Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6421422 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

Your story is not adding up!
I want to counter the above alone because it questions my integrity

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/455#77974709

That's the link to the ad for the ps3. I didn't go there. I simply negotiated with BBM (that's the monicker that advertised it). a friend of mine accompanied my brother to the location where the game was confirmed. they went inside the house where that pic put up by BBM was taken, BBM switched on his generator, they tested the game and played for a long time before they paid for it. The guy was even ready to buy them coke to drink but they declined as they still don't know if there's ulterior motive from BBM

Mr. BBM, if you're online, kindly confirm this. For the records, I made a mistake the game was 250g not 320g. just realised this when I revisited the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4842508/hacked-120-gig-ps3-slim#72923093

Also bought a PS3 from the Monicker Erebie for 30K. he gave 4 (Four) pads, two good ones and 2 faulty ones that needed minor repairs, although his was 120gb. gave the charger too and even wanted to add HDMI cord which my friend (whom I sent) politely declined.

Mr Erebie, if you're online kindly confirm this too

You said my story doesn't add up. what if these people actual confirm my story to be true? what do you do then?

Like I said. Good luck selling used PS3 for 45K

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

Bro thank you. You are very reasonable. I love the part you said 40k because me and you know that the actual price for one in the Market is between 40-43k. I have made it clear here that my last price for my PS3 IS 45K. I put that 50k because me and you know that if I put 45k las price, people will still price. This game was personally bought by me from the UK AMAZON shop. I know how much I bought it and how much I paid to hack it and install games. Anybody can buy whatever in the market. Even 10k. I careless.

I have my receipt of purchase and know what am selling.
then please ignore me while I point out how ridiculous and weird this thread is. Thanks .

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Landnaira5: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
G
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrsdaniel:

I see this argument as a bit ill / unwarranted ! Please he is the sole owner of his property and he is also entitled to adjust his prices pending on laws of demand & supply ! An interested customer will definitely see item of choice , inspect & procure after bidding all things been equal . It's a free & fair world ! Live & let live ... Thanks
i didn’t specifically point him out so please refrain from quoting me...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrsdaniel:

I see this argument as a bit ill / unwarranted ! Please he is the sole owner of his property and he is also entitled to adjust his prices pending on laws of demand & supply ! An interested customer will definitely see item of choice , inspect & procure after bidding all things been equal . It's a free & fair world ! Live & let live ... Thanks

If I can’t afford it...all I do is jump n pass unto d next page...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AgroSeeds: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/455#77974709

That's the link to the ad for the ps3. I didn't go there. I simply negotiated with BBM (that's the monicker that advertised it). a friend of mine accompanied my brother to the location where the game was confirmed. they went inside the house where that pic put up by BBM was taken, BBM switched on his generator, they tested the game and played for a long time before they paid for it.

Mr. BBM, if you're online, kindly confirm this. For the records, I made a mistake the game was 250g not 320g

https://www.nairaland.com/4842508/hacked-120-gig-ps3-slim#72923093

Also bought a PS3 from the Monicker Erebie for 30K. he gave 4 (Four) pads, two good ones and 2 faulty ones that needed minor repairs, although his was 120gb. gave the charger too and even wanted to add HDMI cord which my friend (whom I sent) politely declined.

Mr Erebie, if you're online kindly confirm this too

You said my story doesn't add up. what if these people actual confirm my story to be true? what do you do then?

Bro, unless you are crazy or blind, you willl see that even in the link you put up, the guy said he is selling 42k initially! I attached pictures already. Maybe he was dead broke and you heckled him. For the fact he put 42 k initially means he is aware of the actual price.

Even MR Erebie put his own at 40k. Meaning they are all within in range of what am selling which is 45k.

Maybe they are cash strapped or feel they have urgent need for money. You can heckle them into selling 30k. Your cup of Mai Mai. I know the value and quality of what am selling.

Am not stupidd. Nobody is stuppid here. Before the throne of Almighty God, If I sell this particular PS3 for less than 45k, let my left balls wither.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

Bro, unless you are crazy or blind, you willl see that even in the link you put up, the guy said he is selling 42k initially! I attached pictures already. Maybe he was dead broke and you heckled him. For the fact he put 42 k initially means he is aware of the actual price.

