Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6458582 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) ... (6271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iinnov8: 5:36pm On Apr 27
ezugegere:

What is the normal lifespan of a deep cycle, dry cell battery? 2 - 3yrs.
Why do you want to sell a battery that lived beyond its lifespan at that price?

First, the lifespan of a lead acid battery is NOT 2 - 3 years. With fair usage and pampering (with particular observance of the 50% DoD rule), your lead acid can you up to 5 years. They just don't like abuse.

Secondly, for a battery that still has some good backup juice in it, that price is a steal. A good 200ah lead acid battery currently sells for at least 350k. The scrap value of a 200ah battery is an average of 50k. But I am selling mine for 90k, plus a Qasa AC/DC fan worth at least 50k (albeit defective, but with a 90% chance or being repaired).

Infact, I am better served selling the battery off as scrap, but I understand that some people may need the battery for a simple setup to power probably just a standing fan over the night or just light points temporarily. Those are who my target audience are. With good usage, the battery can give another 6months, and they sell of as scrap and recoup most of their money.

I hope you understand now
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 5:36pm On Apr 27
kiekie1:
FELICITY 15KWH LITHIUM BATTERY! LIMITED STOCK!!!

Brand new Felicity 15kwh lithium battery
FLATRATE PRICE: 3.6m

Standard product warranty applies.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

So this battery can only deliver 3kw of energy theoretically for 5 hours continuously?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 5:46pm On Apr 27
Iinnov8:

First, the lifespan of a lead acid battery is NOT 2 - 3 years. With fair usage and pampering (with particular observance of the 50% DoD rule), your lead acid can you up to 5 years. They just don't like abuse.

Secondly, for a battery that still has some good backup juice in it, that price is a steal. A good 200ah lead acid battery currently sells for at least 350k. The scrap value of a 200ah battery is an average of 50k. But I am selling mine for 90k, plus a Qasa AC/DC fan worth at least 50k (albeit defective, but with a 90% chance or being repaired).

Infact, I am better served selling the battery off as scrap, but I understand that some people may need the battery for a simple setup to power probably just a standing fan over the night or just light points temporarily. Those are who my target audience are. With good usage, the battery can give another 6months, and they sell of as scrap and recoup most of their money.

I hope you understand now

So, in essence you mean that the sole and most deciding factor for you selling the battery isubecausehyou want to help people who wants to power only one dc fan?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iinnov8: 5:53pm On Apr 27
Onyedikachi231:

So, in essence you mean that the sole and most deciding factor for you selling the battery isubecausehyou want to help people who wants to power only one dc fan?

Not just a fan, bro. I used a fan as an example. Look at it from the perspective of loads in watts

Basically, loads that don't exceed 70w, from my calculations. Most standing DC fans don exceed 35w at full blow. Most laptops and some TVs do around 60 - 65w as well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kcxee(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27
Qhalifah:
Brand new - 30000mah
Available - 20K

What is your location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kcxee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27
zed7:
SAMSUNG A54. 300
GALAXY WATCH 4. 150

GOING AS A BUNDLE

Email jazzpha@ymail.com or mention me

Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zed7: 6:24pm On Apr 27
Kcxee:

Price
Price is there
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zed7: 6:25pm On Apr 27
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 6:28pm On Apr 27
Kcxee:

What is your location?
ikeja, CV,
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 6:33pm On Apr 27
WHITELIGHTER:
Used Item A27 (AKA P17 PRO) 4G

2/32GiG

4000mah

For Sale: 40k FIRM

Still here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27
Sosososo:

I used to be poor too so I know how you feel when you see things that are above your pay-grade . As a former poor person I advise you to change your mindset.

There are many legal ways to make money and trolling online because you can’t afford certain things is not one of them. Mr free to air angry
oga you are still poor ok . No be say na mouth you no reach so just dey your dey . Sub your dstv or gotv ok.

my data sub monthly if you do am na straight to village
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27
Kingadex60:
so all the channels no make sense.. Nawa oooo... Abi make i kúkú go buy Sltv
dey are sir though it depends on your preference.

