Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6377941 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (6230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AnaCheks(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
KEYSERSOZE:
Available

National 2hp window unit a/c for N50k.
Complete set of furniture for N40k
Picture
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by arthurshelly: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Monstertrucks:
Can anyone please tell appleton or apple007 to respond to my messages, send the stuffs I paid for or do a refund back? Ever since I paid him money for some of his stuffs he wants to sell he has refused to respond to my messages.

What's is evidence of ur payment to him?scan copy it here then will can all expose him on all avenue within urs here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2017
arthurshelly:

What's is evidence of ur payment to him?scan copy it here then will can all expose him on all avenue within urs here

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AnaCheks(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmmmm.... Is he trying to scam or what?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by arthurshelly: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Monstertrucks:

This guy already scam you..if you pay him 17th of this month and he call me yesterday to come and pick this stuff with cash on delivery....let all join hand to fish this scammer out...i will try my best here to get more information about him and feed you back....please Nairaland family hely to track this scammer.......its not time to blame anyone now...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by arthurshelly: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2017
AnaCheks:
Hmmmmm.... Is he trying to scam or what?
I

I think so...his not picking my call as well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by perezuche(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2017
you have been missing, now a fraud case has been labeled against you and out of no where you show up

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tojahh(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2017
@appleton, this is the height of irresponsibility. How could you after collecting money not render services as agreed? Worst of it not taking calls but always available on whatsApp probably to get more money from another person. Even you called someone to come with cash for same item you'd supposedly sold. Haba naw, you sef fear God. This is the reason people detest online deals, I tell you. I have sold many items via this platform than olx and jiji combined. If he's been scammed be a gentleman and report to him and damn the consequence.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by breadplanets(f): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
This is how they will spoil this thread now. cry Pls mods or who ever can help make sure this person does not go free.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jingiss: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Please mods let's help fish this guy out.. These are the peeps that go about ruining online sales..

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ceasare: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2017
@monstertruck get an official police report then approach ur bank they will give u his address then u can track him from their.Caveat to all never transact off your local zone even if it's 500 worth of item if the deal is not a local one it's not a deal.business gone south like this abounds on Nairaland and the mods are as helpless as d P in psychology.its ur case to finish may God help u but don't let this run tweet his face n put on Facebook and frontage till he has no hiding place .more sweeter he has a pix with a lady ,the lady own sef don cast!

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinybelle(f): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Nawah
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2017
DO your bargaining, mode of payment, delivery type etc on this thread.

Never EVER contact anyone on this thread via whatsapp, BBM, Facebook, email or PM for further duscussions, photos or whatever regarding whatever you want to buy. Let your transactions be concluded in the open!

Thieves plenty here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is bad!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sorry mr monster truck

Please if you can't do cash on the spot and carry the item or what you want to buy is not within where you can reach for inspection kindly let it go.

Besides royalroy already stated the warning on the first page.

*Note of Warning ****

1. Any business done in bere is at the risk of both parties.

2. Nairaland or the Family Section moderator is not liable for any bad deal you get from here.

3. Ensure you make diligent enquiries and verify all transactions properly before engaging anyone in any dealing here.

4. All pictures of product should be posted here and should never be sent to buyers privately (except if requested for individually) if not shared here, your posts will be deleted immediately.

5. Do not, I repeat DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR A PRODUCT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN or INSPECTED PHYSICALLY!!

I have bought some things here and from other threads and the inspect before paying rule works.

Sadly I don't think there's anything the mods can do about this.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyalways:
DO your bargaining, mode of payment, delivery type etc on this thread.

Never EVER contact anyone on this thread via whatsapp, BBM, Facebook, email or PM for further duscussions, photos or whatever regarding whatever you want to buy. Let your transactions be concluded in the open!

Thieves plenty here.
This doesn't solve anything either.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by besocial(f): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
JBoy9:

Rocker, Cot, Walker and Play Pen available. What's ur location?

I need the rocker and play pen. Location is Bashorun Ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
nwarosa:
This doesn't solve anything either.
I don't expect you or everybody to get my point.

