Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6709722 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (6340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
This useless bet scammer is looking for attention
Who will give him please grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
Nooooooooo.. it takes a couple of months for a particular version to be tagged an old version, just that they goofed with 9.00 and hackers where able to infiltrate it like it was an old version, the high versions prior to 9.00 was 7.50- 8.50 or so
Are you saying I can play multiplayer games like purg, warzone on 9.03
Quick answer please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

My God what does remotely mean grin
How can you remote 2 computer devices without internet, do I have to explain that one again shocked
What did I get myself into today
Another link grin grin No peace for the stupid one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFqji2jBY4k
small argument wey we dey do, you don go bring coding and programming for hacking cheesy grin on top remote play.... fear God na

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
GBOLA grin we are saying the same thing... Microsoft tried for so long not to make their market vulnerable like Sony did, but it didn't work in the long run, Xbox games can be jailbroken too now and games played offline without having to pay 30% cost whatsoever, technology made things easier for we masses.

please stop trying to play the game of i am doing it for the masses. you are a hustler. end of. by the time i buy an xbox game off the microsoft store in naira during a sale, i am paying less than whatever you guys charge, with GUARANTEED updates and no story.

And if I learn exploits put on the net for free Its a taboo to put it to use or admit that I can as well do exploits?? grin
we both know the difference na. you guys are all selling what people made available for free, not so? did the people who made the hack put it behind a paywall?

Alexjohn2020:
Sony releases updates on their firmware version often to demoralize hackers and put them off track, but it seems like the hackers na former staffs and are always one step ahead..but it doesn't stop sony from releasing updates tho, even phone's release updates and hackers still root and tweak devices to their satisfaction....learn bro!!

actually, you should learn. a long time ago, i was into all this jailbreaking etal, but all it does is keep you away from new features rolled out in updates. lets imagine ps5 has been hacked and you are running the older firmware. that means you cannot update your ps5 to work with the additional nvme storage. is that a win in your book? a subpar experience as a user, missing out on feature improvements. oh well, ajepako mentality i guess.

my grouse with all of thios si simple - be upfront with the people buying from you.

anyway, the ps4 is offically at the end of its run. unlikely there will be anymore updates, so as long as you want the offline experience you should be ok. which is probably why they waited so long to release the exploit in the first place

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sony soundbar CT180 with it's wireless subwoofer

Price: 70,000

Contact details on siggy

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Stop with the lies, bro. We have had enough of it. I quoted each of the posts you made with my names in it associating me with this other person, just in case you modify it later, and they are my evidences. I even reached out to you via WhatsApp requesting that you edit your post, but you would have none of it. All these evidences will be presented.

And just so you know, I am not obligated to honour or respond to whatever invitation you may send across because I am not a party to the transaction. The matter was brought here, and just like every other Nairalander here, and because you are not a sacred cow, i commented on the issue asking you salient question which you responded to. Unless you are ready to bring EVERYBODY who commented on the issue to the police station (both those or sided you, those who did not and even those who took a neutral stand) only then will I show up.

But for you, you will be apprehended and you will produce your evidences that I am this other person, and if you don't, you will explain why you intentionally decided to put my life in harm's way. Necessary approvals are being gotten, after which the music will start. You dance with your words, i hope you can dance with your body as well.

Apprehend who? Invite me to a police station station, let’s meet there, or wait till you are invited to defend your comments .
This won’t change the fact that you WILL BE INVITED TO DEFEND YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS ISSUE.
Now, stop disturbing this thread. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
small argument wey we dey do, you don go bring coding and programming for hacking cheesy grin on top remote play.... fear God na
Na you say I can't connect online on JB console
Btw I see you are now calming down its a good sign
You should pay me for what you are getting for free
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

please stop trying to play the game of i am doing it for the masses. you are a hustler. end of. by the time i buy an xbox game off the microsoft store in naira during a sale, i am paying less than whatever you guys charge, with GUARANTEED updates and no story.

