Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6411571 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) ... (6250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CaptMarvel(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2023
YAMAHA Professional Mixer
7 channel mixer
With Bluetooth
New And in carton
Price - 45k
Location Iju-Ishaga Lagos
Call or chat 08189567951 to transact

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ojehmario1969(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2023
lumslove4eva:
she won't get back to him, I've had a similar issue with her, I bought 2 shoes. I use 45 normally, I asked if the shoes are not 45 that runs small and she affirmed in the positive, when the shoes came, they are both small 45 and unwearable for me, I brought her attention to it in chat, she read initially but never responded, I sent several chats and she wouldn't respond neither will she pick my calls, I called her with another number after about 2wks and she picked giving excuse that she didn't respond cos she's out of town and will definitely get back to me wen she's in town. Till now nothing from her end and this happened last year around October. Her attitude and customer relation is just very bad.
Lol.
That girl abi woman abi somebody wife na scammer. She just ghost this thread grin ;
by now we for dey see Nike size this size that 26k. grin grin i dey pity people wen dey buy shoe online with pay before delivery. Anything make any seller tell me say payment first to validate order. I go call ogun and sango for am angry

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ojehmario1969(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2023
tsnoop:
I've original iphone charger for sale..it comes with my lost Brand New iphone 11.. .
Price: #6,500

Phone: 07033870556

Location AIT Axis alagbado Lagos
Lemme not insult you
But u dey cra se
Chop your dirty charger wen u dey put 6500. Even get mind dey put 500 for your dirty charger and your dirty price. U dey see clearance thread u dey put new charger price for there. Oga carry your charger make u use am charge your blokos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vivianat(f): 9:22am On May 28, 2023
gift01:
I think she’s either schooling or something always keep her busy. Her response is always late. Don’t expect to be impressed but then she’s the surest plug for shoes here. I haven’t found none trustworthy for now in this thread. It’s just a case of the devil you know being better than the angel you don’t know. Christiana(that’s her name) you need to respond ASAP Cc anuoreangel
Shut up and remain shut. Your friend should just stop the fraud

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2023
Transparent rechargeable table fan
Working perfectly
Location ikorodu lagos
Reach me on 07063.884158
Price 20k slightly negotiable

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2023
checkmatez:
the shameless boi also tried insulting opposition parties all of a sudden hoping he would be noticed by APC online team and add him up on thier payroll.
But he doesn't know a lost soul is left lonely.
Nobody needs a directionless bullet
Damn damn, are u for real sir?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2023
One gullible guy is asking is it for real?

How can such be true?

If i am not supporting the fraud and drunkard from agulu, I am been paid grin grin grin grin grin

BAT pays me 50billion dollars grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cuam: 11:28am On May 28, 2023
DenreleDave:
One gullible guy is asking is it for real?

How can such be true?

If i am not supporting the fraud and drunkard from agulu, I am been paid grin grin grin grin grin

BAT pays me 50billion dollars grin grin grin grin grin

You've carried your bigotry and sycophantic attitude from the politics thread to clearance thread. Please don't stain this thread.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2023
Cuam:

You've carried your bigotry and sycophantic attitude from the politics thread to clearance thread. Please don't stain this thread.

Another SwP don enter. U shud be concerned abt people bringing my political choices into this thread....

Sw pk grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cuam: 11:34am On May 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Another SwP don enter. U shud be concerned abt people bringing my political choices into this thread....

Sw pk grin grin grin grin

Do you actually understand the meaning of the word gullible.
You're so unintelligent.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2023
gpercuxionz:
Working perfectly
Location ikorodu lagos
Reach me on 07063.884158

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
ezugegere:

add 3k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2023
Cuam:

Do you actually understand the meaning of the word gullible.
You're so unintelligent.

Chinedu get off my mention...

Don't derail the thread

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uzui(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
iphone x 64gb white for sale. NFID. 82% battery health. Chip unlocked. Body 100%. 95k. Lagos. 08052641211
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 12:33pm On May 28, 2023
Abbeyb1ack:

And that part of keeping silent is very annoying
Her post should be reported as a scam

Kindly let's forgive her and I believe she will improve and get things right going forward.

