Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Article Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writers Needed (1058 Views)

Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Needed 10k Per Article / Article Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Needed by Google63(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Are you a good writer? Can you write articles? Then this is for you.
Proficient and thorough writers are needed.
Rate is #500 per 500 words, but could be negotiable, depending on the complexity of the job.
Once you are good, you will get steady jobs.

NB:
-You must be thorough (No plagiarism)
-You must be a graduate.(Bsc or Hnd), make sure you attach your resume.
-It doesn't matter which course you read.
-You must be proficient in English grammar.
-You must be creative and be good in your choice of words.
- Promptness is crucial
- You must be ready to learn.

Send an email, attaching your resume and a sample of articles you have written to herbertfrank@yahoo.com
Best regards
Re: Article Writers Needed by RingimKabir(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2017
I'm qualified and suitable. Will apply soon.
Re: Article Writers Needed by GRACEGLORY: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Google63:
Are you a good writer? Can you write articles? Then this is for you.
Proficient and thorough writers are needed.
Rate is #500 per 500 words, but could be negotiable, depending on the complexity of the job.
Once you are good, you will get steady jobs.

NB:
-You must be thorough (No plagiarism)
-You must be a graduate.(Bsc or Hnd), make sure you attach your resume.
-It doesn't matter which course you read.
-You must be proficient in English grammar.
-You must be creative and be good in your choice of words.
- Promptness is crucial
- You must be ready to learn.

Send an email, attaching your resume and a sample of articles you have written to herbertfrank@yahoo.com
Best regards

That's where most of you guys miss it.
Certificate... Albert Einstein had none, yet he was the world highest iq guy.
Education never attended classes no school. It's schools that are always searching for him. It's largely a function of information.
There are undergraduates who are well informed than graduates. Education isn't about school subjects, but real world issues.
Think about it, everything in the world changed, except our schools.

2 Likes

Re: Article Writers Needed by amicable09(f): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

That's where most of you guys miss it.
Certificate... Albert Einstein had none, yet he was the world highest iq guy.
Education never attended classes no school. It's schools that are always searching for him. It's largely a function of information.
There are undergraduates who are well informed than graduates. Education isn't about school subjects, but real world issues.
Think about it, everything in the world changed, except our schools.
Lol.

Ok, I was going to 'unlook' like I did in the previous thread where I saw your post but I think I shouldn't ignore this time. Reason being that you're missing the point.

An employer puts up an advert for writers and listed his criteria and you're here trying to 'school' him with aggression.

You're busy canvassing for him to maybe give room for undergraduates to apply. If you're one, why don't you tell him you're interested but haven't graduated from school but you can deliver, rather than mentioning Albert Einstein?

I hope you know that Albert Einstein said something very profound about stupidity? He said it is infinite. I intentionally left out the universe part.

Be wise. If you need to go to school, please do. The section you are in is for those who have gone and are out, stop dropping comments that will discourage others who may be interested in applying for a thing or two.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Article Writers Needed by oweniwe(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Oga Google63... I dey hail o.

I'll love to apply for ur job but computer nor dey my hand.

amicable09 sweetie... I'm sorry I haven't forwarded those stuffs. still on my pc problem lingo.

on job matters... I was Npowered o... got alert too... though not been posted yet.

Thank u very much for those soft, re-assuring words you cooed into my hot head. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Writers Needed by amicable09(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2017
oweniwe:

amicable09 sweetie... I'm sorry I haven't forwarded those stuffs. still on my pc problem lingo.

It's okay, no biggie at all. Whenever you fix it, I'll be here to go through them. I'm currently on one friend's script sef.
Patiently waiting for yours.

on job matters... I was Npowered o... got alert too... though not been posted yet.

Thank u very much for those soft, re-assuring words you cooed into my hot head. kiss

Hurray!!!!!

You need to see my smile now grin
Ear to ear infectious smile cheesy
I'm so happy for you Oweniwe, this news has gladdened my heart! Congratulations!

In fact, right now I envy your students, they just struck gold mehn! They'll enjoy your rich wealth of knowledge. cheesy

Please impact rightly.
I hope on the next alert I get an alert too from you tongue.

Congrats again.
More to come cheesy
Re: Article Writers Needed by GRACEGLORY: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.

Ok, I was going to 'unlook' like I did in the previous thread where I saw your post but I think I shouldn't ignore this time. Reason being that you're missing the point.

