Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Polythene Package Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Polythene Package Production (661 Views)

Polythene Bag And Hybrid Seeds Available / Pls, Can I Cover A Greenhouse With Ordinary Thick Polythene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polythene Package Production by kemus: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pls i need information where one can produce a polythene pack such as shown below. Including d printing in onitsha or lagos. tanks

Re: Polythene Package Production by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oya o From Mushin to Shomolu Make una come
Re: Polythene Package Production by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
It can be done in Lagos. This is what to do...

You need to take it to a Polythene dealer. The dealer will give you the price for the exact package and you choose the quantity you want. You then then the material in this thread to a printer to tell you the price for printing per product.. Easy busy. This can be done within Shomolu in day you can get all the information you need..

Search the forum, I have seen many printers advertised printing such work.Or create this same thread in the Graphics Section and you'll get tons of reply..
Re: Polythene Package Production by gmcln(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Polythene Package Production by kemus: 6:42am On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
It can be done in Lagos. This is what to do...

You need to take it to a Polythene dealer. The dealer will give you the price for the exact package and you choose the quantity you want. You then then the material in this thread to a printer to tell you the price for printing per product.. Easy busy. This can be done within Shomolu in day you can get all the information you need..

Search the forum, I have seen many printers advertised printing such work.Or create this same thread in the Graphics Section and you'll get tons of reply..

tanks
Re: Polythene Package Production by kemus: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Plantain Sucker At @70 Naira. / Africa Nutmeg (ario Or Ehuru) Supplier... / Sundry And Salt Dry Donkey Hides Best Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.