Cheers and happy "whatsapping for further details" while the Scammers keep getting fat and bolder. smiley

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by besocial(f): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
platinumventure:

Sorry bro...d pic is d replica of my glass table cos mine is still in its carton packs n unopened yet....my direct email is platinumventures2008@yahoo.com

Sorry once again for any inconvenience

Pls let us be reasonable in giving prices. At least we can all Google to check the meaning of CLEARANCE SALES.
This table for 25k? Clearance sale?
When the new one goes for #7,500 here at my hubby's store.
So annoying.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyalways:

I don't expect you or everybody to get my point.

Cheers and happy "whatsapping for further details" while the Scammers keep getting fat and bolder. smiley
The only reason the guy was scammed is because he paid in advance. If the transaction was done face to face, he wouldn't have.

Nairaland is a faceless forum so anyone can do anything and open a new moniker afterwards.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by platinumventure: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
besocial:

Pls let us be reasonable in giving prices. At least we can all Google to check the meaning of CLEARANCE SALES.
This table for 25k? Clearance sale?
When the new one goes for #7,500 here at my hubby's store.
So annoying.

Woman u will get old n wrinkled real quick wen drinking panadol on other ppls headache...table dat i know how much n were i bought it from n has already been sold off 2 months ago is wot u r trying to demarket here wit ur hubby cheaper price...sorry u came too late....lolest

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
nwarosa:
The only reason the guy was scammed is because he paid in advance. If the transaction was done face to face, he wouldn't have.

Nairaland is a faceless forum so anyone can do anything and open a new moniker afterwards.
And he foolishly paid in advance because he went to whatsapp.

To some extent, this would have been avoided if the transaction was concluded here cos :
The Scammer dares not post it here that he expects payment before delivery. I for one will buy the matter like gala and possibly report him.
I and maybe a few other people will advise the buyer not to send any money. If he goes ahead and does so, then he can't come here to cry wolf.
People could have made suggestions on how to protect both buyer and seller through using a courier service that would transport the goods from Ababa or wherever, deliver to buyer and buyer pays on pick up.
Someone might have mentioned a CREDIBLE Nlder to act as escrow.

Once you go the Pm route, anything goes. Why do you think sites like Amazon, aliexpress and Co have been able to curb Scammers (to some extent) and stay afloat all this years?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tojahh(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blue Gate UPS for sale
650VA
Works perfectly well when charged

Its a giveaway

PH is the location.

Just make me an offer..

Available.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JBoy9(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
besocial:

I need the rocker and play pen.
Location is Bashorun Ibadan

Sorry, the rocker and play pen have been sold. Only the cot and the walker are still on ground
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JBoy9(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oh boy....just read through the drama up here. Some crooks like this label this country what she's being called today. I've done a couple of transactions hereon and two of the buyers were in remote locations - Lagos and Ogun State while I'm in PHC. One of the buyers paid and i sent his package after I received payment. The other guy paid immediately he received an SMS notification with a tracking number from God Is Good Courier confirming that a package had been shipped to him.

@appleton pls don't do this. Pls its not too late. Pls don't bring the wrath of God upon u and ur generation

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spixytinxy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyone who wants to sell gas should let me know, location is lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by arthurshelly: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyalways:

And he foolishly paid in advance because he went to whatsapp.

To some extent, this would have been avoided if the transaction was concluded here cos :
The Scammer dares not post it here that he expects payment before delivery. I for one will buy the matter like gala and possibly report him.
I and maybe a few other people will advise the buyer not to send any money. If he goes ahead and does so, then he can't come here to cry wolf.
People could have made suggestions on how to protect both buyer and seller through using a courier service that would transport the goods from Ababa or wherever, deliver to buyer and buyer pays on pick up.
Someone might have mentioned a CREDIBLE Nlder to act as escrow.

Once you go the Pm route, anything goes. Why do you think sites like Amazon, aliexpress and Co have been able to curb Scammers (to some extent) and stay afloat all this years?

This ifyalways get trouble small oooo..why using word foolishly to someone on here?not every discussion on here you must comment nah
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by arthurshelly: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Monstertrucks:
Can anyone please tell appleton or apple007 to respond to my messages, send the stuffs I paid for or do a refund back? Ever since I paid him money for some of his stuffs he wants to sell he has refused to respond to my messages.

Has he pick ur calls?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
arthurshelly:

Has he pick ur calls?

No bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (6230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeyfx(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.