Am not stupidd. Nobody is stuppid here. If I sell this particular PS3 for less than 45k, let my left balls wither.

I never made any claim on how much he advertised it for. my claim so far has been how much I bought it from him

blind?

1. you said you're selling for 50K

2. I said "Should we tell him?"

I haven't made any claim here

3. you posted a long thesis with 45K being the last price you'd "sell it" that's what I've been replying to since.

How exactly is your inability to read and understand a result of my being blind? or would you be so kind in pointing me to where I said they were advertised for 30K?

I repeat, I wish you good luck in your selling PS3 for 45K last

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
If you are desperate to buy a used ps3 fellas , you can always check Jiji eBay, Amazon or even stroll to the market and compare prices . Thanks fellas

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AgroSeeds: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I never made any claim on how much he advertised it for. my claim so far has been how much I bought it from him

blind?

1. you said you're selling for 50K

2. I said "Should we tell him?"

I haven't made any claim here

3. you posted a long thesis with 45K being the last price you'd "sell it" that's what I've been replying to since. How exactly is your inability to read and understand a result of my being blind?

And I also made it clear that the 50k was because of people who price. My target was 45k in case of pricing. I even went ahead and modified the price to the 45k price.

Bro you know what? Lets end this once and for all. That your consoles you bought, I want to pick them up tomorrow at 30k each. I will add 2 k ontop of its as neat as mine. I swear before God that am serious.

Can we make this happen? Sell yours to me right here, right now. Give me your details. We use GIG as escrow. Everything will be open here.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

And I also made it clear that the 50k was because of people who price. My target was 45k in case of pricing. I even went ahead and modified the price to the 45k price.

Bro you know what? Lets end this once and for all. That your consoles you bought, I want to pick them up tomorrow at 30k each. I will add 2 k ontop of its as neat as mine. I swear before God that am serious.

Can we make this happen? Sell yours to me right here, right now. Give me your details. We use GIG as escrow. Everything will be open here.
why exactly would he want to sell what he bought? He isn’t looking to sell here, you are ... it’s equivalent to asking me to sell my car to you because I disagreed with the price you placed to sell yours.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AgroSeeds: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
fowlyansh181:
If you are desperate to buy a used ps3 fellas , you can always check Jiji eBay, Amazon or even stroll to the market and compare prices . Thanks fellas

Funny people. Some of you in trying to be smart just shows off how daft a lot of black people can be. Someone advertised a Fat PS3 for 40,000 on jiji and you are jumping up? Fat Ke? Chai.

Even the ones on Amazon you put up there, change the money to Naira, add shipping fares, add custom duty, add the money of the person making the order for you and you land at where?

Infact, just look at the dust bins you put up there as consoles. I can't stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AgroSeeds: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
fowlyansh181:
why exactly would he want to sell what he bought? He isn’t looking to sell here, you are ... it’s equivalent to asking me to sell my car to you because I disagreed with the price you placed to sell yours.

Common bro. Use your initiative please. He was trying to peg mine at 30k. I want to do him back.

Eye for an Eye.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AgroSeeds: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
I checked something now. Same Inverter am selling 25k is being sold on Konga abi Jumia for 36k. So I should have sold for 10k?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
cybriz82:

If I can’t afford it...all I do is jump n pass unto d next page...

Thanks for this wise input

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

I bought them for that price. none of them is presently mine. I gave the Erebie own to the son of a friend of mine. the BBM one is given to my brother.

BTW the people that I claim sold their ps3 to me for 30K have thier phone number s written in the link I gave you. you can call them to confirm if you doubt they did

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
bukkysam:
Pls chat me on Whatsapp

Pls y can't u state it online .Shld I chat u to know if I can't afford or not or av u also forgotten it's a better way for publicity for ur business also .
So state d price here or God bless

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

Funny people. Some of you in trying to be smart just shows off how daft a lot of black people can be. Someone advertised a Fat PS3 for 40,000 on jiji and you are jumping up? Fat Ke? Chai.

Even the ones on Amazon you put up there, change the money to Naira, add shipping fares, add custom duty, add the money of the person making the order for you and you land at where?

