Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Apostle Saviour Kika Said About MMM Will Shock You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Apostle Saviour Kika Said About MMM Will Shock You (868 Views)

Mmm Will Return Bigger, A Current President Will Be Assassinated & More” – 2018 / See What Apostle Saviour Kika Said If Big Brother Naija Continues As Scheduled / What Do You Think Of This Unpopular Prophecy On Us Election-apostle Saviour Kika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Apostle Saviour Kika Said About MMM Will Shock You by systematica(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
See No. 219 of his prophecies for 2017. For more prophecies... Go to his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/saviour.kika

Re: What Apostle Saviour Kika Said About MMM Will Shock You by systematica(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
219. "MMM", The LORD JESUS CHRIST Opens My Eyes And Flipped Those Three Letters Around And What I Saw Was "666". Participants Are Trading Their Destinies And That Of Their Generations Unknowingly. Its One Of Satan's Deadliest Strategies To Tie Down Destinies In Africa. Pull Out Of It And Renounce Every Committment To All Involved Before Its Too Late. The Effects Will Soon Begin To Show In Stagnated, Gagged And Caged Lives, Businesses, Homes, Careers And Destinies. Pull Out Says The LORD GOD MOST HIGH, Pull Out NOW! I See Many Human Sacrifices Used As Its Foundation, PULL OUT NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? / Gospel Music Ministers And Choir Coordinators: Take Note! / 50 Days RCCG 2018 Fasting & Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.