Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

See the terrible condition of the only library in taraba state for seven years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See the terrible condition of the only library in taraba state for seven years (559 Views)

The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See the terrible condition of the only library in taraba state for seven years by Davidflight: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
My heart bled when I received these pictures of the only existing library in Taraba state that has been lying in ruins and dilapidation for a year now. With attentions of the state government been drawn to the shaming and ignominious condition of the only hope of serious and education-minded indigenes and visitors of the gold and sapphire rich state to access learning and educational materials, nothing in the least sensitive and solution-tailored has been forthcoming from the state government. All efforts seem futile as the concerned indigene of the state, OSCAR NICKSON SANKE, the original Canvasser now relies on platforms such as this, to reach out to the apparently, unconcerned state government to rebuild the once hallowed hub of learning in Taraba

Re: See the terrible condition of the only library in taraba state for seven years by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2017
only in my country

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Begin Sale Of 2017 UTME Forms / Flip Library - Read amazing Books, Comics & Magazines / 3 Reasons We Have Not Started Selling Forms - JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.