Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,700 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released (18810 Views)

The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online / UNILORIN Shut, Students, Staff Turned Back (photos) / UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by uboma(m): 5:14am On Jan 25, 2017
hilaomo:
This spells DOOM in the long run!!!Cause top international schools would most likely be the destination point of these kidnappers.

I dey seriously fear to come back 9ja.

I fear same for other schools as well.
the rate of crime in the country is increasing by the day.
Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by uboma(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2017
rose54321:
Thank God, Unfortunate though that they had to pay.

No amount of money paid is too much to see and hold one's loved ones again.

Our security agents lack the intelligence to trace kidnappers.
Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by lanre316: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2017
hilaomo:
This spells DOOM in the long run!!!Cause top international schools would most likely be the destination point of these kidnappers.

I dey seriously fear to come back 9ja.

If I were you, I will not step foot in Nigeria again. It's just getting worse everyday. If I have the opportunity of leaving, that's goodbye forever to naija.
Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by Freelancer2015(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2017
mmb:
Thank God!
Disturbing photo attached.
Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by raphy(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2017
They are release but no body was caught .so the kidnappers have finish shearing there loot And are about to leave the country one by one.

These they said they Caught are just another criminal enjoying his tym on a creek with ha bae.
Naija police can lie big lie . undecided
Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by Talk2Bella(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
coded06:

Bella how far nah. your friend did not call me again concerning the Apartment.

what friend?
Re: Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released by lexylexy(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2017
lanre316:

If I were you, I will not step foot in Nigeria again. It's just getting worse everyday. If I have the opportunity of leaving, that's goodbye forever to naija.

I concur with you 100%. This country is finished! My younger brother was ambushed and kidnapped on his way home from work last Tuesday. him with 2 of his colleagues.

They just released them on Saturday. of course, after ransom was paid. he spent 5days and horrible nights in d thick forests of lokoja. we thank God for his life.

if I have my way I will flee this country. our leaders both past and present have wrecked this nation. you will be shocked to know that a lot of this kidnapping happen everyday which we don't get to hear about. Crime is now the order of the day. God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng / UNILAG MBA REQUIREMENTS, COST AND DURATION - 08158942445 / Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.