Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Best CGPA In The University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best CGPA In The University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 (439 Views)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / The Polytechnic Ibadan, 2016/2017 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best CGPA In The University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 by Ghidihawn: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Many would give a lot to be in the shoes of Mr Daniel Nkemelu right now, a Computer science student of the University of Ibadan. He has graduated with a perfect 7.0 CGPA, a feat many have tried but failed to achieve in the Premier University. The news of this astounding feat is trending all over the net. Below is an excerpt from an interview he granted, posted on Vanguad Nigeria

By Dayo Adesulu

TELL us about yourself.

My name is Daniel Nkemelu K. What does the initial K. stands for? Daniel Nkemelu Kelechukwu. How did you come about the Yoruba names (Oluwaseun) as it appears between your name on Facebook? I simply converted my native name (Kelechukwu) to Yoruba. I love the Yoruba culture, I’m very Nigerian. Where did you hail from? I am from Nnewi-North LGA in Anambra State.

How old are you, Daniel?

I’m 24. Could you please tell us about your parents. Who are your parents and what are their occupations? My dad, Mr Daniel Nkemelu, is a business man and my mum, Mrs Augustina Nkemelu, is a caterer and fashion designer. They are based in Lagos. I can talk about how amazing they are all day, but let me simply say, they are God’s gift to me.

What exactly do you mean?

My siblings and I were brought up with full and proper parental guidance. We were taught about morals, honesty and love for every man. These are useful qualities in today’s world.I think it is sufficient to acknowledge my Christian background and avoid mentioning a particular church. Church is a delicate topic in Nigeria and I don’t want to distract the aim of this interview.

How many children have your parents and what position are you?

I’m fifth of seven children, four boys and three girls. I’m the third boy and fifth child. Where are they and what are they doing? Some are married, some are working, my younger ones are schooling.

What’s your course of study?

Computer Science.

I heard that you graduated with a 7.0 CGPA, is that true?

Read more below

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/01/interview-with-daniel-nkemelu.html

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!! / Student Support Biz For Those With Spare Time. / Get 95% Off Your Professional Training And Certification Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.