Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) (3981 Views)

Graduate IT Trainee At Tranter-it Test Invitation / IT Graduate Trainee At Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) / Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ishaq062(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2017
please I need information about this company . their pay , career like, HMO, paid leave and etc.

please urgent reply
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ideology(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2017
is a cool firm.
You will work as outsource staff.

If entry level, you will be placed to under study a more experienced personnel.

You are blessed and will be outsourced to a big firm like Insurance, Oil/Gas , Banks Manufacturing firms, In Jesus name, amen
ishaq062:
please I need information about this company .
their pay , career like, HMO, paid leave and etc.

please urgent reply

Entry level - HND - 60k BSC - 70- 90k (without experience )

If you are transferrred you will get housing allowance etc.

Is on of the top most IT firms in Nigeria
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ishaq062(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
thank u so much

1 Like

Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Maywonnn: 4:20pm On May 12, 2017
ideology:
is a cool firm.

You are blessed and will be outsourced to a big firm like Insurance, Oil/Gas , Banks Manufacturing firms, In Jesus name, amen

Please I did their interview last week and am called for there four weeks training ..just wanna to know if you have an idea how it's like and what the next stage will be after this
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by DonnyE(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=ishaq062 post=53083568]please I need information about this company .
their pay , career like, HMO, paid leave and etc.

please urgent reply[/quo
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ajstyles3(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Maywonnn:

Please I did their interview last week and am called for there four weeks training ..just wanna to know if you have an idea how it's like and what the next stage will be after this
Hello bro. Sorry I have their test tomorrow. Just wanted to know how their test is usually like . Applied for graduate trainee
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by chukzyfcbb: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
ajstyles3:

Hello bro. Sorry I have their test tomorrow. Just wanted to know how their test is usually like . Applied for graduate trainee
bro how was the aptitude test like, I also got Thiers.
I applied under network engineering.
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by factorial1(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2019
ajstyles3:

Hello brother,

I've been invited to write the graduate trainee test scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 15th of January.

Tips and necessary info as regards the test would be greatly appreciated from you.

Best regards
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by victory148(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
factorial1:

Hello brother,

I've been invited to write the graduate trainee test scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 15th of January.

Tips and necessary info as regards the test would be greatly appreciated from you.

Best regards
When did you apply sir?
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by factorial1(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Yesterday
victory148:

When did you apply sir?
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Omoabike1: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
factorial1:
Yesterday

Hello Bro.. congrat on your invite, but I hope you do not mind.. I will like to ask how did you apply, I will like to also
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by factorial1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
TITIS is Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited, it is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company's registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue , Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State , Nigeria.

Job Title: IT Graduate Trainee

Responsibilities

Attend all our training classes which gives basic information about various sectors of the company
Work under the supervision of Tead Leads
May sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
Required to pass the entire test in order to work for us and needs to show his or her competence for working.
Qualification

University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: adenike.ladega@tranter-it.com

https://www.justjobsng.com/2019/01/it-graduate-trainee-at-tranter-it-infrastructure-service-limited-titis/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+justjobsng%2FNLjb+%28JustJobsNg+NIGERIA%29

Omoabike1:

Hello Bro.. congrat on your invite, but I hope you do not mind.. I will like to ask how did you apply, I will like to also

1 Like

Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by factorial1(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Guys, check your mail.
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by frapzkid: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
hi guys i just got a mail from the HR inviting me for a four week training , are we going to be given allowance for the training and how much is the pay afterwards. Please i would like to know cos four weeks is a long time to commit
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by kingkennyd17(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
frapzkid:
hi guys i just got a mail from the HR inviting me for a four week training , are we going to be given allowance for the training and how much is the pay afterwards. Please i would like to know cos four weeks is a long time to commit
Where u given allowance for your stay with them? please explain ur experience
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ayoodeji(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Hello, goid morning. Can you pls share more light aboit this company? Wgat does the work ethics entail. I can also contavt your mobile if you dont mind.

ideology:
is a cool firm.

Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Waxexy(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2023
frapzkid:

Please can you share your experience?
Re: Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by Waxexy(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2023
Maywonnn:

Can you please share your experience?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Link Me Up With Zethar? / Ndlea Recruitment 2016/2017 / Job Opportunity At Frontier Commercial Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.