Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6426741 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by efec(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25
efec:
Set of glass cups and plates
Price-10k(fixed)
Location- agungi, Lagos State
WhatsApp- 07030891121

S.A

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25
₦600,000(WITH FULL ACCESSORIES)

Premium UK Preowned 55" samsung QLED Q60R Class 4k UHD HDR smart tv with full smart option (Apple airplay x Bluetooth x voice assistant inclusive)

Model: Q60R

Features:
. Powered by Tizen
. Quantum processor 4k
. UHD Upscaling
. UHD Dimming
. Color volume 100% by Quantum dot
. Quantum HDR X4
. HLG/HDR 10+
. Dolby digital plus
. Wifi direct
. Wifi connectivity
. Screen mirroring
. Voice assistant
. Apple airplay 2
. Smartthings
. samsung smarthub
. Full web browser
. 2 USB/3 HDMI
. Optical/Auxiliary/component ports
. UK used
. Neat and durable

Price: ₦600,000(WITH FULL ACCESSORIES)

Physical condition: 9/10
Software: Recently updated

Contact details on siggy.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ejokes4real: 9:17pm On Apr 25
Please I need the EASUN 1600w pure sine wave inverter. Your Whatsapp number so I can reach you.
Iinnov8:
1600w (800w) Pure Sine Wave Easun Inverter (12v/24v) with free pair of cable lugs. The cable lugs will come in handy if you do not want to use the alligator clips or you want to "wear" the inverter cables over your battery terminals and lock them in with terminal covers

Below video shows a load capacity test done on the inverter using a 100L non-inverter Haier Thermocool deep freezer (rated 80w), 55" Hisense smart TV (rated 130w), 10kg Maxi washing machine (rated 450w) and 2 units of Qasa AC/DC standing fans (rated 30w each), and it powered all at once without tripping on overload. Second video (link in description of first video) shows inverter powering an old model Panasonic toasting machine (rated 640 - 760w) and the 55" TV.

Key Features:
- Peak power 16000w; Continuous 800w
- Offgrid. This means it has no charging function. You need an external charger to charge your batteries. You will be fine if you are connected to solar
- Consumes very low power (<5w) from your batteries to invert, so you will get more backup time from your batteries
- Protection against overload. It only trips off with an alarm sound and light when overloaded, but returns to normal working when you switch off and on again.
- Protection against surges from sparks, partial contacts and reverse polarity connections

Price: 69,000
Warranty: 6 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAuD7Bh9uk?si=CqzIQxmY5bmpRlGm
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25
FutureFocus:

Pardon

Well, let me take advantage of this Wailer-Adsense to run a quick advert. No wailing should be wasted .

I have this HP 840 G3 8GB RAM 128SSD laptops they are selling for 240k on Jiji for 185k only

So you can attach price. Keep coming out of your shell small small

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 9:36pm On Apr 25
100FIX1:
Google pixel 4a
Fully Unlocked
6gb/128gb
Crack, touching perfectly.
Android 13
Working Perfectly

120k Firm.

📍Ijegun, Lagos.

☎️ 08138081735
100FIX2024
Selling

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iinnov8: 9:37pm On Apr 25
ejokes4real:
Please I need the EASUN 1600w pure sine wave inverter. Your Whatsapp number so I can reach you.

Check my signature for my contact number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:39pm On Apr 25
Coolerman:
This one is also clearance price bah? 8/128gb? grin

All of una just dey play for here.

JLAB studio Bluetooth Headset
for cool sound and calls

JLab Studio Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Black, 30+ Hour Bluetooth 5 Playtime, EQ3 Sound, Ultra-Plush Faux Leather & Cloud Foam Cushions, Track and Volume Controls

Price - 10k ( Price valid for this batch only)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tokskob2008: 10:11pm On Apr 25
twinskenny:

Drop your number sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by specialofficer: 10:11pm On Apr 25
Fernando99:

Location and contact?
ago palace 09076069995
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 10:24pm On Apr 25
E no go better for the stupid mods controlling this page. Onisorire
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TUBLEZ(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25
FutureFocus:

Thanks for reaching out, non with dedicated graphic card here. every other spec on that least can be met
at what price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wellmadenaija: 11:13pm On Apr 25
Forgive me for intruding into you ghys back and forth. Dosumu isn't known for electronics. Abi you meant jankara? And secondly, hope you know that alot of replicas full market. So don't really use open market price to judge. You can get an LG 55 inches new smart tv for 100k in alaba😁😁

