Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6409321 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jmaxjohn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=nex post=119224442][/quote]
Do you need a realtor to help manage and advertise your Airbnb's
I have a recommendation. She's new and driven
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ias1: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
FutureFocus:

Do you know I could super glue that headset and send to you and you will use it for some days and it will spoil, but I decided to be honest and you don’t like that.

You are an idiot, I’m crazier than you, you told me you don’t want a refund, and you will tarnish my image and you did it, I’m here waiting for you
For future reference

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by depure(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
FutureFocus:

I’m not that kind of seller, you give it to me, I give it to you , he already knows that,
Beside I have not said anything bad here.

he paid for 5k for 3 items and I think 15k or 17k for the headset , making it 20 or 22k altogether.

What’s the point bring the matter here when I have already offered him a refund if not that he want trouble.
I’m here waiting for him here when he’s done with his madness on NL.

I will no longer comment here.
Bros if you have this kind of reviews on jiji your business is ruined for ever....if you want to refund you do it immediately without wasting time and you do it with apologies...to get someone to trust you with money is not easy

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by betterbest: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
teeymartins:
Clearance Sale

Plastic chair how much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by betterbest: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
teeymartins:
Clearance Sale

Drum how much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by betterbest: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
teeymartins:
C

How much Is the hanging bar
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ausval:
This is absolutely not the right way to talk to someone that patronized you

We all claim to be educated but still behave very uncivilised

Imagine going into a hotel and complained about one of their service delivery and the receptionist or supervisor calls you an idiot

This is not good bro irrespective of what the buyer is saying
oga be calming yourself down. If we begin talk your own matter,ten pages no go reach

Just because I didn't bother you no mean you are clean. Even the other guy dey lick his wound sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gagzee(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pisol(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
The phone is how many months old and why are you selling it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
High imitation AirPod Pro
Works just like an AirPod pro
No issues
You can buy to use as case holder for your lost AirPod case
You can buy to use it as an AirPod
� working
35K only
Zero809six0five391nine
Thank you

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Goalty01: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please and please never buy a used phone from a phone engineer or technician. Especially here. E get why...

I'm talking from experience... if you like no listen

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ybholy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
iPhone 11 Pro Max
64gb storage
Battery health 85%
Very neat.
Used by my brother
Receipt available

Call or WhatsApp
08117 576104

Price ; 310k negotiable

Serious buyer pls.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Krak(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
niceface:

He was unapologetic about the development and was telling me he will only refund whenever he starts selling market after refusing to reply my chats for days. He is planning to make refund at his own convenient time but he never reserved those me to pay for the items at my own time. He is not whom you think he is by his conducts. I will soon treat him like a scammer and he will think twice before scamming the next person.
I apologize on his behalf and I will also urge FutureFocus to tender an unreserved apology to you too. You are his customer, I am also his customer and I must say I have been trying his number and sending him whatsapp messages for some weeks without success. Not until a few days ago when he became available and told me he went out of Lagos and dropped his phone.

Please FutureFocus,it is not cool exchanging insults with customers. One of the hallmarks of a successful customer-centric business is knowing how to handle all kinds of customers, even when emotions are running high, so I will once again advice that you should apologize to Oga niceface and both of you should discuss the way forward towards an amicable resolution.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don’t know when futurefocuus would learn to address his customers politely. You keep claiming you get gbana for head. One day you would meet a human trouble.

Stockpiling is very dicey. Especially stockpiling of used items. A lot of online vendors would tell you that they are not liable for any damage within that period.

Some would sell the item and offer you a refund.

The solution (albeit a painful one) is a REFUND.

If customer chooses to post his details, best believe we have had enough Futurefoccus drama that many of us would be bored with a new one.

FF should apologise and refund immediately.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peejayT: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
nasire:

Please is the PS 4 still available
yes
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
StarGraphicX:
11 pro
10/10 neatness
No single scratch
64gb
Face ID working
True Tone active
85% battery health .
Location Lagos
190k( comes with free unlocking chip)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena1(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
This Timepiece is so lovely cool

Price: 15K

Available as seen
Comes in a box
Free Nationwide delivery

To order, Call or Whatsapp

A video of this has been posted on our Instagram page. @timearena2

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Krak:
I apologize on his behalf and I will also urge FutureFocus to tender an unreserved apology to you too. You are his customer, I am also his customer and I must say I have been trying his number and sending him whatsapp messages for some weeks without success. Not until a few days ago when he became available and told me he went out of Lagos and dropped his phone.

