Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 (671 Views)

I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features / Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? (2) (3) (4)

Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Godemcee(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2017
pls does anybody have an idea of any phone with similar equality with the Samsung s7 Nd s7 edge,be it new or London use.it should be within the price range of 100k to 120k.

less I forget it should av that filtered camera of Samsung s7.would av gone for Samsung s7 but I wanna switch from Samsung to another product excluding lumia nd iPhone
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Lol. You go find tire

Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Baroba(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Xiaomi Mi5..

Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by spoilerx: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:
pls does anybody have an idea of any phone with similar equality with the Samsung s7 Nd s7 edge,be it new or London use.it should be within the price range of 100k to 120k.

less I forget it should av that filtered camera of Samsung s7.would av gone for Samsung s7 but I wanna switch from Samsung to another product excluding lumia nd iPhone

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Godemcee(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
spoilerx:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is funny cry
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:

Samsung s7 is a really high end phone with exciting features. octa core snapdragon processor, 32 GB memory extensible to 200GB, 4 GB RAM memory, finger print reader and iris scanner and so on....... But the cost is Ehn......

Another Phone you may consider is Tecno Camon C9. I think some of the specs are really similar like the operating system . Tecno Carmo has 2 GB RAM though but the price is relatively cheaper.

If you really need a high end phone, then think of Tecno Phatom 6 plus
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by djtommy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:

LG G5
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Godemcee(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
djtommy:

LG G5
How much is it
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by djtommy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:
How much is it
120k-140k
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Godemcee(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
djtommy:

120k-140k
Ok thanx maybe I'll get that.how is the battery nd other stuff

Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Vs Samsung Galaxy C7! / Help! / Hmm, The Phones With The Best Chargers And Batteries!!?