I can be very mean but i have Soft Spot for Ladies/Women.

Afterall it's you Men who were complaining that you were lonely and need a companion when you were Created. And your wishes have been granted and you should Manage them Wisely.

If she start Oloshoo Work now, It's you Men who will still start Shaming her. So let's give her all the support she need so she can keep improving.

Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Brooke60(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
A friend is selling this JBL party box 300 for N250k, new price is N489k and it's EXTREMELY cleannn! WhatsApp this number for the deal: 07056207090

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 12:56pm On May 28, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

They should give the seller warning notice and a query to respond

After final warning, the seller should be blacklisted.

This site should even have profile rating

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Especially for sellers

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yomite22(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2023
Yomite22:
Samsung Galaxy A7 DUOS
4gb/64gb
Price:: 58k
Phone Only
Working perfectly fine no fault
Location is Meiran/Ijaiye, Lagos
WhatsApp Only: 08154703008

AV
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Kindly let's forgive her and I believe she will improve and get things right going forward.

Afterall it's you Men who were complaining that you were lonely and need a companion when you were Created. And your wishes have been granted and you should Manage them Wisely.

If she start Oloshoo Work now, It's you Men who will still start Shaming her. So let's give her all the support she need so she can keep improving.

Gracias.
What's this rubbish you typed?
I read repeatedly trying to match it with her refusal to set things straight not just with one client but with as many as we all can remember and I'm left confused the more.
What have you smoked?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Calibrator: 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
Show this to any sensible person in your family and tell the person to judge you because no be from my mouth as an outsider you will hear that you have serious common sense deficiency.
Anunakeeh:

Gracias.

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2023
gpercuxionz:
Working perfectly
Location ikorodu lagos
Reach me on 07063.884158
Product name, and how long does it last on battery?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 1:10pm On May 28, 2023
tsnoop:
I've original iphone charger for sale..it comes with my lost Brand New iphone 11.. .
Price: #6,500

Phone: 07033870556

Location AIT Axis alagbado Lagos

Imagine see what Some Nigerians have reduced themselves to.

I can't even Touch this Filthy Charger because it will be full of Fungi & Bacteria.

Something you were supposed to either throwaway or dash one filthy person like you.

But you get Mind come this Thread con post am for Sale. Nonsense.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 1:12pm On May 28, 2023
Calibrator:
Show this to any sensible person in your family and tell the person to judge you because no be from my mouth as an outsider you will hear that you have serious common sense deficiency.

You this Bvstard, E Be like Ogun wan Kill your Lost Useless Papa.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 1:23pm On May 28, 2023
Abizz:

What's this rubbish you typed?
I read repeatedly trying to match it with her refusal to set things straight not just with one client but with as many as we all can remember and I'm left confused the more.
What have you smoked?

If you know you really like yourself.

Just lay low and Fvck Off.

You should know i'm not really nice to my fellow Men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 1:25pm On May 28, 2023
Anunakeeh:

If you know you really like yourself.

Just lay low and Fvck Off.

You should know i'm not really nice to my fellow Men.
Save me these specifics and stress.
Now I ask again, what exactly have you smoked?

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2023
Even on a Sunday, vawulence is welcome over peace..

We welcome you vawulence grin grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2023
DenreleDave:
Even on a Sunday, vawulence is welcome over peace..

We welcome you vawulence grin grin grin grin
Buhari is bowing out with violence even in this thread
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
Sultty:
please who have either a bus, light truck or a sienna for clearance sale/hire purchase? I'm at abeokuta
Call/WhatsApp: 08081189692
here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2023
The following items are up for sale:

-car steering wheel lock - 7,000

-Industrial change over switch 100amps- 50,000

☎️/WhatsApp: 08081189692

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2023
bus for hire

(1) (2) (3) ... (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) ... (6250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debbie1696, Adesquare2(f), kinale, calddon(m), paaliaq, sholikay(m), Sirnose(m), seun289(m), Doris4ever(m), FutureFocus, lilachiever(m), Thazard(m), Penuelseun(m), adegunwa4real(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.