Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) (53755 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Get Supplies Of High Quality Brazilian Weave-on And Imported Attachments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by dabrightt: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
casttlebarbz:
must everything be on nairaland..
yes na just as if you were asking must we have president in a have sex before given birth....CAPITAL YES
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Mouthgag: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chai!

Osus cry cry cry

Dirty no good o
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
morganist99:
you are one of them

Do you know me
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why will a person carry weavon for that long? Moisture plus hair cream can form mould just beneath the weaving especially if she didn't retouch or wash the hair before fixing or used too much hair cream on th hair, plus the hair looks like it is susceptible to dandruff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Radiohead6(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
dominique:
How can you not wash your hair for four months shocked
That's fifty shades of nasty!!!
Hashtag Nasty, its gory to even look at , idk
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
What was she expecting. Dirty girl
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Radiohead6(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
otijah:
Please put viewers discretion. I wan vomit
seconded , Viewers discretion please
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
not mold but lint. disgusting tho
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Godknowsbest: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Gari ijebu lol
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Eye1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:
If her hair can be unkept for this long, I wonder how her VAGINAscrantiotum will be.
Until I see this part, I will not comment.
[color=#000099]chill,I'm checking that out
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eye1:
[color=#000099]chill,I'm checking that out

Lols cover your instrument well as you check.
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
lofty900:
I see girls hitting hands on their heads, I see them scratching their heads, I see them washing their heads with hot water, and I know that they're really suffering. Some girls have no hair beneath their weavons, some have gone bald like papa ajasco! Some exudes bad odour from their hair. God save Nigerian girls

Dts why natural is best. For all d Guys dt trip for girls wt 24hr/365days fake hair, just know some girls carry dt shit for 2 months straight without washing. Especially braids. Disgusting.

I have to wash my hair every Saturday or I'm not okay.
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by diva90: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Disgusting! Thats dandruff infested scalp not mould. I can only imagine how badly the hair smells
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Bobnotrouble: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's not easy to be a fine girl.
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by TheeDetective: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
If she can't take care of her hair, then she'll be a very dirty woman. Just imagine the smell wey go dey comot from dat hair, disgusting. Respect and a shout out to women who keep things natural.

1 Like

Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Diggdiggy: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
dominique:
How can you not wash your hair for four months shocked
That's fifty shades of nasty!!!
FILTHY SHADES OF GREY

1 Like

Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by morganist99(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
dominique:

Do you know me
yes I do angry
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Pylony(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
BOOK TITLE: Dairy of a dirty girl.
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by buchai: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
I dey suspect say na buhari recession cause this one.
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by datizy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Four months? God forbid...
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by God2man(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
lofty900:
I see girls hitting hands on their heads, I see them scratching their heads, I see them washing their heads with hot water, and I know that they're really suffering. Some girls have no hair beneath their weavons, some have gone bald like papa ajasco! Some exudes bad odour from their hair. God save Nigerian girls

This is the truth.

Who will say it among women. Who?
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by kenoz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by queenfav(f): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
dominique:

Do you know me
Babe i am surprised you have time to answer that troll.People like that are best ignored.He is clearly a kid and shouldn't be dignified with a response to their cheap quest for online attention.
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by LinoBawse(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
I had to spit in my room while watching this, if I was her boyfriend and I see this, I'm packing her to the barber's shop and she'll shave all, I mean all like gorimapa. So new hair can grow, this is just too disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by usedcardealerph(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
the recession just became realer.....if na 9ja girl

no blame her.

Ladies, there are better and cheaper ways to maintain ur hair. Simple, just go natural with ur hair. Thank me later
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Damseldammie(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
She must be very dirty in nature,for lady to wore weavon for 4months? In fact,she is a pig in disguise
....òbùn ràdìràdì
....filthy rag#amúnnibúni # nonsense
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
What was she expecting. Dirty girl

Lol aunty you harsh o
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:
If her hair can be unkept for this long, I wonder how her VAGINAscrantiotum will be.
Until I see this part, I will not comment.
d hair dere go don over rotten,u suppose know na
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by ahahnow: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
what is wrong with your camera? are we in the stone age? even techno camera is stronger than this one. which Aba camera did you do and buy? is it tecchino?
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lwkmd wetin una tink say she de do all these months grin she de busy de clear the one below for customer n foget say sometin de her head. grin head no scrach her na toto.thts y it's looks bad*spits*
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by jeff1607(m): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Haba na pregnancy?
Re: Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) by Hanendez(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2017
femolacqua:
Holy Moses shocked
Do not take the names of God's Prophets in vain. It's a sin to ridicule them. Touch not my anointed and do my Prophets no harm. So why harm their names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) / Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.