An employer puts up an advert for writers and listed his criteria and you're here trying to 'school' him with aggression.

You're busy canvassing for him to maybe give room for undergraduates to apply. If you're one, why don't you tell him you're interested but haven't graduated from school but you can deliver, rather than mentioning Albert Einstein?

I hope you know that Albert Einstein said something very profound about stupidity? He said it is infinite. I intentionally left the universe part.

Be wise. If you need to go to school, please do. The section you are in is for those who have gone and are out, stop dropping comments that will discourage others who may be interested in applying for a thing or two.
Thanks.

You must have been one of the ones who bought the lies that school expand your horizon, go tell that to Malcom X who's world renowned for what he learnt in prison.

People criticise what they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Article Writers Needed by Google63(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
oweniwe:

Let me know when you have it. I'll like to work with you.
Re: Article Writers Needed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Google63:
Let me know when you have it. I'll like to work with you.

I sent you a mail..Kindly check..I am very much interested
Re: Article Writers Needed by Google63(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jadeite:

I sent you a mail..Kindly check..I am very much interested
what's the first name of your email address?
Re: Article Writers Needed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Google63:

what's the first name of your email address?
Okoh
Re: Article Writers Needed by amicable09(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

You must have been one of the ones who bought the lies that school expand your horizon, go tell that to Malcom X who's world renowned for what he learnt in prison.

People criticise what they don't understand.
smh.

What satisfaction do you derive from looking for names of a few guys who weren't book smart or managed to be 'successful' without degrees?
Why don't you mention people like Obama, like his wife Michelle, like Nelson Mandela?

Of course you won't. You'll rather research names of dropouts or guys who by sheer luck or by whatever means available to them managed to be popular, but like I said before, I'll say again, go to school if you can and if you have head for books, read.

Finally, I hope you understand the peculiarities of Malcolm's time? It's not like now. Don't make the mistake of comparing now to then again. Malcolm while in prison read books to make up for the years he lost for dropping out of school. Mandela was imprisoned but after which still went ahead to bag a degree in law.

Be wise.
Education is key.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Writers Needed by GRACEGLORY: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
amicable09:

smh.

What satisfaction do you derive from looking for names of a few guys who weren't book smart or managed to be 'successful' without degrees?
Why don't you mention people like Obama, like his wife Michelle, like Nelson Mandela?

Of course you won't. You'll rather research names of dropouts or guys who by sheer luck or by whatever means available to them managed to be popular, but like I said before, I'll say again, go to school if you can and if you have head for books, read.

Finally, I hope you understand the peculiarities of Malcolm's time? It's not like now. Don't make the mistake of comparing now to then again. Malcolm while in prison read books to make up for the years he lost for dropping out of school. Mandela was imprisoned but after which still went ahead to bag a degree in law.

Be wise.
Education is key.

Ha ha ha... What is education? School? That's what I'm telling you: school only teaches you to educate yourself, education is largely a function of information. It is thinking outside of the box.
Re: Article Writers Needed by burkutu: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
amicable09:

smh.

Be wise.
Education is key.

yeah, I agree education trumps everything.

But going to school is way overrated.

A wise man once said, 'Never let school interfere with your education.'
Re: Article Writers Needed by amicable09(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
burkutu:

[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=53100675]

Ha ha ha... What is education? School? That's what I'm telling you: school only teaches you to educate yourself, education is largely a function of information. It is thinking outside of the box.
Lol. I honestly don't know how we got to this point in our conversation because it all started with you saying undergraduates are better for the job than graduates. Next you moved to Malcolm X not getting any formal education and now you want to bring in education as a function of information cheesy

Really Lol
Please, if we continue like this we will head nowhere. Just remember what I said and sleep on those words. It will help to first put you in a box so that you can be able to think outside while inside the box grin

burkutu:

yeah, I agree education trumps everything.

But going to school is way overrated.

A wise man once said, 'Never let school interfere with your education.'
"School is overrated" cheesy
I disagree and therefore invite you to the section's chatroom tomorrow for a debate on that topic cheesy. It will afford me the opportunity of learning from you without further derailing this thread.

If interested, mention me in the chatroom tomorrow around evening. I'll be glad to hear from you.
Thanks and goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Article Writers Needed by GRACEGLORY: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=amicable09 post=53102243][/quote]

Na you sabi jare

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Estate Nigeria Limited RENL: Vacancies / Teaching Vacancies / Krakstv Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.