Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

MMM Nigeria: Sergey Mavrodi Won’t Pay You From Russia But Yourselves, Must Read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria: Sergey Mavrodi Won’t Pay You From Russia But Yourselves, Must Read (730 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Sergey Mavrodi Won’t Pay You From Russia But Yourselves, Must Read by juliebrown: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2017
WE MUST TRY TO BE FACTUAL AND GET AWAY WITH INSINUATIONS
I will like to clear participants of our beloved community about the situation currently going on in our platform and what causes it and why we need to understand MMM Ideology. 
1. The process of PH and GH in MMM has not changed apart from the fact that there is much load on the system and there is a daily limit the admins try to set so that it will be possible to everyone to GH and not just some people GH in millions while others cannot. The problem is just that some were fast enough to create some GH orders before the implementation of the daily limit and some people chose to be canceling their orders,  a measure was taken to hide the orders to prevent them from doing that because such acts affect the proper functionality of the Dispatcher which is doing the matching. 
2. The allegation that guiders sucked the system is a total error because the MMM admins are not foolish not to know what is best for a system they created. Every guider has a level of leaders bonus they can be allowed to GH based on the surplus of PH requests in the system. And the guiders have a mandated percentage (based on their hierarchy they must return back to the system). 
In MMM system,  when PH orders are to much,  people will not be matched on time and that is when guiders are allowed to GH much. And the real truth about what takes out more money from the system is referral bonus and not leaders bonus. What makes many guiders to have huge money is simply that they worked more, organise seminars and have more referrals. There are many ordinary participants that PH and GH in millions because they run multiple accounts and referral schemes. And such people (unlike Guiders)  have no limitations of GH that guiders are always placed on. 
3. If we must blame the December freezing on Low PH,  then here is the simple explanation. 
a.  The PH level of the system increased to such an extent that people are hardly matched to pay on time,  as they complain,  the admin allowed guiders to GH more so as to reduced the PH level. 
b.  When the above was done,  it was too late for the admin to discover that the Plenty PH in the system are actually FAKE, most people only PH then because they believe they will not be matched.  Their PHs are actually of the money they don’t have or money they are expecting to GH. 
c.  When the admins took a measure to reduce the PH level of the system so that people can be matched on time,  those who are matched did not have money to pay and instead of allowing their Mavros to be canceled,  greed will not allow them,  they started uploading fake POP to buy time as they expected to GH to pay. 
d.  Unluckily for them,  the people they are expecting to GH from also have a similar problem,  they too are waiting to receive GH before they PH,  so those people also uploaded fake POP and fake POP became viral within a short time. 
I remember I wrote an article on this that we should start the war on fake POP before many of our downlines become discouraged. 
4. As a result of the fake POPs,  many people became discouraged and refused to PH.  It became hard for many who have pending fake POP issues to pay out money to another participants when they are not sure that their cases will be resolved in a short time. 
5. When the admins noticed that,  they stopped all the 1k+ guiders and above from GHing for about 3 weeks,  and that worsen the situations as many guiders who have greedily PHed the money they don’t have (waiting for GH)  started uploading fake POP also. MMM had already told us they will not go on holidays in December against the rumours some people started by then,  but the sudden emergence of fake POP forced a freezing of Mavros as many refused to pay their orders.  It was just as if the upload of fake POP is then done as a revenge.  Even those who have money refused to pay. 
6. The media (using the opportunity of the planned resolution and report against MMM)  used the opportunity to raise public alarm that MMM will crash on Dec 14, 2016 as they expect the House of Reps will sit on MMM issue and place a ban on it.  Many religious leaders also join the battle to create fear in their members. 
7. To prevent the possible predicted collapse,  Mavrodi wrote an open letter to the Government ahead of the Dec 14 date and Mavros were Frozen on December 13th.  
There are other things I cannot list in the sequence of events but I chose to write this to clear the general wrong opinion and blame on guiders bonus. I know the guiders played a major part in encouraging wrong actions stated above,  even the rumour that MMM will go on holiday started from a guider which makes many to say they will not PH again till January 2017.
I can also still remember a guider also wrote an article to support the upload of fake POP by then and condemn the people complaining against fake POP. The guider wrote that many of us are participating with money that is not our spare money and we don’t have a moral ground to condemn fake POP. 
The major problem of MMM community is PANIC and GREED which are always a result of ignorance and non adherence to MMM ideology. 
I know of somebody around me here who is not a guider but bought a car within few months joining MMM. The man simply advertised MMM as a business,  printed forms and charged people 7k per registration,  when you GH,  you also share a percentage with him.  That man never have time to teach anybody MMM ideology.  Contrary to MMM ideology of no guarantee,  he gives people guarantee to share the the yield on the money with them. 
I know of many in MMM who till today don’t understand that MMM is a donation scheme.  They believe it is Mavrodi that is sending money from Russia so they are ready to cash in as much as they can and run away.
MMM admins foresee all these things and that is why they train guiders in MMM before they are upgraded as guiders,  but as corruption as eaten deep into our nation fabric,  many EMPTY HEAD GUIDERS HAVE FOUND THEIR WAYS INTO THE GUIDERS FORUM TODAY through impersonation.  

