Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Spirit Meat - Developing And Increasing Your Sensitivity To The Holyspirit (2) - - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat - Developing And Increasing Your Sensitivity To The Holyspirit (2) - (366 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? / Why You Must Develop Your Sensitivity To The Holy Spirit - 1 John 2:21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - Developing And Increasing Your Sensitivity To The Holyspirit (2) - by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2017
In Luke 10:17-20, Jesus sent His disciples out two by two. They came back to Him with a report that demons were subject to His name, that is to say, the anointing really moved in those meetings, but Jesus told them, “Rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.” What Jesus was saying to them is, “celebrate your relationship with Me and not the fact that demons are subject to your name. If you are with Me and you abide with Me, they will always be subject to you.”

A strong relationship with the Holy Spirit will bring the power of God into your life but the power of God will not generate a relationship with the Holy Ghost in your life.

Here are some of the things to do in order develop sensitivity to the Holy Spirit:

Be born again (John 3:3-cool.

Meditate on God’s Word (Joshua 1:8, 1John 5:7).

Pray in tongues (Jude v. 20).

Avoid works of the flesh (Gal. 5:19-21).

Avoid grieving the Holy Spirit (Eph. 4:30).

Yield to him in your heart (personal desires contrary to God’s will). (Ezek. 14:3)

Acknowledge God in the things you do (Proverbs 3:6-9).

Enquire, ask questions and initiate communications with God (Ps. 27:4, Gen 25:25).

Repent, not explain when the Holy Spirit pricks your heart over any wrong doing.

Always check your heart for what God feels about situations.

Pray until the feelings in your heart becomes clear. (Joshua 9:1-3; Gen 27:6-29)

When the skin feels like Esau’s and the voice like Jacob’s, don’t act, pray more!

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that you will help me to pay attention to the development of my sensitivity to the Holy Spirit so that the enemy will not take advantage of me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Genesis 50:1 - Exodus 2:10, Matthew 16:13-17:9, Psalm 21:1-13, Proverbs 5:1-6

Join Our WhatsApp Group
https:///6oKC9jI0H72Kpp5VdZIy1V

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Liberal Left And Cults Have In Common? / Lagos Camp Locations Anyone? / Human Skulls, Blood Discovered At The Altar Inside A Church In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.