. let them enjoy the comedy till the movie ends...

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship: Federal Ministry Of Education | Federal Scholarship Board / A Nigerian A&E Doctor Groped A Pensioner Brea.st And Gave Her Daughter High Five / How Can One Get A Fully Approved Google Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.