My family are enjoying it at least I dey channel my sub to something else.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by waleco2008: 7:07pm On Apr 27
House hold items for sale

7kg lg front loader dryer for lundary 120k

Changer over 25k

Juice mixer 25k

Samsung 1and half hp split ac 130k

220mah wet cell battery use for 2 yrs 150k

Wonder core for six pack 100k

2.5kav inverter with 200 mah battery for sale can work for 2days price 900k

Used battery 200mah 230k

New wet cell battery 220 mah 290k

1kav inverter with battery 400k

Inveter battery use toks and new one available

2 month use solar power with panel 120k

Dvr 5 port 100k

Panasonic indoor ac only 1and half hp 18k

X box 360 with pad 60k

Mac air 2012 not coming up 100k

Mac pro 2007 not coming up 100k swap allow

Big photocopy machine for business center 420k

I pad mini 70k

Shoe 46 and 45 15k original uk bought them and discover is too big swap allow with phone ,

Treamil big 210k

Di photocopy machine 380k

Water dispenser 45k

Water teatment plant 2.100k each

Hand dryer 25k

Insect killer machine 18k

Rice cooker 18k

2,6 inverter with 36v 150k

3.6 inverter with 48k 200k

3000 wat stabilizer for 68k

Media split ac 1 and half hp 120k

Dvr 80k

1 terabyte hard drive 60k

Panasonic land phone 15k

X box 360 65k

Ps 3 150g 90k

Mini i pad 32g 60k

Traveling box 40k

Paper shredder 85k

New canon printer 35k

Fuse box for charging business 40k

Mini laptop 45k

Toys for kids

Inverter 1000wat with 200mah battery 450k

Inverter 1000wat with 100mah battry 380k

Inverter 10000 wat with 60 mah battry 350k

Pls and pls serious buyer only if you are not ready just ignore pls

New printer 35k

08022219777 whatapp no 08026267624. Serious buyer pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 7:09pm On Apr 27
Iinnov8:

Not just a fan, bro. I used a fan as an example. Look at it from the perspective of loads in watts

Basically, loads that don't exceed 70w, from my calculations. Most standing DC fans don exceed 35w at full blow. Most laptops and some TVs do around 60 - 65w as well

Sir, I was trying to let you know that there are other factors used to grade the efficiency of a battery.

Chose are the data sheet of the battery in question, will deliver 2400 watts in an hour, these batteries only have half of their capabilities or they will be damaged, its been used for 2 years or so in Nigeria.

With those information, will you consider readjusting the price.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olulambert1: 7:10pm On Apr 27
Just listen to yourself
Okay, answer below questions to clear your self if you are not a scammer

1. When you know you are backing out why did you fix appointment,

2. why did you apologize for not fulfilling and rescheduling again.

I didn't see you abusing my family cos anything you say is to your family .

We have seen cases of scammers making it looks like difficult to meet with buyer and end up suggesting logistic which they will ask you to pay and that's end, you will never see anything coming your way

Japex:

If someone calls you a scammer, especially when you sincerely know that you've never scammed anyone before, you may react more than I am reacting.

Yes, it is wrong of me to insult his family, but then, I feel hurt because his barrage of attack towards me was unwarranted in the first place.

That he wanted to buy a device, and I later backed out of the transaction, doesn't mean he should go online and falsely accuse me of scam, especially when he knows deep down in his heart, that he is wrongly accusing me.

I never asked him to transfer money to me, I never sent him an account number, I never asked him if I could waybill anything to him. I didn't even agree to his price offer. No transaction occured.

His grievance is just that he wanted us to meet, but when he called me, I didn't pick up his call.

Next thing, he ran online and called me a scammer.

I refused selling to him, and next thing, he is calling me a scammer so that no other person will buy from me.

If you are in my shoes, how would you react?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Djdamian(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27
Djdamian:
Predator 9kva generator
Carries 1.5HP AC non inverter ,Freezer ,fridge, washing machine at once.
Selling 400k

Location Lagos

Contact 07066003327

Available

Price reduced to 400k.. neatly used and recently purchased.

Reason for sale is Gen capacity is bigger than intended
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fibel(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27
Available for sale -

Scanfrost 1.5hp Ac SFACS12m low voltage - 250k (sold)
Century 18 inches rechargeable fan - 60k (sold)
LG tv 4k Ultra HD 49 inches 49uh6100 - 280k (sold)
Dstv full HD kit (decoder, dish etc) - 70k (sold)
Bosch microwave HMT72M450B - 35k (sold)

All products not up to 2 year used.

