Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. (1349 Views)

How Many Figure Of Speech Can You Figure Out Of This Image ?? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. by MVLOX(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
The graphic, made by Dancewear Central, has proven difficult because of the intricate details. Not only are there dozens of flamingos to look between, the s-shaped necks of the birds add an extra element of confusion. Have you managed to spot the dancer yet? The trick is to look for the ballerina’s traditional hair do, which has been scraped back in a bright yellow bun.
I will post the imagine dat shows the dancer afta like 3 pages of responses

Re: Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. by smithe113(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
yeah...took me less than 1 minute to figure that out
Re: Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. by leobrownish(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
b4 na fox, nw na bellerina dancer.... y not look for valenciana dancer, e go dey easy to find wella.
Re: Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. by wahles(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Spotted her# she has her hands over her head, shes @ d left hand side of. Screen,close to the bottom
Re: Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. by MVLOX(m): 12:11am On Jan 24, 2017
This 1 easy the next 1 na die make una ready.... By 2mao u guys will c dat 1
Re: Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 24, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Can't Draw Better Than Me!if You Can,then Prove It. / Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? / Maverick puzzles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.