Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone (891 Views)

See The Photos Posted Online By A Man That Have Gone Viral / Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by Olateef(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm gonna die..

Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
lol. no big deal. I av no skeleton in my cupboard
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
I would sue them .lols
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by myfantasies(f): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

I can't imagine
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmmm. They won't dare it
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by queenitee(f): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
would laugh,cos most of the photos on my phone are funny
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
I would sue them .lols
eh eh so yhu go to curt,that waznt intentional
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by Geestarry(f): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'll think of my MB.

Over 3000 photos, they'd rather connect me to their hotspot
Re: What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone by Olateef(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Sue Facebook..

(1) (Reply)

J Town Celebrates Efe [audio And Video] / Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'beg' To Describe The Actions Of Non-nigerians / If You Can Read This, Your Eyesight Is Legendary !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.