Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Get 5.2 Million Naira Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 5.2 Million Naira Fund (639 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / MTN Nigeria Made ₦51 Billion Profit And Gained 4.2 Million New Subscribers In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 5.2 Million Naira Fund by gurudegreat(m): 1:30am On Jan 24, 2017
due to the economy situation in the country.nigerians have lost what precious to them.people had given up on their education and business project in pursuit of money using ponzi scheme platform.i believed that we all have dreams we want to achieve in life which will help to better our society.get fund(5.2m) within 4-12 weeks to finance your project.dont let that education and business project of yours suffer any more.NOTE you must have a written out project before you will be eligible to be funded

1 Like

Re: Get 5.2 Million Naira Fund by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
gurudegreat:
due to the economy situation in the country.nigerians have lost what precious to them.people had given up on their education and business project in pursuit of money using ponzi scheme platform.i believed that we all have dreams we want to achieve in life which will help to better our society.get fund(5.2m) within 4-12 weeks to finance your project.dont let that education and business project of yours suffer any more.NOTE you must have a written out project before you will be eligible to be funded
What's the website and name of the organization giving this grant?

(1) (Reply)

Food And Snacks Packaging Plastic For Sale / Electric Security Fencing For Industrial & Residential Use In Nigeria / Get 100% Of Your Investment In Less Than 24hours, Its 100% Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.