Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6417025 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) ... (6254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
404Dev:

Mankind is not the same word as man and can never be used interchangeably.

There is no way man is used to refer to both genders.

Using insults doesn't mean you're right either.

In what way did I infer that man carries the same meaning as mankind? I was only trying to vent your brain to understand that the word man is from a broader word called mankind... Do you get my point?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bitecoin: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Indepengent:

Bad behaviour shouldn't be rewarded. If she succeeds in blackmailing him into a refund, do you know she'll do this to other reputable businesses.

People just want to make ends meet to feed their families. And see how fast she was to bring down someone's bread just for issues that could have been easily resolved. That women is a terrible excuse of a human and I'm deeply ashamed to share a gender as her. Let her do her worse. Him giving her money will only reward a manipulative behaviour.

He should just do so , for peace to reign albeit her character. Truth be told we all have our limits, the seller was cleverly dodging questions and not being straightforward and I know he has learnt his lesson. He pushed her when he didn’t make any move in solving the issue amicably, some won’t won’t much and just make sure he lands in a cell. He should just give her what she wants and if she can’t undo the google index thingy with his name then wahala go start proper which I know she can’t undo

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
404Dev:

Oga school goer.

This is Oxford dictionary. Man refers to an adult MALE. and never both genders.

If your teachers, who were paid to teach you these things could not achieve that feat, I dare not say that I can. I leave you in peace with your ignor*nce.

Lastly, refer to me as Madame school goer.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
psalmz:
bros,I am just after the customer mentality regards refund when it’s not in same condition it was bought

How did you know it wasn't bin the same condition,did he show it to you,he posted a tab here did you see any crack? So how did you know the condition it is,I posted chats where acknowledge that he gave me a dirty pouch what else do you want me to do?
Evidence upon evidence have been posted here.
I wave the refund yesterday so why is he still complaining?

I won't tolerate any lying against me by whomever...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Indepengent(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bitecoin:

He should just do so , for peace to reign albeit her character. Truth be told we all have our limits, the seller was cleverly dodging questions and not being straightforward and I know he has learnt his lesson. He pushed her when he didn’t make any move in solving the issue amicably, some won’t won’t much and just make sure he lands in a cell. He should just give her what she wants and if she can’t undo the google index thingy with his name then wahala go start proper which I know she can’t undo

Maybe that's what you would do. There's no further a man can go down when a man has been pushed to the ground. So after tarnishing my image, I'll still choose to reward you? Nah! Can never be me. I followed this story and from all I could see, Madam has been itching to blackball the seller. Now she's has finally done it. She better just stays put with a YouTube-less tab as nothing can come off it, except the seller is stupid. Which I really hope he isn't. She has showed her cards, and she can't be rewarded for that.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Indepengent:

Maybe that's what you would do. There's no further a man can go down when a man has been pushed to the ground. So after tarnishing my image, I'll still choose to reward you? Nah! Can never be me. I followed this story and from all I could see, Madam has been itching to blackball the seller. Now she's has finally done it. She better just stays put with a YouTube-less tab as nothing can come off it, except the seller is stupid. Which I really hope he isn't. She has showed her cards, and she can't be rewarded for that.

I concur! This issue is making the thread boring

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Freetech:

You Atook ndroid 5 from someone replaced it with Lower version and even collected more money for it. What do you call that honest

do you realize prices of those tabs are not base on the android version? at least i have bought tabs from him before, its base on brand name, sizes, RAM size, storage.

Freetech:

Let agree the charging port of the first tab has no prob. How much is a charger that you cannot give with the tab and ask her to pay for it.
if you have been following you will know the problem with the first tab might not even be charging issue/charger, buyer might just want to change it.

Freetech:

Why didn't ask the person you sell for before promising refund. And when he declined, pride didn't allow you to tell us that but began to make up story.

How did you ascertain that he sells for someone? or you just concluding that yourself?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ManAdii: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Niom:
7 seated chairs with 6 pillows & 3 side stools= 120K

1 HP Haier Thermocool AC (few months old) = 80K

4 Seaters Dining Table= 50K (SOLD)

3 Loader SONY Genezi Deck= 120K

Showcase 45K

TV Stand= 10K

Deloughi Digital Microwave= 40K

All Items are in perfect condition

Will you sell the AC for 50k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanreyyy: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Contact me 07062504265
The chair goes for 30k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by daddy001: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Khaysee:
Cotton shirts 4K only

Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily
do you have extra-large of these materials
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Healthrelatedjo: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
This dirty thing
E fit be say na dash Dem dash u sef
U urself,u fit buy am for 30k?
lanreyyy:
Contact me 07062504265
The chair goes for 30k

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
This dirty thing
Wahala dey o grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Indepengent:

If I was in his shoes, God knows I won't refund shit! Matter hasnt even gotten dicey and the madam was just too quick to tarnish his image. If she had requested for a refund, and he blatantly refused, that would have been an entirely different ballgame. They were still talking about the issue, and next thing she's already out here trying to spoil his business. For an item purchased after one week! If the tab didn't have all she needed, she'd have requested for a refund or exchange day 1.

