Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In (1275 Views)

Adhd And Black / ADHD: My Experience And How It Has Affected My Life / ADHD Symptoms In Adult. How Does It Affect You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
My fellow ADHD'ers how do you cope? Please let's share our coping mechanisms, medications and counseling tips.
I have severe ADHD(combined). Nothing works for now, except playstation games. I have tried coffee but it does literally nothing except maybe causing me to urinate. I can't even read a book for 30 seconds before my brain starts seeing black lines on white paper.
What works for you?
Cc Teempakguy, winnermentality, mysticgal
Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2017
For now nothing works for me till I am able to purchase ritalin, Though was hoping a relative living outside Nigeria would help me get it, But that one think say I dey play.

Cofee helps me but wears off quickly..

Though it does nothing to daydreaming but it keeps my mind alert, so even though I daydream the wholeday my mind won't start fogging out.

My biggest problem is concetration, am yet to finish a book in my life.. Even though a 30 page.

1 Like

Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
For now nothing works for me till I am able to purchase ritalin, Though was hoping a relative living outside Nigeria would help me get it, But that one think say I dey play.

Cofee helps me but wears off quickly..

Though it does nothing to daydreaming but it keeps my mind alert, so even though I daydream the wholeday my mind won't start fogging out.

My biggest problem is concetration, am yet to finish a book in my life.. Even though a 30 page.
don't they sell ritalin in naija??
Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by ifyalways(f): 2:55am On Jan 26, 2017
You cannot read a book but you can compose lies, patiently "teach" a grown adult how to do mobile money so she can send you money you believe you've fraudulent earned, locate and refresh your 3,000 beggy beggy threads per month, etc etc?!

Mr Adhd.

Is this your current format? I pity your next victim(s) in advance.

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging/2#52845220

PS: Just so you know, I reported your last beggy beggy thread at Technology section and I'm super happy the mods deleted and dumped it into the trash where it rightly belonged.

I'm unto you, boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by ifyalways(f): 3:11am On Jan 26, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Send me your account details. I will wire all my savings, my grand father's pension, community money and my church tithe box to you to cure your depression.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
@op. As for me o na exercise I dey do.
Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by ahnie: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
I don laugh taya inside kitchen...this guy just wont stop.

Lolz@the ayam unto you boi grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Sinestroo:
@op. As for me o na exercise I dey do.

Lol, u don open new account? This guy you need help o

2 Likes

Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Acidosis:

Lol, u don open new account? This guy you need help o
shey you don dey kolo?
Re: Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In by aysha1245: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
ADHD in children can be managed with a combination of medication, therapy, and lifestyle changes. Here are 2 tips for coping with ADHD in kids:
1-Establish a routine: Children with ADHD often benefit from structure and predictability. Establishing a routine for daily activities, such as waking up, doing homework, and going to bed, can help reduce impulsiveness and increase focus.
2-Encourage physical activity: Exercise can help children with ADHD manage symptoms by reducing stress and improving their overall mood. Encouraging your child to participate in physical activities such as sports, dance, or simply playing outside can help improve their focus and attention.
These are the two basic tips you can get more information by clicking on this link Assessment for ADHD in Kids

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Dying(pics) In Pains / Man Becomes Angry At His Wife After She Gave Birth Via C-section / My 1 Year Plus Old Baby Girl Cries Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.