They are guiders only by PO upgrade as the schooling is attended on their behalf and such are mostly empty cans that make much noise when issues happen.  They will even go to a great extent to tell lies in the name of CROs and Mr Andrew to give their downlines promises that MMM was never made just to get bonus. And there are many more like such who were never even guiders but earn million through referral bonus when they themselves have never for once read the ideology of MMM.
By the grace of God,  I am a guider today and I can boldly say that I have never for once cash out any Leaders bonus.  As ordinary participant,  I have over 100+ direct referral and that does not stop me from PHing every week. Even now there are many downlines under me that are already registering their family members under them simply to get referral and registration bonuses when they themselves never know how to operate a Personal Office or understand how MMM works.  Some ordinary participants always register a new account every time just to keep getting registration bonus because they believe MMM is free money. 
There are many of us who are guilty of this and when it comes to a situation like this,  we are fast to raise alarm that MMM is not doing fine. 
The worst of it now, many of us who are waiting for GH in MMM now are PHing in copycats of MMM,  but waiting to come and collect money in MMM. I suspect that some of those people are the one always raising panic in MMM out of impatience because they are looking for money to go and pay for their PH. 
Currently,  I still have pending fake POP issues and I am Ok with it until when the CROs will reach my turn and I am still trying to join others to build MMM community. 
It will be surprising to hear today that somebody refused to PH because his guider advised him not to pay PH order until MMM stabilizes!  I wonder how the stability will come when we refused to pay our order. 
The truth is bitter but must be told. 
MMM IS NOT A BUSINESS,  THE MONEY YOU GIVE IN MMM IS A DONATION,  AND WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE A SPIRIT OF GIVING THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS CREATE PANIC AND CONFUSION FOR OTHERS. 
If we like we can continue to create panic and expect donations to come from Russian. 
I only pray that God will give the rest understanding of MMM ideology and the meaning of BENEVOLENT AND RECIPROCITY. If all of us join hands together to do the right things and spread the correct information about MMM,  things will normalize within a short time instead of just always raising false alarm and panic.
A piece of advice and facts by MMM Nigeria Guider Manjoello . http://chambertimes.com.ng/mmm-nigeria-sergey-mavrodi-wont-pay-you-from-russia-but-yourselves/
Re: MMM Nigeria: Sergey Mavrodi Won’t Pay You From Russia But Yourselves, Must Read by Freddyjimoh: 1:16am On Jan 24, 2017
I stand with you OP. Until people understand that there is no central account that pays but through people's donations, then we will continue to experience the panic.

There is the believe amongst I and my pals that MMM will sustain if the admins act wisely.

Let everyone understand that you can only GH if you PH.

I did a little write up recently on how I think the system can get out of its present quag.

Let admin stop bonus mavros from growing.
Daily update of mavros' growth and not tuesdays an en Thursdays only
The present mavros should be stopped from growing. It is creating more liabilities
Everyone must PH before they can GH. And when it is time to GH, u can GH the total of the new PH and a certain percentage of the old mavros say like 20%. That way, you will have to continue to PH to be able to get your old funds out of the system gradually. By the time the last set of old mavros are out of the system, confidence would have been restored to a certain level and business would be as usual.

I know you might not like this, but I think the admin should look again at the bonuses of the GUIDERS and to check into their activities. GUIDERS are part of the reason MMM is experiencing this present issues, just like u mentioned. A lot of them are not well informed and savvy. Me wey no be guider sef sabi pass some of them.

There is a great need to be patience. I believe we can together sustain this great concept.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Scheme That Pays Better And Faster,DONATION HUB. / See The Qualities Of The Wife A Facebook User Wants To Marry / The Best Paying Bitcoin Investment In This Year So Far..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.