Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,499 members, 7,865,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6731971 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) ... (6352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by empressSkincare(f): 3:56am On Jun 24, 2022
empressSkincare:
Scent Fresh Like the morning Dew!

Don't be Intimidated by the harsh weather.

Let your aroma call attention.

Have a date with our 100% undiluted luxury perfume oils and Tell the difference in scent.

Available in sizes and over 170 fragrances in stock

Nationwide delivery for as low as 700 Naira.

To ​talk to me on WhatsApp Click this link

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jacksonmorgan1: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Let me have your email address, I'll send it there

070 435 12698

U can call or message me on whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ontolegit(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2022
How much?[quote author=lachumy post=114094409][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Zi:
Original Binatone Celling Fan
Neatly used

Oval Mirror
Surulere
5k for the mirror pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Opistorincos(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2022
mrsdaniel:

Hello, I've been hearing about femtech located at Ilorin if am right.

Do you mean they don't honor warranty?

What really happened?

Yeah, it's the femtech at ilorin. They have outlets in other cities. Nothing much happened. I ordered for the fridge on their website and it was delivered to me at home. It was mentioned on their website that the fridge has inner lighting. When it came, no lighting at all. To indicate the fridge is on and to light the inside of the fridge.

Also, the fridge is made of inferior quality. So, I decided to return it and go for another fridge that is more expensive and with better quality. They picked up the fridge in my apartment, took it to their office. They did a lot of testing to be certain everything is working fine, then, they blatantly refused to change it.

According to them, they won't just change an item because a customer requested it, even when it's under warranty. Going by their warranty policy, if the product is faulty, it'll be sent to the company that made the product for assessment/repairs/replacement. Imagine how long this entire process is going to take.

This is the summary of my back and forth with the company's sales rep. Funny thing is, a lot of folks around trust them because they do aggressive marketing. Once money exchange hands, they become something else.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IZUBEST1984: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
1.5hp original Panasonic Ac working perfectly no issues 70k
Executive office chair two months use 50k
Serious should contact me on
Location ojo lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Opistorincos:

Yeah, it's the femtech at ilorin. They have outlets in other cities. Nothing much happened. I ordered for the fridge on their website and it was delivered to me at home. It was mentioned on their website that the fridge has inner lighting. When it came, no lighting at all. To indicate the fridge is on and to light the inside of the fridge.

Also, the fridge is made of inferior quality. So, I decided to return it and go for another fridge that is more expensive and with better quality. They picked up the fridge in my apartment, took it to their office. They did a lot of testing to be certain everything is working fine, then, they blatantly refused to change it.

According to them, they won't just change an item because a customer requested it, even when it's under warranty. Going by their warranty policy, if the product is faulty, it'll be sent to the company that made the product for assessment/repairs/replacement. Imagine how long this entire process is going to take.

This is the summary of my back and forth with the company's sales rep. Funny thing is, a lot of folks around trust them because they do aggressive marketing. Once money exchange hands, they become something else.

Okay sorry for your experience

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
mrsdaniel:

Hello, I've been hearing about femtech located at Ilorin if am right.

Do you mean they don't honor warranty?

What really happened?

warranty always have K leg because at the barest minimum, you have to ship back to the company warehouse

the so called femtech is unlikely to have any real relationships with companies

Fouani have a warehouse/workshop
Scanfrost also does.
Megaplaza may or may not

i think that is where it ends
if you do not live in lagos, you will first have to face shipping costs

the poster can however try to deal with them using CPC

i hope the blawdy sperm-bot will behave

https://www.fccpc.gov.ng/

make sure you have all your receipts
it also helps if there is a mail trail.

the moment you start having issues with any company like this initiate a mail trail.
this is documentation of action/inaction

outside of places like spar, cash and carry, fouani - the rest of these outlets are hustlers in the mould of people i fight with here

even fouani sef can have k leg - they are lebanese after all. but no one likes trouble.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Opistorincos(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

warranty always have K leg because at the barest minimum, you have to ship back to the company warehouse

Scanfrost also does.
Megaplaza may or may not

the moment you start having issues with any company like this initiate a mail trail.

outside of places like spar, cash and carry, fouani - the rest of these outlets are hustlers in the mould of people i fight with here

even fouani sef can have k leg - they are lebanese after all. but no one likes trouble.

Thanks for this link. I really appreciate.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Scanfrost also does.
Megaplaza may or may not

this is really helpful

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lamzee(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2022
# DEAL POST

MACBOOK AIR 2020 M1
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
420k SOLD

MSI GS73 STEALTH 8RF
INTEL COREI7-8750H
512GB SSD
2TB HARD DISK
8GB RAM
RGB KEYBOARD LIGHT
GTX 1070 with MAX-Q
8GB DEDICATED GRAPHICS

HP ELITEBOOK FOLIO 1040 G3
INTEL COREI5-6300U
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
KEYBOARD LIGHT
170k SOLD

HP PAVILION 14
X360
INTEL COREI5-1035G1
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
KEYBOARD LIGHT
TOUCHSCREEN
Light Scratches on base
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Opistorincos:

Are you sure that nexus product is original? Please do some research on it and if found to be an imitation, make that your basis for wanting a change. From the little I know about Nexus products, they are as good as Haier Thermocool and even better than LG, so I am surprised that you are saying the product you bought is of inferior quality.