we both know the difference na. you guys are all selling what people made available for free, not so? did the people who made the hack put it behind a paywall?

actually, you should learn. a long time ago, i was into all this jailbreaking etal, but all it does is keep you away from new features rolled out in updates. lets imagine ps5 has been hacked and you are running the older firmware. that means you cannot update your ps5 to work with the additional nvme storage. is that a win in your book? a subpar experience as a user, missing out on feature improvements. oh well, ajepako mentality i guess.

my grouse with all of thios si simple - be upfront with the people buying from you.

anyway, the ps4 is offically at the end of its run. unlikely there will be anymore updates, so as long as you want the offline experience you should be ok. which is probably why they waited so long to release the exploit in the first place
if I'm running an old firmware on any console I can definitely upgrade to the latest firmware if I choose to, picking a fight with people that sell used/UK items in my opinion is of no use, e be like where you go dey accuse people that sell tokunbo cars when you know it's not everyone that can afford a 0.00 mileage car.... Abeg order PS5 from Sony come for me.. thank you!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
if I'm running an old firmware on any console I can definitely upgrade to the latest firmware if I choose to, picking a fight with people that sell used/UK items in my opinion is of no use, e be like where you go dey accuse people that sell tokunbo cars when you know it's not everyone that can afford a 0.00 mileage car.... Abeg order PS5 from Sony come for me.. thank you!

stop trying to gba and deceive people with deliberately inaccurate info.

uk used my arse. like when my phone was stolen and then showed up in android device manager as samsung O2.

anyways keep on keep on hustling and gbaing people who don't know better

it is the way of the nigerian used goods dealer after all.

we have seen different fights on this thread over the same pattern of duplicity

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2022

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Quick answer please
Alexjohn2020 ja pa grin grin

Favricc help your brother na
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
preciousele:
location pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

stop trying to gba and deceive people with deliberately inaccurate info.

uk used my arse. like when my phone was stolen and then showed up in android device manager as samsung O2.

anyways keep on keep on hustling and gbaing people who don't know better

it is the way of the nigerian used goods dealer after all.

we have seen different fights on this thread over the same pattern of duplicity
I wish NL has option for VN, I would’ve loved to explain more things to you and the other guy. You guys know nothing about games. Can we take this argument to game forum please cos you’re derailing this thread with your inexperienced arguments. You’re just going back and forth

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Alexjohn2020 ja pa grin grin

Favricc help your brother na
Contact me via my signature I will teach you for free.. grin grin grin

I still stand on my word.! 9.03 (high version) is not hackable. 9.00 down are hackable

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Drey319:
I wish NL has option for VN, I would’ve loved to explain more things to you and the other guy. You guys know nothing about games. Can we take this argument to game forum please cos you’re derailing this thread with your inexperienced arguments. You’re just going back and forth

really?

so lets say i buy a ps4 from a seller here. a ps4 with 'games installed'. then my kid says he wants to play fortnite.
what happens then?

then we come her and start arguing and the seller brigade gathers to tell me i should have known what i was paying for. no be so you dey run things here?

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-will-give-away-10-more-free-games-this-spring-including-horizon-zero-dawn/

this happened last year. i was sharing links with friends who had Playstations. this is how someone will now be wondering why he cant get the free games.

people will buy from you, but like used car dealers, you will have hidden all the issues until it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
FavRicc:
Contact me via my signature I will teach you for free.. grin grin grin

I still stand on my word.! 9.03 (high version) is not hackable. 9.00 down are hackable
Lmao
Simple yes or no, I understand jare continue selling to novice who are awe with your advert
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

really?

so lets say i buy a ps4 from a seller here. a ps4 with 'games installed'. then my kid says he wants to play fortnite.
what happens then?

then we come her and start arguing and the seller brigade gathers to tell me i should have known what i was paying for. no be so you dey run things here?