Please FutureFocus,it is not cool exchanging insults with customers. One of the hallmarks of a successful customer-centric business is knowing how to handle all kinds of customers, even when emotions are running high, so I will once again advice the you should apologize to Oga niceface and both of you should discuss the way forward towards an amicable resolution.
He's not going to apologize because he thinks he's superior to all his customers. You are tough but maybe the person who would deal with him someday will be just one blow seven die.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iknowhow: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Iyajelili:

He's not going to apologize because he thinks he's superior to all his customers. You are tough but maybe the person who woukd deal with him someday will be just one blow seven die.

This FutureFocus or whatsoever he calls himself is the worst person you can ever do business with .
He once insulted me and called me names when I asked for details of an item I wanted to buy in large quantity . He is really a weird kinda person. You really do not know who you are having chat with because is faceless

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=elvisco44 post=119192050][/quote]
Price please ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

All sold. Another sets available.
Still post pics bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
theenchanter:
sorry, do u know u left ur goods with him "at ur own risk?" After d purchase? smiley

But oga futurefocus sef no try for not responding to messages and issuing threats.

That's if all these are true. lipsrsealed
Shey futurepurpose abi future seller tell am say "leaving the items after being paid is at his own risk"?? If you see truth, make you dey talk.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
FutureFocus:
I have many people who have items with me, you are not the only person, I stopped posting here for almost a month now because I’ve been busy at work, this is just my side hustle.

Below are your items , and I explained to you that my daughter picked the headset you paid for while I was charging it the morning of the day I wanted to send it to you, she picked it running away and I rushed to collect it from her and one of the earcup pulled off, I immediately called you and explained to you that I will refund you next week because this is also a loss for me, but you insisted I must do miracle and send you same headset, will you accept a broken headset? I respect you and a customer but I won’t say anything further because other customers are watching, Thanks for the blackmail

Some many people have items with me as we speak and I never sold their items after deposit, in the case the deal break from my end at my fault , I usually do a full refund with 3k or 2k extra,
Ask anybody, I offered you a refund but you rejected it! Some of these items are limited in number, I can not perform miracle.

I warned you about denying my image, you should have just accept the refund with 3k extra as usual.
Continue what you are doing, I’m here waiting.
Oga, shut up.
Yoi dey always come up with flimsy excuses..

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
FutureFocus:

Do you know I could super glue that headset and send to you and you will use it for some days and it will spoil, but I decided to be honest and you don’t like that.

You are an idiot, I’m crazier than you, you told me you don’t want a refund, and you will tarnish my image and you did it, I’m here waiting for you
See mumu talk sha...

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
StarGraphicX:
11 pro
10/10 neatness
No single scratch
64gb
Face ID working
True Tone active
85% battery health
Location Lagos
190k( comes with free unlocking chip)
Please can this go for ₦140k ? I want to buy it for my wife. It's chip unlock right?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
FutureFocus:

I’m not that kind of seller, you give it to me, I give it to you , he already knows that,
Beside I have not said anything bad here.

he paid for 5k for 3 items and I think 15k or 17k for the headset , making it 20 or 22k altogether.

What’s the point bring the matter here when I have already offered him a refund if not that he want trouble.
I’m here waiting for him here when he’s done with his madness on NL.

I will no longer comment here.
U dey always dey write the figure out... shey the buyer suppose pay you over?? Wetin concern us with the price you guys agreed on?

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=Angel55555 post=119213087][/quote]
I dey in logistics... I can actually move this stuff to your new country of residence for little amount... No point selling them, they are too valuable to you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2022
HumanCalc:
Lmao....see person calling me novice oo.

Check through Nairaland Technology Market Section

MacBook 2012 is 160k

I got one for 145k for my friend last 2 months. Core i5 and it's 8gb ram. Neater than this rubbish you posted with low battery count.

Your price is absurd, na wetin I dey tell you. If you are serious about selling, reduce it small.

Unless you bought this at a stupid price already

250k wey I go use buy MacBook 2013 or 2014�
I will give you Macbook 2015 for this same price sir...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2022
LegendryBigfixh:
iPhone 11pro Atwood sale
Face ID works
True Tone works
No fault or scratch

Only barely noticeable hairline crack
Going for just 210k
Please how many gb is your iPhone 11pro... Is 64gb or more? And is it factory unlocked or chip unlocked or wwu
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2022
LegendryBigfixh:
iPhone 11pro Atwood sale
Face ID works
True Tone works
No fault or scratch

Only barely noticeable hairline crack
Going for just 210k
Please how many gb is your iPhone 11pro... Is 64gb or more? And is it factory unlocked or chip unlocked or wwu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), Tmex(m), FutureFocus, Tosho55, pryzlez, dimco(m), mistarsam(m), Arisetech, ebab(m), Viktor1000(m), Dam5reey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.