If I show evidence does it change any fact. Nah mumu dey buy goods from this thread 99% of the prices you people post are outrageous, go dosumu OX, sonik japan 26inch are sold 85k I bought mine exactly the day fire gutted that market which should be 2 weeks ago. Qasa, lontor etc are cheaper.
I no get time for back and forth with you, maga must fall and you go chop but the maga won't definitely be me grin[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abolaji544: 1:32am On Apr 26
specialofficer:
Bring 10k and carry it,, this sneakers is expensive in market

What is d size
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olulambert1: 2:36am On Apr 26
But you can narrate how I was negotiating with but can do that for a successful transaction, either by posting picture of pickup or waybill, now who is stupid ?. Shebi you sold one system for 60k before that you tagged 150k
Show us a screenshot of the conversation between you and the buyer, at least una talk before meeting the restaurant.

Thank your creator cos If you had met me, you are going straight to jail because I will cast you and ensure you are apprehended.

A bombastic animal calling a sensible human senseless, I laughed in Swahili

You cannot give me account number because I outsmarted you and call you out before you do so.

Who even knows wether you are a kidnapper sef.

The question you should have asked first, you asked it last, you see how daft you are ?.
Your father and mother you are calling shows you don't have regard for your parent, don't worry you will learn the hard way.

Japex:

You are stupid sha. I should show you proof of transaction for other customers that bought from me in the past, because you are who? An idiot?

I'm glad I didn't listen to you when you were preaching and begging me in God's name to please give you a discount far below the real worth.

I had actually thought you were a sensible human being, I didn't know you were just a senseless animal.

Did I give you an account number to pay into?

Your grievance is that you wanted us to meet, but I didn't take you serious as your offer was too low. You then said that when we meet, God will make me accept your low offer. I refused and insisted that I can't go below my selling price. When the due day came, you tried calling me before leaving your house but I didn't pick your call.

So if we didn't meet and I never asked you to make payment and I also never gave you an account number to pay into, why then are you calling me a scammer?

It is your father and mother that are scammers!

You're just a bitter soul. I am really glad I didn't sell to you. Please move on!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Japex: 3:58am On Apr 26
olulambert1:
But you can narrate how I was negotiating with but can do that for a successful transaction, either by posting picture of pickup or waybill, now who is stupid ?. Shebi you sold one system for 60k before that you tagged 150k
Show us a screenshot of the conversation between you and the buyer, at least una talk before meeting the restaurant.

Thank your creator cos If you had met me, you are going straight to jail because I will cast you and ensure you are apprehended.

A bombastic animal calling a sensible human senseless, I laughed in Swahili

You cannot give me account number because I outsmarted you and call you out before you do so.

Who even knows wether you are a kidnapper sef.

The question you should have asked first, you asked it last, you see how daft you are ?.
Your father and mother you are calling shows you don't have regard for your parent, don't worry you will learn the hard way.

It's only a foolish and indigent destitute that brags about jailing another. I don't blame you, the fact that NL is seemingly an anonymous forum has given imbeciles like you the platform to stupidly write nonsense.

Do you even know if I can pay your monthly salary? Or you think anyone selling on Declutter is some low level lifer?

I am not under any obligation to share screenshots of my conversations with any of my previous customers. You sound so daft and silly for even suggesting that.

I don't even know why I am wasting time conversing with you - your level of IQ and reasoning is just so low. I feel you've got a single digit IQ.

I'm glad I didn't sell to you, because you don't deserve anything useful at discounted prices, to be honest. Your character is the worst I've seen in recent times.

As a seller who isn't desperate, I have the right to back out of any potential deal at any point in time, so long as I'm not comfortable with the price you're offering, so long as we haven't met yet, and so long as you haven't paid yet.

Yes, I backed out because I sensed you were a time waster. That's why I even forgot that you wanted meeting me.

Before leaving your house, you called me that you wanted us to meet, but I didn't pick your call. You didn't leave your house again, and we didn't meet. So what is the issue here? Why are you so pained?

If you called me and I didn't bother returning your missed call, I didn't ask you if I can waybill to you, I didn't ask you to make payment, I didn't even give you any account number, why is your dull brain suggesting to you that you were scammed?

Instead of moving on, you now came online to say trash. Or is it still paining you that I refused to sell to you?