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-will-give-away-10-more-free-games-this-spring-including-horizon-zero-dawn/

this happened last year. i was sharing links with friends who had Playstations. this is how someone will now be wondering why he cant get the free games.

people will buy from you, but like used car dealers, you will have hidden all the issues until it is too late.
Ignore that lowlife betting scammer he will soon drag you to his level
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

really?

what happens then?

but how will you buy a console without asking games that are installed on it? Does that make any sense? There are kid games and you can tell the vendor the games you want on your console. I’ve seen adverts here about low version games which they charge N1,000 per game.

You have every right to know the games installed or make your own request.

I can’t purchase any gadgets online without a warranty anyways...

The arguments here are just baseless. Please let’s stop okay? I beg you guys. This is a clearance thread please guys.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Ignore that lowlife betting scammer he will soon drag you to his level
hahaha. You’re pained! Oh yeah I play betting so what? Swear with your life that you’ve never played a bet before. Useless thing!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BigBudi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Collapsible chair...23k...07061070347

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BigBudi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Drey319:
but how will you buy a console without asking games that are installed on it? Does that make any sense? There are kid games and you can tell the vendor the games you want on your console. I’ve seen adverts here about low version games which they charge N1,000 per game.

You have every right to know the games installed or make your own request.

I can’t purchase any gadgets online without a warranty anyways...

The arguments here are just baseless. Please let’s stop okay? I beg you guys. This is a clearance thread please guys.

you obviously dont get it, so i will explain. you cannot go online with a hacked console
you cannot play a game like fortnite without a play station ID
fortnite is not an offline game

so there is no way my child would be able to play fortnite, or brawlhalla or rocket league [all free, popular online games] on the PS4s you guys are selling.

so my kids would be getting a subpar experience where they missed out on some real fun.

you may feel the arguments are baseless, but the guy who buys from you, then has to struggle to explain to his pikins why the PS4 somehow cannot play their fave multiplayer online games . .

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

Quick answer please
bro I don answer you to the best of my knowledge.... goodluck with your bashing, I enjoyed our argument jare
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you obviously dont get it, so i will explain. you cannot go online with a hacked console
you cannot play a game like fortnite without a play station ID
fortnite is not an offline game

so there is no way my child would be able to play fortnite, or brawlhalla or rocket league [all free, popular online games] on the PS4s you guys are selling.

so my kids would be getting a subpar experience where they missed out on some real fun.

you may feel the arguments are baseless, but the guy who buys from you, then has to struggle to explain to his pikins why the PS4 somehow cannot play their fave multiplayer online games . .
but your debate partner argued we can go online with hacked PS4.....see as una dey contradict una selves
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drey319: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
but your debate partner argued we can go online with hacked PS4.....see as una dey contradict una selves

I am not speaking for him. I am speaking for myself.
Try again
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am not speaking for him. I am speaking for myself.
Try again

50d33q you've been left behind grin keep speaking for yourself.. pele egbon GBOLA shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by checkmatez: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
drunkpunk:
DSTV decoder + Dish + Remote: 10k
Suzuki Every MiniBus (Manual): 1.450m

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.
for this right hand converted bus.... Don't lie you added the bus price and also money used for the bus conversion too?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
bro I don answer you to the best of my knowledge.... goodluck with your bashing, I enjoyed our argument jare
So you really don't know what you are talking about, you mean I wasted over an hour
Chaiii
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
50d33q you've been left behind grin keep speaking for yourself.. pele egbon GBOLA shocked
Even after all proofs
You are really Jon snow grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alexjohn2020:

Divide and conquer eh?
Are you trying to deflect from all your high version low version bs?

You sound like a dubious artisan/mechanic trying to make up words to justify lousy job you just did.

Well oga, this ps 4 cannot go online because it is low version. Add 50k and we will upgrade it to high version. Ah! Nooo. You have to pay for fortnite sir. It is not free.

So bring 55k sir. But you will add account maintenance fee too. It is not easy sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (6340) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmarhChingy(m), Ominie(m), olaboy33(m), Wellmadenaija, Mercylike(f), dollarnaira, Jheypeel(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.