Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6618634 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (6315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kaymax2222:
I don't believe it has a faulty charging port par say cos she said non of the the five chargers she used worked on the tab, note* not like it is shaking ooo. And here is that same tab still operational as shown by the seller in picture he attach for the crack touch earlier, so how did he charge it. And it is not like the battery is removable. See what I think is happening here is that the seller is not experienced enough to deal with customers like the buyer yet and I think he will over time. But the seller did not scam the buyer in anyway before you guys tag him one and destroy his rep
But, it's not like anyone can say for a fact that it's the same tab and not another one of the same type na (I'm not saying he is lying o, just pointing out my thoughts)

Please, I really didn't want to contribute to this @ambient and @futurefocus matter since cos I felt breeze will blow it away like others before it but it seems to have come to say.

I have nothing against @futurefocus incase anyone thinks I do. I have patronized him a couple of times by buying tools from him and so far, no reason to complain as they are functioning for what he claims and what I bought them for. I remember the reason I chatted him up the first time was cos I wanted to buy a spare phone from him. We reached conclusion but I didn't buy it cos he told me he discovered something about the battery not good or so (he told me this himself, not like I discovered). So, on this ground, I can say he tries to give as much details as possible.

However, I don't think @ambient is also a bad person, anyone who works to make money will be pissed if they do not get the value of whatever they've paid for. I'd like to commend her for keeping evidences regarding their transaction though.

I still think it's all a matter of misunderstanding and interpretation of facts and statements. And it's important no one becomes overly invested in the matter more than the buyer and seller sef (this is what has been happening for days now). This is same way @moves222 was given mob action without evidence. I bought stuff from him and I'm satisfied and I'm sure others also did.

I believe @ambient will not waste a minute modifying all her messages the moment @futurefocus settles with her (I might be wrong Sha)
And @futurefocus, I'd implore you to do whatever seems reasonable and proper as a price to pay for your own peace. I what you to see it not as satisfying the customer but as making peace for your sef.

Finally, abeg, this matter don last too long. Person go even miss good deals wey hide inside fight laidis!

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bond008:
Galaxy S10
128gb
Pouch included

N.B: ink spill on the left side
Price: N65,000

Escrow welcomed
Call/WhatsApp :08100427990
50k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Customised hacked PS 2 with all accessories and 8games(pes 2020 2021 also inside) included with two analog pads
Price-#14k last
Location-Lagos(Home delivery also available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tlyon:
Even if I put 10k you go still price 4k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
2horsePOWER:

A 128gig 10/10 mint one is being sold at that price.
Review your price or e go tey for your hand.
Please kindly show me an example of what you just said now and I'll sell mine at your price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
odimbannamdi:

You gerrit!

He was willing to "donate" the 35 abi 45k to charity earlier, then all of a sudden, he remembers that his operating capital is from a bank loan.

The guy is very economical with the truth, tricky and evasive.

cry haba chairman Dan Allah kada kada...small small abeg..prob Is that his friendnemies wudnt see this...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Did he break into your father's house to steal his goat? You people will just open your stinking fingers to write rubbish because you think the internet is anonymous. Come offline and say it to his face and see if you will not sleep inside a filthy, ovecrowded cell for one week
Ishilove don vex o! Nice seeing you here, been long I read a piece from you. How have you been?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Brand New market shielding umbrella with stand pole-#5k (available)

Blue Stripe led light-#4k (available)

Nokia C3-#7k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Window blinds.................15k each (measurement Length 2.1m x Width 1.1m)
Persian rug..............75k
Brand new Leather Sandals (regular size 43) ................10k
Fruit Juicer........14k
Table lamp.............12k
interior decor.....14k
8 seater leather chair........450k
King size bed frame and mattress.....300k
Sketchers men shoe (size 43)....9k
Black adidas shoe (Size 43) .....7k
Stripped Adidas shoe.......30k
Brand new Original Call it spring Shoe (Size 10.5)..........15k
Tommy Hilfiger (size 43) ...............25k
Original Jord wooden Wrist Watch for men.........45k

Other items:
Best Man white Suit...15k
David Wej business/office suits.....25k each

All items are negotiable

I can send pictures upon request.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
JohnQueen:
Good day. Hope everything is well. Wondering why you're quoting me when other people dey post 'tech' items

Make I start with you... This is not technology thread, post your gadgets there.. this is clearance thread.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by quitetorm79: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
quitetorm79:
Window blinds.................15k each (measurement Length 2.1m x Width 1.1m)
Persian rug..............75k
Brand new Leather Sandals (regular size 43) ................10k
Fruit Juicer........14k
Table lamp.............12k
interior decor.....14k
8 seater leather chair........450k
King size bed frame and mattress.....300k
Sketchers men shoe (size 43)....9k
Black adidas shoe (Size 43) .....7k
Stripped Adidas shoe.......30k
Brand new Original Call it spring Shoe (Size 10.5)..........15k
Tommy Hilfiger (size 43) ...............25k
Original Jord wooden Wrist Watch for men.........45k

Other items:
Best Man white Suit...15k
David Wej business/office suits.....25k each

All items are negotiable

I can send pictures upon request.

Call/Whatsapp: +234 8097879833

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Juliearth:

I am not taking sides with anyone oh, but if I were the seller, the offer for refund would be off the table the moment she brought the issue here to "tarnish" my image. This issue would have been resolved off nairaland with ease, in my opinion. The seller would have lost a few thousands, but this dent on his rep (I am assuming he is legit since people have come out on here to vouch for him) would not have been created. If seller is a scam as we all are portraying, I think he would have backed off from fighting this course, deactivated and created a new moniker... Or even refunded to save face.

