Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince (2329 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Hebrews 9:14
how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Have you heard the voice of your conscience saying things like, “You deserve hell for the sins you committed against your wife three years ago” or “Why are you surprised that your child is not talking to you? You were never around when he needed you”?

You know, there are people who feel depressed all the time because of a sense of guilt, and they “pay” for their sins in terms of illnesses. In fact, doctors are discovering that many psychosomatic sicknesses are caused by guilt and condemnation because the conscience is saying, “You have done wrong. You must be punished. How can your sin not be punished?”

That is why you must have an answer that will satisfy your conscience. When your conscience says, “You have sinned. You must be punished for this sin or else God is not a just God,” you say, “Yes, I have sinned. But this sin and every other sin that I have committed were punished to the maximum in the body of Jesus Christ! So there remains no more punishment for me today, for how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse my conscience!”

My friend, the only way to bring peace to your conscience is to look to the cross. The cross of Jesus is the only answer that will satisfy your conscience.

So the next time your conscience condemns you because of sin, don’t try to silence it with your good works. Look to the cross and say, “Father, thank You for Jesus and the cross. Jesus was totally condemned on my behalf for this sin, so there is now absolutely no condemnation left for me.” Then, your conscience will look at the cross and say, “Ahhhh...peace.” My friend, Jesus’ finished work at the cross truly sets you free!

Thought For The Day

The cross of Jesus is the only answer that will satisfy your conscience.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/the-answer-for-a-guilty-conscience/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2017
jiggaz:
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2017
.. ..
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
jiggaz:
.. ..
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
. . . .
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2017
. . . . morning
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
jiggaz:
. . . . morning
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
noted...
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2017
jiggaz:
. . . . morning
... ...
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
jiggaz:
. . . . morning
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
jiggaz:
noted...
nnnnnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2017
noted
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
afternoon
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2017
nnnnnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2017
nnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
jiggaz:
nnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
jiggaz:
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2017
nnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
evening...
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2017
morning
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
nnnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
vbvbv
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
bbbb
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
noted
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2017
noted....
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
noted.... nnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2017
jiggaz:
nnnnn
Re: The Answer For A Guilty Conscience - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
jiggaz:
noted...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NL Christians, I Dare You To Do This. / Who Is Jehovah? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Finally Exposed As Fake & Fetish Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.