Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread (7151 Views)

Enugu Rangers Vs Salitas: CAF Confederations Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd February 2019 / Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by jtwest(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
grin I hope my team sunshine for ondo too will start making sunshine moinmoin and akara to go wit enugu rangers bread o
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by YaksonFCA(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Great move
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by signz: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2017
VeniJu:

Even Watford get fans more dan d whole of Naija league fan put 2geda.tongue
A League where it's Only d home Team dat wins.

Then it means you have not been following our league.

You've not seen Enugu Rangers Stadium on match day filled with fans. I don't even want to talk about Kano Pillars Stadium.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by VeniJu: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2017
signz:

Then it means you have not been following our league.

You've not seen Enugu Rangers Stadium on match day filled with fans. I don't even want to talk about Kano Pillars Stadium.

A league where they pratically come out on match days to beg passers by to come in and watches games free of charge.. Unlike in Europe where you'll be the one begging to get a ticket with your money.. Be sincere to yourself, how many of the away teams travel with their fans, if any?
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by signz: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2017
VeniJu:

A league where they pratically come out on match days to beg passers by to come in and watches games free of charge.. Unlike in Europe where you'll be the one begging to get a ticket with your money.. Be sincere to yourself, how many of the away teams travel with their fans, if any?

Nah.

No longer like that especially for Enugu Rangers. My friends and relatives always attended our matches and i normally see huge crowd whenever i watch rangers on dstv. Its always like a carnival especially on Friday nights

They paly exciting and entertaining football and referees tried last season.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by VeniJu: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2017
signz:

Nah.

No longer like that especially for Enugu Rangers. My friends and relatives always attended our matches and i normally see huge crowd whenever i watch rangers on dstv. Its always like a carnival especially on Friday nights

They paly exciting and entertaining football and referees tried last season.

Because no ''entry fee''
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by justmenoni: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2017
This is a geeat move....very welcoming...God bless that marketing manager..imagine if the man is the minister if aviation, finance or communication...
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by signz: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2017
VeniJu:

Because no ''entry fee''

Its not free.

100 naira for the cheapest stand and ofcourse there are categories

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by VeniJu: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2017
signz:

Its not free.
100 naira for the cheapest stand and ofcourse there are categories
Chai!!!
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2017
... Good development. That's the true meaning of diversification.
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by fm4real2k6(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
I have said it indifferent for a, what will grow our league is not the Spain sightseeing that LMC took the club chairmen to, but clubs initiative.

Enugu Rangers first started with Pop Corn, now Bread, Remo stars, started with free stadium WiFi, free Chicken to selected match day winners, even Bet9ja account crediting, I also learnt Abi Warriors did some last season.

All these will create competition,make the clubs self sufficient at the end of the day.

I'm excited.

That aside, I tank Nigeria as a country can learn something from the wind-of-change in Nigerian league football.

LET RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY. REGIONALISM IS THE ANSWER.

True development will take place, regions will compete with each other and be better.

I'm an ajonja man..Lol and this is what I wanted. I also feel Tinubu and APC South West wanted this, more reason they pitch their tent with Buhari, but sadly Fulani will always be Fulani.

Back to football. I'm excited all these are happening in our league football.

I'm an heavily involved stakeholder.

@IamFOJ
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by wizkidblogger(f): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
thesicilian:
Bread is not bad, but quality tshirts, caps, key holders, etc, all branded & sponsorship deals would have gone a longer way to finance the club and promote its image than bread & akara.

Consumable things make sense than those craps you listed

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by lovat(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Stick to what you are good at. Any other thing will be attracting distraction undecided
That's' how it's done in developed societies. Clubs sell refreshments to their supporters.

Hw is you

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
lovat:
That's' how it's done in developed societies. Clubs sell refreshments to their supporters.

Hw is you
Developed country Nigeria is a case study that will take a million years to unravel ooo shocked shocked shocked

I am only saying this because before you will know it now the issue or accountability of the money will cause chaos in the club.

You is fine oo kiss

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by lovat(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Developed country Nigeria is a case study that will take a million years to unravel ooo shocked shocked shocked

I am only saying this because before you will know it now the issue or accountability of the money will cause chaos in the club.

You is fine oo kiss

I understand your fears but giving them a trial is never a bad idea shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
lovat:
True. But to escape this, no one relating to their club should be involved in the management
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
lovat:
True. But to escape this, no one relating to their club should be directly involved in the management
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by lovat(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

True. But to escape this, no one relating to their club should be involved in the management
it should be outsourced for optimum productivity.

I hope you will participate in the forthcoming protest? I'm walking my nl rants by joining.

The suffering is much. You can't even kill mosquitoes now in the night because your thoughts are somewhere grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin grin
lovat:
it should be outsourced for optimum productivity.

I hope you will participate in the forthcoming protest? I'm walking my nl rants by joining.

The suffering is much. You can't even kill mosquitoes now in the night because your thoughts are somewhere grin
Let me know what I can do to help
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by lovat(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin
Let me know what I can do to help
Join the Protest. We can't continue to go in circles.

I've been protesting for long to make my kid have a great life when she grows but Nigeria has refuse to Change.

Na to run comot go better self

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Gotaya: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one... hope other good things follow too.
Check my signature for NPFL Clubs' Jerseys to order yours.
Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Damfostopper(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
na so.... diversification

Re: Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice initiative...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 18 UK Pool Fixtures / Kanu Is 55 Years Old! / Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.