Madam buyer, ma'am, to some extent, I believe you, but I also believe that you took the wrong approach. You started dancing even before the band started playing. I have come to realize that vawulence doesn't solve a thing. You complained the first time and he obliged your requests, what makes you think he wouldn't the second time? It is normal to drag legs after a second complain, but he would have regardless. You did not come on here to demand a refund, you came here to "tarnish".

Let us not always be itchy to come here to discredit sellers, especially if what we ordered for is what we actually got. I understand that sometimes what we ordered might not do as much as we would want and in this case, it is still our fault for not understanding the functionalities of the item we are about to purchase... Should a seller be blamed for that?

Both buyer and seller should discuss offline and come to a reasonable conclusion. This time, drop your horns and ego aside.

This is fair. Very fair.

@Poopypants, drop this matter, abeg...lest you become exactly like the one you're accusing. You said you "lost it" when he wouldn't keep to your advice, you too listen to the ones who have been advising you against tarnishing his image, lest we too "lose" it.
Check am naa, bro, stop this shitt you're doing.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Veepeelee:

This is fair. Very fair.

@Poopypants, drop this matter, abeg...lest you become exactly like the one you're accusing. You said you "lost it" when he wouldn't keep to your advice, you too listen to the ones who have been advising you against tarnishing his image, lest we too "lose" it.
Check am naa, bro, stop this shitt you're doing.
keep on reading , you’ll see the finale.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
WhiteAngels001:

Please kindly show me an example of what you just said now and I'll sell mine at your price.

Do a simple search.
You'll find dozens
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MarioLope(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Printer for sale

The Black color ink may need replacing.

If you are interested WhatsApp me on O7O3 - 524-59O1

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Foxie:
40" Samsung smart Tv - 90kSold

Foreign used 1.5hp Mobile Ac - 50k

5 litres Plochman Canola oil - 7k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Foxie:
Birkenstock size 5 to size 10 - 6k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Foxie:
I've got lovely shoes for both kids and adults. All brand new, 'from the abroad' grin.

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
beezyblaze:

A mother? Cool
Someone’s wife? Then she should act like one.
I hold nothing against her but you can definitely tell how she treats her husband.
Smh.
Y’all be safe out there tho.

They all see her as an abusive person,cus she is just too good at using reverse phycology on them grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
emmychib:
Umidigi A5 pro 4/32 gig available. Receipt, Box available. Phone has a hair line crack on the screen that is not visible and also on the back.
Charging port has been repaired before but phone still works fine.
081OO354404.
Ikola command axis, ipaja Lagos

20k can I beep u on Whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
ambient:

I did my outreach at FNPH at Enugu, I noticed that during a particular hour of 9-11 they release them to wander about for air.

The said moniker have access to a phone now because he has been released,he would soon go back to his corner heavily drugged....lol

grin grin grin this woman ooooo u no go kill person grin grin grin abeg make una avoid her ooooo before una bp go rise .. madam biko forgive them all ...n for d tab pls let it go try n look for a buyer.abeg na beg I dey beg let this matter die n don't reply anybody again pls pls pls...thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldknytt(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
The need to specify your location can not be overemphasized. Sellers should also ensure that the condition(s) (new, used with or without fault(s), mint/pristine) and price(s) of their item(s) are properly stated.

These details practically save y'all from a lot of repeated questions and help inform prospective buyer's decisions at a glance.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toseen7: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
I need a Dstv decoder please..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Marlodah(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
drunkpunk:

What’s your size ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mukah1234(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
2horsePOWER:

A 128gig 10/10 mint one is being sold at that price.
Review your price or e go tey for your hand.

Not true. If you buy a clean iPhone 7plus 128gb at 75k, then it’s most likely a stolen phone or the owner is not saying the truth about the condition of the phone.

Or probably owner just wants to dash you.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mukah1234:

Not true. If you buy a clean iPhone 7plus 128gb at 75k, then it’s most likely a stolen phone or the owner is not saying the truth about the condition of the phone.

Or probably owner just wants to dash you.

grin
Yeah, I exaggerated a bit.
It's a sweet deal at that price.
I'd rush it if the battery health was slightly higher.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
semitunde:

Madam (or Mr). I don't know anyone here but my philosophy is you do your best to solve people's problems, whether you're in business producing or in the service delivery sort. Let's be clear, the fault is from FutureFocus. He didn't deliver what his customer asked for. Many people go through things like this in real life where what they get is different from what they ask for or that they believed they got. It can be termed a misunderstanding and resolved quickly to the advantage of the customer if the seller puts a high premium on such a business. But we've had cases where customers were conned into paying more for a product because the seller (sometimes consciously) supplies what the customer didn't want or ask for.

Pls, correct me if I'm wrong here. I may have mixed up the names here. Are you not the person that supplies shoe products, but was called out for selling products not genuine after claiming they were? I just want to be sure.

You are 100% right boss...I once bought 10piece of polo shirt frm someone here on nairaland I wudnt mention name duh..I told d person my size n everything n as d end this person sent children polo to me..I no fit cry I no fit laff..I just jejely dash some alimajirin the clothes.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Okolinneoma(f): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sadikuyusuf277:
your phone number

Zero8178seven266six9
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Babypuff: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
2 months used LG bodyguard 1250 watts @130k
Kwara state

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phunmie306: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yes, still available

0.8.0.three.four.4.3.2.2.6.eight

icjunior:

Still available?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omcd: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
1hp or 1.5hp inverter ac needed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michytluv: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good curtains for sitting room needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (6315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Akwaibom1stlady(f), michlins(m), Donchibyon, Arthaus(m), Geesanni, numtums(m), dannymax, Onyeka90210(m), 2special(m), Faboosuarez(m), hakinze00(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.