Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Guaranteed Social Media Way Of Making Money Online in 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Guaranteed Social Media Way Of Making Money Online in 2017 (551 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Guaranteed Social Media Way Of Making Money Online in 2017 by BLWeb: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
What i am about to reveal to you is one of the guaranteed way of making money online this year.
All you need is just consistent work on social media and you will start seeing the rewards sooner.

This is a no brainer, if you have a product or service to sell,
and you find ingenious ways to promote on social media, you will make money.

But then,which social media is the fastest growing right now, and very dynamic in
how you can make money with it?

I will say, it's Instagram. That is the hottest place at this moment where all the big brands go to engage
with their customers. Services and Business targeting fashion, food, cars, music are making it big over there.

Well, for you to become a big brand on instagram is not a child's play, you will have to work hard for it.
This is the reason why i like instagram because you really have to engage to be able to make sales,
this means even when people do use bots, you must still have to engage in the community to break even.
You will understand as you read on.

But you just want to make money with instagram, and you are thinking if there is a much faster way.
Yes, there is. Let me show you how you can get started right away.

Instagram is the fastest way to grow your brand right now.
Its also the fastest dynamic way to make money,for example, with cpa marketing.
It is easy to open an instagram account, edit your profile, start posting pictures and start growing your community.
Yes, normal social media activities will steadily grow your popularity, but you also need to know the required
strategies to actually get directly to the potential customer and close the sales.

First is deciding what niche you want to fit in. More in a realistic way, i would call it your passion, but should still qualify for a niche.

E.g Coupons. If your passion is about giving out rewards of free gifts to people then this can be a niche to work with.
You now create an account with a username like "thecouponking".
To make the account standard, you will have to edit description,and include your website in the profile bio.

There are great niches you can take on like fitness, food, sport gears, cars, teen, latest gadgets, fashion, music and some more.

Ok. Before you even start bringing in traffic, you will need to make some posts. Instagram updates are only about pictures and videos.
That means you need to get some high quality photos about your niche. There are methods you can use to get stock pictures
for free, and they would be enough to get you started. Don't just go to google images and start lifting pictures.

Then its time to think of your approach to getting traffic.

You must first find the cpa offer which will convert the most for your choosen niche.
Using the coupon niche above, i would find a cpa offer like the "Get Free $150 Amazon gift card" in maxbounty for example.
After getting your cpa offer link, then you have to decide how you wan't the link to be: will you build a landing page, collect leads and redirect to it? or buy a domain and do direct redirection?

Both approaches are better, but if you are looking to bank in short term, then domain redirection would do, while you will lose leads.

After fixing your domain, edit your profile and insert your website in the url field.

If you have your bio description checked, name and website field checked, then you are basically set to go.

(to be continued)

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of Nigerian Naira Against Other Currencies Is Sad! / Invest In this Business and become a Millionaire. / How To Join The 8 Richest People In The World (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.