This is a perfect instance of cases where customer protection body in Nigeria is to come in, but those ones are just after stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fairy88: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Size 42- 46
Reseller 7,600

NOT negotiable
NO pay on delivery

Chat 07034247614
To join our one year existing group

FB page GEE WEARS

Resellers and Drop shipper join

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gen2witch(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Can you send me a pic of the wardrobe and generator on WhatsApp? 08031580939. I'm a serious buyer.
jacksonmorgan1:

How much is that ac
Drop number let's talk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Richcrest: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
AIN Deals

Iphone 11 64GB
Factory unlocked
Color: Purple
BH:93%
Face ID: ✅
Talktone : ✅
Price: 195k

iPhone XR 64GB
Color : Black
Factory unlocked
Bh:85%
Face ID: ✅
Talktone : ✅
Price: 128k

iPhone 8
Color: Red
Factory unlocked
Bh:100%
Finger print : ✅
Price: 70k

Call/WhatsApp: 08161858684
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Quality new sandal with light weight features for easy movement,velcro closure and single strap at the top.

For a boy.

Uk size 1/ euro 33.

#5,000.

Call or whatsapp: 08064929464.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Juliearth:

Are you sure that nexus product is original? Please do some research on it and if found to be an imitation, make that your basis for wanting a change. From the little I know about Nexus products, they are as good as Haier Thermocool and even better than LG, so I am surprised that you are saying the product you bought is of inferior quality.

This is a perfect instance of cases where customer protection body in Nigeria is to come in, but those ones are just after stomach infrastructure.

Actually they seem to take their job seriously. A colleague used them when he had issues with coscharis inverter and they came through
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Afolavid:
Relocation Sales

Hello,

I have the following Items available for sale, I've tried as much as possible to price them fairly, based on their condition and clearance sales that it is. All items are available for pickup in Ibadan and they are all in great and mint condition. Check the notes attached to each item for its details.

5-6 feet High Quality (HDF) TV Stand with Large Storage Drawers - #50,000
High Quality Office Table (HDF) with Drawer + Leather Chairs - #35,000
GoTV with ALL accessories (Remote, Antenna, Cables etc.) - #6,000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huge 6ft Samsung Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser and Digital Control - #170,000 (Great and Fully functional condition with Push to Open compartment, Water Dispenser, Water inlet, etc... Also has Vacation Mode, Child Lock, makes Ice Cubes. Has digital control where you can decrease the temperature etc. [Available for pickup by month end]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Ford Edge SEL - #2.2m (In great condition. Engine, Transmission, AC etc. are all in top-notch condition. Note that this vehicle has been in use for about a year but it is still UNREGISTERED, the plate you see on it is a dealer's plate number. There are minor scratches here and there but in a very neat overall condition)
SUV Car Cover with security Lock - #20,000 (brand new, unused)
Car LED Strobe Light with remote control - #8,000 (brand new, unused)
Car Wireless Charger + Tablet Holder - #8,000 (brand new, unused)
Car GPS Tracker - #8,000 (brand new, unused)

New OEM Macbook Charger - #12,000
100 LED Solar Motion Sensor Light - #5000
Smartphone Pouches (Samsung S & Note series and iPhone)

Location - Ibadan
Contact/Whatsapp - O816724O799

STILL AVAILABLE
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cenner: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Guys I have Sumec firman SPG 3000 generator for sale
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gbam. I said the same too. He wan eat me raw here too with his alternate accounts. Don't even have the time for back and forth responses with someone that life has already cursed not to use his head and marketable skills to do any legitimate thing
Donphilex:

I have come
To realize thoes defending him are his alternate cus I see no reason why one would take sides with a thief and this are people who are not frequent here they just came out immediately he dropped the so called apology format, that thief no travel go anywhere he is only doing all this to make them slowdown , if he like make he travel go moon you go still come
Back cus a thief is always a thief and anyone siding a thief is also a thief

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Scanfrost also does.
Megaplaza may or may not

I was about suggesting reports them to the Fccpc, they'll act on your request asap. You have a right as a consumer and as long as you did not damage the item, they're obligated to change it, since you're willing to add up money to get a more expensive one.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Actually they seem to take their job seriously. A colleague used them when he had issues with coscharis inverter and they came through

Okay, let's see how this will play out.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CyberBishop(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
still here
CyberBishop:
iPhone XsMax
64gb
gold color
true tone active
battery health is 80%
crack back
requires chip (comes with free chip)

good deal on monitor needed (27" up)
spectranet mifi needed (preferably not evo)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by richie3384: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Used 9 tray Gas oven 800k
Zero seven zero three three six seven five nine five five

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
When it comes to freezers IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRAND. Most unbranded products are way better than most of these overrated products. Aucma, vinikiz, etc

But some will die for thermocool,Lg, Nexus or Hisense which can easily b faked. For those who are fortunate to buy copper coiled of any of the above product, will praise them while the unfortunate ones will discredit them vehemently.

Some of believed that if it not expensive it is not original.

Freezing is: good copper coil plus compressor. Nothing special!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by richie3384: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Media unit in excellent condition 40k. 07033675955

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by richie3384: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Relaxation chair 50k. 07033675955

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
richie3384:
Media unit in excellent condition
how much and location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
15 meters cable Extension reel.

Contact details on profile.

Edited

This Item has now been sold
You can however request for one or any other tools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) ... (6352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Uniquewise, feflo, pweetyborlah95(f), Harddiskng(m), TheLoanGuy, Horlaeva, Betnomore, sharaff6(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.