Infact, just look at the dust bins you put up there as consoles. I can't stop laughing.
i don’t need a ps3 , thank you.. if I had 45k to throw away at something it’s certainly not a ps3.. I won’t even buy a ps3 for 35k, the most I can do is 30 if I wish to dash the seller cash.. so thanks and move on with your sell .. stop calculating the risk i’d Take if I wanna buy a ps3 for my self for less, Game markets aren’t far from me.. weird thread.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
AgroSeeds:

Common bro. Use your initiative please. He was trying to peg mine at 30k. I want to do him back.

Eye for an Eye.

Bro, the guys that sold it still have their phone numbers there. call them and find out if I'm lying. itz a simpu sturvs

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pimpchi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Anyone selling strong decoder and dish, Holla @me for biz.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donphilex(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
bukkysam:
Show me your legs ABA made or quality? Check it here.https:///2348029947417

How much for the last sandal that’s the last picture
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BBM: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
BBM:
Neat ps3 for sale

Lagos

Multiman hacked

Model cech_2004b

250gig

2pads
Game cord
Power cord

Games included

Gta5
Pes 2018
FIFA 17 and 19
Army of two
Resident Evil 5
God of war ascension
Max Payne
Shadow of modow

https:///234

Yes I was the one that sold the ps3 to hope for 30k, money was urgently needed to sort out some few stuff at that time

It’s was 250Gig,multiman hacker, over 11gamee and 2 functional pad

Normally at arena or Alaba international

This specs goes for 45 to 48k

If it’s one pad you can get it for like 40kk

But generally price depends on the storages, number of pad, if it’s hacked or not, if it’s the 300 models or not

So prices varies

They came to my house and I put on my gen and tested it for them, we played soccer on it and the confirm it was working perfectly

I bought the game on olx for 38k

This is the best model I have bought so far as the previous one I do buy normally develop fault

I miss the game sha

Cc
hopefullandlord
Agroseeds

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
BBM:

Yes I was the one that sold the ps3 to hope for 30k, money was urgently needed to sort out some few stuff at that time

It’s was 250Gig,multiman hacker, over 11gamee and 2 functional pad

Normally at arena or Alaba international

This specs goes for 45 to 48k

If it’s one pad you can get it for like 40kk

But generally price depends on the storages, number of pad, if it’s hacked or not, if it’s the 300 models or not

So prices varies

They came to my house and I put on my gen and tested it for them, we played soccer on it and the confirm it was working perfectly

I bought the game on olx for 38k

This is the best model I have bought so far as the previous one I do buy normally develop fault

I miss the game sha

Cc
hopefullandlord
Agroseeds

Thanks, he thought I was lying

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Page3: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Page3: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

This could sell in the romance and events sections of NL

Ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Donphilex:

How much for the last sandal that’s the last picture
pls kindly chat me on Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drizzit(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Landnaira5:

Romoss 20000mah power bank available 8k

Price 8k

Location is Lagos; unable to send out of Lagos.

Thanks

How about the fan?
Drop your WhatsApp number if the fan is part of the deal.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
xtophem:
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are authorized ordering center to sell and distribute all product of Vitafoam Nig. Plc and subsidiaries

Are you looking to buy original top quality products in :

 Full-Orthopaedic mattress
 Semi-Orthopaedic mattress
 Spring mattress
 Regular mattress
 Beds
 Pillows
 Beddings
 Household furniture

At wholesale and factory production prices?

We currently selling top quality mattress, pillows, beds and household furniture made by Nigeria's finest and largest foam manufacturers, producer of both flexible and rigid polyurethane products, vitafoam Nig. Plc.

Note: Delivery within Lagos state is FREE OF CHARGE.

For more info and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp 08060401285

Regards.

need your price list
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donphilex(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2019
bukkysam:
pls kindly chat me on Whatsapp. Thanks
Kindly paste your price here I’m not on what’sapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sholikay(m), footprintD55(m), dbelovd(m), Kcxee(m), ozoneamani02(m), Hybrid600, starbuck(f), AllLovingGod, Dharkmhata, Angel55555(m), Kingadex60(m), motta(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.