Zero nine zero one seven six one two six seven eight.
Whatsap only.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xyrexzmanto: 8:11pm On Apr 27
120k.... location abuja, kubwa arab Road

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chuxmgc: 8:21pm On Apr 27
Brand New (sealed) Samsung available at a giveaway price

Samsung galaxy A54 5G 8gb/128gb - 450k
Samsung galaxy A24 4gb/128 - 290k

Whatsapp : zero8zero63817310

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27
OKclothier:
I rang him. He said you should list out the names of the stations showing movies , music and any other station that might interest me, not the number. According to him, the station that might be showing a particular content, their station numbers might be different from household to household.

mbc max, mbc action,mbc 2 , mbc 3
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iinnov8: 8:33pm On Apr 27
Onyedikachi231:

Sir, I was trying to let you know that there are other factors used to grade the efficiency of a battery.

Chose are the data sheet of the battery in question, will deliver 2400 watts in an hour, these batteries only have half of their capabilities or they will be damaged, its been used for 2 years or so in Nigeria.

With those information, will you consider readjusting the price.

Lolz... grin

Thank you very much for your contributions. My price is firm. People who appreciate the offer are already reaching out.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 8:38pm On Apr 27
Iinnov8:

Lolz... grin

Thank you very much for your contributions. My price is firm. People who appreciate the offer are already reaching out.

Ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by segunk1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27
FutureFocus:
Still delivering this monsters to those who knows quality

Sony

Sony XM4 Earbuds
Sony Linkbuds S

Price - selling for a quarter of the market price

75% discount

These are new, not in the box, they are from store clearance sales in the US to give way for he latest models

Location is Lekki

Contact details on my profile

No put price of, you go explain tire😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drickstore(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27
Ayomipoe:
Welcome back boss. Long time no I no see your post.
I think say dollar don spoil your market.

This seller is a sure person. I bought a dope 4K Panasonic from him and I’ve been enjoying it since then with no issues.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Coolerman: 10:41pm On Apr 27
segunk1:

No put price of, you go explain tire😂😂😂
one thing about those earbuds is that you can't verify if they are original or super clone

I don't know why someone will be giving 75% off earbuds he didn't produce.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alfabest07(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27
alosbaba007:

Its 13k monthly now
initial setup cost is how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Drickstore(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27
Panasonic 42" Full Smart TV with Bluetooth is available for sale.
Model: TX-42AS650B
Condition: UK Used

Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and Screen Mirroring, Bluetooth.

Payment on delivery is available in Lagos only.
Waybill outside Lagos is available.
Pickup at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 5:43am On Apr 28
Coolerman:
one thing about those earbuds is that you can't verify if they are original or super clone

I don't know why someone will be giving 75% off earbuds he didn't produce.
the buds will certainly be original. He doesn't sell anything short of original.

I guess he buys his stuff at clearance sales from warehouses or so, reason they're very cheap.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Japex: 6:25am On Apr 28
K
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 6:30am On Apr 28
Dantedasz:
Household items for fast sales.
1. 3(Three) DSTV decoders for quick sales @ 5,000 Naira each. Only decoders and the remote controllers please.

2. 6x6 upholstery bed frame for sale at 100,000 Naira only.
3. 3 foam mattresses uniform. Vitafoam semi orthopedic and vitafoam corona semi orthopedic mattress. 6×4 and half. 100 Thousand Naira each only.

4. 0.75 hp submersible water pump(New)90,000 Naira.

All available for physical inspection at my home on Sundays only

Please call 08124917910 to schedule an inspection of these goods which are located at Ogba,Lagos.
Please do not pay any money except you have examined the goods physically after scheduling a visit for inspection after calling this number. [b]08124917910
My advertisement is only placed on Nairaland Forum and no other place . Thank you.

Good day.

Happy weekend to you all.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 7:15am On Apr 28
I've got this mattress for sale at lekki, barely used still with waterproof.
6 by 6 '20
0816832733 nine

(1) (2) (3) ... (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) ... (6271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Muddy18, seunmacaulay, harmargedon, KOLLEE(m), moremuch1(m), Hero2t, dapotemi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.