Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? (1915 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / D'banj Presents CRV Car To His Sister As Wedding Gift (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by blackmann(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
Its not a surprise in today's world when u hear of sisters fighting over the same man, of guys sleeping with two sisters. it even becomes more sickening when we hear of husbands seducing and having sex with their wives sisters, of women seducing their sisters' husbands, and such. At the end of the day, we hear of ladies taking in for their sisters' husbands, then blaming the devil for the deed (even if the devil himself may not know about it). i also hear that sometimes when the wife for some reasons cannot put to bed, sometimes end up sleeping with the wife's sister and getting her pregnant. In such cases I hear that in order for the family to avoid this shame, they urge the man to marry the pregnant girl. It sounds sick, but hey, in the world we are in, anything can happen.

can u men out there for any reason, take ur wife's sister as ur second wife?
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by SisiKill1: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
My niece's friend's dad is getting married to the mom's sis next month. The mom died 2yrs ago and her younger sis moved in to help with the kids.

It's kinda icky but different strokes for different folks.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Sauron1: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

[b]My niece's friend's dad is getting married to the mom's sis next month. [/b]The mom died 2yrs ago and her younger sis moved in to help with the kids.

Jesus Wept!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by blackmann(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

My niece's friend's dad is getting married to the mom's sis next month. The mom died 2yrs ago and her younger sis moved in to help with the kids.

That is still understandable, but i was referring to the wife still being alive and the husband taking her sister as a second wife.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Radiant(f): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
Blackman where did this one happen? Where do you live? I know about screwing sisters but I've never heard of anyone marrying two sisters.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by SisiKill1: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
Blackman, that's the closest I've come to that kinda ickyness.

I doubt we'll see much of the scenario you described coz no woman in her right mind will continue with that marriage.

Haba!
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by agathamari(f): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
you should view your wifes brothers and sisters in the same light as your own brother and sister (same goes for thier spouces) wives should view hier husbands brothers and sisters as her brothers and sisters (again includes spouces)
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by agathamari(f): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
Radiant:

Blackman where did this one happen? Where do you live? I know about screwing sisters but I've never heard of anyone marrying two sisters.
a man in my husbands village did this but aparently it was like 50 years ago
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by blackmann(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
Radiant:

been living in the USA for the last year dearie, but i grew up in naija. Stories like that can happen, dats why i put up the thread.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by TyGabriel(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
There is a man in my hood at present that got married to twins(taye&kehinde)they re both frm desame parent, wot abt dat?
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Radiant(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
blackmann:

been living in the USA for the last year dearie, but i grew up in naija. Stories like that can happen, dats why i put up the thread.

So, basically it didn't happen since you said "stories like that can happen".

agathamari:

a man in my husbands village did this but aparently it was like 50 years ago

That's the stone age wink
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
It shd not happen at all . . . never shd be allowed to happen
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by pek(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2009
it happens, especially if the sisters are twins.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by blackmann(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Radiant:

So, basically it didn't happen since you said "stories like that can happen".

That's the stone age wink

I never said it happened. And because i never heard of it happening doesn't mean it has not happened before. I'm pretty sure it has somewhere in this world.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
pek:

it happens, especially if the sisters are twins.

U mean twin has married same man before?
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Radiant(f): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2009
blackmann:

i also hear that sometimes when the wife for some reasons cannot put to bed, sometimes end up sleeping with the wife's sister and getting her pregnant. In such cases I hear that in order for the family to avoid this shame, they urge the man to marry the pregnant girl. [/b]
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Amigoz(f): 5:14am On Dec 05, 2009
In dis day!!!! shocked

Maybe villages sha. . . .

Does it happen in the city 2? shocked

Im sure the 'sister' concerned is operating unda d influence of juju shocked
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by OAM4J: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2009
Ty Gabriel:

There is a man in my hood at present that got married to twins(taye&kehinde)they re both frm desame parent, wot abt dat?

Find this difficult to believe.

Screw sisters or twins - yes, but marry twins or sisters - cant believe it.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Abuja1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
i have not seen that before but i have had of a woman who go to bed with his husband brother and have chirldrean for the her husband a boy and a girl, WOMEN.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by najayi: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
All this is an abomination, the children from the relationship will forever be children of Belial except they and their mothers run down to God and ask for mercy.
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lol
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2009
That's not only Abominable,
It's also over my dead body
. angry
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Fhemmmy: 2:42am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

That's not only Abominable,
It's also over my dead body
. angry

Never say that, cos your husband might marry your sister when u die oh
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by nnemak(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
phemmmmmmmmy, lol
dat really funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni

in dat case she no go die, hahahahah
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by foyeks2001(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
lol
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
nne_mak:

phemmmmmmmmy, lol
dat really funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni

in dat case she no go die, hahahahah

Na true i talk now
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by Souljaboi1: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2012
najayi: All this is an abomination, the children from the relationship will forever be children of Belial except they and their mothers run down to God and ask for mercy.

Wat are the sins of the children ?? Did they have a choice in the matter of bringing themselves to the world... Abeg ooo.. Free those children, they are as free of sin as a child born of a legal union....
Re: Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? by glimpse(f): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2012
bt jacob marid 2 sisterz undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can U Live In Ur Wife's House? / Whose Side Will You Be? Your Kids Or Their Step Mother/father? / What Is Wrong With Some Girls Nowaday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.