Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Tale's From FGC Vandeikya - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tale's From FGC Vandeikya (1181 Views)

New Book Update: Memoirs From FGC / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / With Tears In My Eyes. New Tale From Mothers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please and please
Am not that good at writing or should I say am an upcoming writer ,so my use of wrong grammar, punctuations and so on should please be overlooked.
Just kidding,how can I go to a whole FGC and can't write fervently.
And please note my story's are real life experiences
And all characters are real and alive.
More so my story is going to be in episode's and each episode a different tale.
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by benuejosh: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dead and worn out school With nothing good to show out from it. Well let me hear your story I may change my view
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by SFSNIPER(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
I am patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Testing testing, post the story but it showing unrecoverable error in server
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
December Night

Probably most of you know about 1st of December night ritual, well if you don't sit back and relax as I take you for a ride .
Set 2015 was the set I belonged too and we were know for flexing ,cooking and mama going(don't worry I will tell you guys about mama adventure too in one of my next episode)wait did I tell you guys that my school was a mixed boarding school?guess not, but now you know .
OK too much talk now the main story DonDonDon.
It all start at the 31st of November,
After night perp I took stroll to SS2 block,got my school Son's and a few boys that I relate well with,to the hostel(only God knows what you are thinking now)
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
December Night

So we went into my well Furnished room,made a bucket meal for them and told them no matter what am not to sleep before 1am,with that we got talking blablabla 11:58pm the hostel we quiet as students were asleep but my room was wild awake cause they know what I will do to them if bleeped up.
So 11:59 I was already by de hostel metal door with iron hangers, 12:00am it was officially 1st December and the madness started.banging the doors I was while shouting wow.....Christmas seasons wow yeah stuff like that,after successfully waking up everybody I ran to other hostel to wake them but but when I got out I was in for a shock of my life.
Lol
Comments please your comments will push me to complete it.
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by SFSNIPER(m): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Orne please write jare. You were still in your village when I left that school.
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2017
OK here it comes
So I ran out to find my mate shouting crazy like me.
Anyway the real deal started when a few of my mate took the toilet doors and set them ablaze in front of boy's hostel, while we the ss3 were having fun,the Junior's too wanted to join the fun but they knew better lol.
So we were singing and jumping over the fire,banging the gates,school balls,our dinning metal tank,a good friend of mine called me aside and told me to cool down knowing that school authority will want names for the trouble makers,so with that I piped low.
The celebration got so hot that my mate took the fun to girls hostel,after scaling the fence they made a burn fire but unfortunately the girls were unable to join the guys cause they were locked in.
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
The Last Beating

A wise man once said in the absence of law and order the society breaks down, if you ask me the wise man's name? my brother you are on your own.
Like all boarding school's, apart from the school's law,we the student also have our governing laws in the hostel.

Power was gradually been handled down to us as the ss3 were busy with their examinations..
Filled with the fum of power we started exhibiting our true nature and with that the story Start's.

I woke up to a strange surrounding with Chisom sound asleep and Charles snoring like a boar.i could not really remember why I slept in FCS office then it hit me...
Flash black
July 2014
SS2 boys after night prep you all should gather at ss3 dorm I don't want to hear my school father sent me or I was at de sick bay,oya hail me....
Tbaba,Tbaba ..........
SS2 student knew their ass was going to be on fire this night... And no matter how bad they wanted to nase(escape) they knew who tbaba was and what he was capable of doing with his short hands.reading was not understandable,marketers did not sell their wares(those guys and girls that love dark corners).
Anyway the next day I woke up to see my school father ass and back totally designed with cane marks when I asked what happened, I could see tears in his eyes as the cane event resurface before his face, between his cries he told about the ceremony of change of power,last beating as we all know.
Present Day..

We slept in FCS cause of the lackage of information that they wanted to hold a ceremony in ss2 honour,I told my mate and that day the all ss2boys did not sleep in the hostel that night.
I woke my friends and immediately we went back to bath and stuff like that.
Later that day ss2 boys had a meeting in class and we were ready for war if it came to that.
So that night we slept in the hostel with our weapons under our beds ready for war.
Around 1pm we were lead like sheep's to the slaughter room, not knowing what we had in store for them we played alone..
Ss2 boys
As you know very soon election's will start and you will take up power....
Abeg forget this long story and let wack some ass here,that was bully talking.
Oboy cool down, time day no worry u go chop ass die this night..
Abeg commot for here,I want flog go mama,
Oya ss2 boys who is not here
Count your self's
Are u complete
Yes bully
Oya level with the ground or na want ma root Una,level.
None of us moved we all stood..
What's!! school don spoil I dey talk na no want obey, guys make Una see dis jb's o...
With that the whole of ss3 came wanting to treat our Bleep up,
Mike came and jacked doc push then slapped him,which push punched him back with that a riot started with ss2 getting the backing of our Junior's we succeeded in beating most of ss3 boys as we overpowered them by number.
Any they broke my head that day.
Re: Tale's From FGC Vandeikya by Bankz007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Most embarrassing moment
it happened on a Sunday in my boarding school
I was the general secretary in FCS
so on DAT day it was time for Bible reading and my name was called..I stood up looking surprised that I was to read that day and nobody notified me.with that i stood to stage cause with the position i held i must always be ready,lucky for me i was given a slip by the real david to read containing the passage
after prayers I called the passage for my audience to open along with me,which they did and leaving me to look for de passage which I could not find.gosh I still feel the shame as a classmate form the back had to come all the way to the front to give me his bible dat was opened to Haggai chapter ,
worst day ever

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Who Visited***Jessica Duru / Who Remembers The Pacesetters Novel / Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.