People shouldn't always think they can strong arm and blackmail their way just into anything. As an independent bystander, and having viewed both argument logically, I support the guy.

Future focus, don't give that woman a dime! Let her do her worse. She's clearly jobless and a trouble maker, let's see how far she can go with all her shenanigans.

I concur!

People like this buyer need to understand that you do not win wars through blackmail, being uncouth and troublesome.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Souzin:

Queen mother!
Defender of the galaxy to the thief.
Welcome.
You are still yarning dust. Answer the question: did he steal from you or any of your friends or family members?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebab(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
kindly post pictures of the dell latitude

hotdealz:
Available in Lagos.

MINI LAPTOPS
HP and Acer Mini
Intel, 2gb Ram, 250gb/320gb storage, Webcam, Wifi etc
PRICE: 40K Each

DELL VOSTRO LAPTOPS 14"/15"
Intel corei3, 4gb ram 160gb - 320gb storage, Webcam, Wifi, dvd-rw etc
PRICE: 65,000 EACH

Dell latitude e6410
Intel Corei7, 4gb ram 320gb storage, dvd-rw, Wifi, 14inches, windows 10 pro
PRICE: 68,000 EACH
...................................................................................

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE WITHIN LAGOS STATE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149935773
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2022

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Niom(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
ManAdii:

Will you sell the AC for 50k?

No sir.
70K is the last price...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Niom(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
francisbarrack:

What's d deck watts n ur location

10,000watts
Eliozu, Port Harcourt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Niom(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
francisbarrack:

What's d deck watts n ur location

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ishilove:

You are still yarning dust. Answer the question: did he steal from you or any of your friends or family members?
At least I'm not embarrassing myself over a documented thief.
Swerve abeg... He stole from jeff2010

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanreyyy: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
This dirty thing

How much you go buy am..you collect 20
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Apple solo pro light and matte blue available
79k and 74k
Slightly negotiable
Selling

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cutiekatty: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
LifeMapEmpire:
Let’s normalize using non-toxic cookwares. The Health benefits of non-stick pots, pans and grills cannot be over-emphasized!

Thrift cookwares from Germany available in different colours, shapes and sizes.

☎️ 08020809282

� lifemapempire@gmail.con

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
jeff1607:

Can it go for 8k, will come to pick on Sunday

Sunday I’m not too sure but let’s see how it goes. Because I have my townhall meeting to attend that’s why. Maybe Monday or Saturday should do. I’d keep you posted tho
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Make I catch cruise small grin grin

This tabs have been with me for a week now but immediately they reach Mr futurefocus house the vampires there would start spilling blood,cracking the screen and leaving bite marks on it.

Hahahahaha..... Have a nice day.

Every mother know steps on how to avoid total destruction caused by kids

Madam Juli juli and madam Daniel una weldone ooo e go reach una...

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by twinskenny(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
20 meters cable reel.
Take light from your backyard to the garden, useful for worksites and owanbe, DJs in the house, you need this.

Don’t reward blackmailers

I’m a genuine seller.

how much is this??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Indepengent(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
ambient:
Make I catch cruise small grin grin

This tabs have been with me for a week now but immediately they reach Mr futurefocus house the vampires there would start spilling blood,cracking the screen and leaving bite marks on it.

Hahahahaha..... Have a nice day.

Madam Juli juli and madam Daniel una weldone ooo e go reach una...

Trouble maker rest!

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dahgifted(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
Keep your abs and six packs intact

12kg in set of 2kg X 6pcs
price and location?
Whats the one in the second pix used for?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Magnifying Wall Mount Ring Mirror Light. 14k
Baby Beds; L:9k R:5k
Adidas Aqua Slides: 16k

Igando.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Souzin:

At least I'm not embarrassing myself over a documented thief.
Swerve abeg... He stole from jeff2010
The only one embarrassing himself here is you.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/steal

verb

take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it. e.g
"thieves stole her bicycle"

You people just write rubbish because you think you are protected by anonymity. Take a cue from Jaruma and learn to be very careful about how you defame a person. E go do you like bad dream when you sleep for cell.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ishilove:

The only one embarrassing himself here is you.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/steal

You people just write rubbish because you think you are protected by anonymity. Take a cue from Jaruma and learn to be very careful about how you defame a person.
#yawns!
Ma fe jo pami dear...
Lol abeg I no get your time.
Your boo psalmz scam person, you dey here dey convulse over people calling him out for what he is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) ... (6254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Arthaus(m), Qhalifah, Mercylike(f), Donphilex(m), THERIGHTMAN, Tayeni(m), Adexvivacity(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.