Please move on!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebukamatth(m): 4:56am On Apr 26
MeGt:
Tecno Camon 18 for sale

O8I.428O.7OOI
Kubwa, Abuja

How much last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taiwoowiat: 5:41am On Apr 26
If you have used 6kg or below gas cylinder for sale. Kindly Dm 08066nine8two626

Location is Lagos.
Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sosososo: 7:31am On Apr 26
motta:
You no like free air ??

Quality over quantity, stop thinking poor. Elevate your life and mindset so you can always afford quality.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:32am On Apr 26
IsellSmartTvs:

Keyboard warrior..hope u making an income from it tho
me and you know say na true i dey talk alaba na my house so i know wetin dey .

So rest
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 7:46am On Apr 26
Sosososo:

Quality over quantity, stop thinking poor. Elevate your life and mindset so you can always afford quality.
snap the one your papa dey use
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bharseeth(m): 7:50am On Apr 26
Qhalifah:
OEM authentic Used Apple power USB Adapter
10W-12W - 2 pin
(multiple units available)

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iconomics001: 7:52am On Apr 26
Bedside fridge for sale

Product: Haier (black)
Price:#55,000
It's fully functional and freezes well.
110v (can be used with stepdown which I'm giving to the lucky buyer)

I can't seem to upload pictures so you can DM me if Interested.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pebble25: 8:03am On Apr 26
Pebble25:
3pcs of children water bottle...Suitable for age 2-4years.
400ml

#2000 each.

Egbeda.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pebble25: 8:03am On Apr 26
Pebble25:
Huggies Nappy Pant,9-14kg(Size 4) -#4,000.

Kisskids Diapper -4-9kg(Size 3) -#4,500.

New 6by6 bedspread with 4pillowcases-#5,500.SOLD

Location-Egbeda,Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gabson247(m): 8:19am On Apr 26
FutureFocus:
Acer window 10 Tab for instant grab price

Do your excel work on the go
Skype on the go,
Edit your Microsoft word work on the go

Check email on the go
Chat on the go with this window tab
This Superb battery is even a bonus
25,000 only
Last price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ceasarceasar: 8:21am On Apr 26
MeGt:

Let me pay 80k for it ...

The problem is distance
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by presido997(m): 8:37am On Apr 26
efec:

AVAILABLE

How
Many cups and plates
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 8:39am On Apr 26
WHITELIGHTER:
The following items are available for sale in Benin City.

Brand new uv towel sterilizer
Used original SMC ceiling fan 20k
New HP Inkjet printer black/white

WhatsApp contact below

Original SMC ceiling fan.
You can check the cost of a new one online

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juzec: 8:43am On Apr 26
Juzec:
Clean Hp pro book 450 G6
8gb ram and 512gb
Core i5
8th generation
Barely used
Abuja
081-4689-9237
SOLD!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nurey(m): 8:44am On Apr 26
Wellmadenaija:

Forgive me for intruding into you ghys back and forth. Dosumu isn't known for electronics. Abi you meant jankara? And secondly, hope you know that alot of replicas full market. So don't really use open market price to judge. You can get an LG 55 inches new smart tv for 100k in alaba😁😁

If I show evidence does it change any fact. Nah mumu dey buy goods from this thread 99% of the prices you people post are outrageous, go dosumu OX, sonik japan 26inch are sold 85k I bought mine exactly the day fire gutted that market which should be 2 weeks ago. Qasa, lontor etc are cheaper.
I no get time for back and forth with you, maga must fall and you go chop but the maga won't definitely be me grin

I have been buying electronics way back in 2002 from dosumu to jankara to idumota. Discman, gameboy, familycom, rechargeable battery, TVs, generators, fans etc. I know replicas from real deal, they don't sell replicas in those markets and they will even tell you if nah replica they want. I am street smart if no be now wey pepper don dey and I left lagos, I know brandnew prices of many goods back then because I am the go to guy in my area when people need brand new stuffs.

I no get time to dey drag anybody, but I know say nobody go catch me maga for here because b4 I buy something I do research well including entering mkt to price

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:47am On Apr 26
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by specialofficer: 8:51am On Apr 26
abolaji544:

What is d size
39-41, it comes with a nice carton

(1) (2) (3) ... (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: praise010(m), Akindoubleyou, daamazing(m), aremuforlife(m), adeniyilamlek(m), tmanis(m), frankolett(m), balosammy(m), Engrchoko, stephenponti(m), Vando, zeestone99(m), Ifeanyi4491(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.