Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tell My Husband To Return My Pants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants (464 Views)

My Pants Are Useless; I’ve Already Been Used / My Pants Are Useless; I’ve Already Been Used / Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell My Husband To Return My Pants by Macky009: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2017
An estranged wife, Toyin Ogunminiyi, on Tuesday urged a customary court sitting in Ikole-Ekiti to help effect the release of her six pants in her husband’s possession.

Other personal belongings the complainant sought for retrieval from her husband, Tope, included two native dresses, one jeans skirt and a plastic basin.

She claimed that her husband was constantly beating her and tearing her dresses in public, in addition to accusing her of adultery.

The complainant, who described her husband as a drunk, said he had abandoned his family responsibilities.

She, however, sought the custody of their four children , urging the court to compel her husband to give her N20,000 monthly feeding allowance.......More at http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/01/25/tell-my-husband-to-return-my-pants/
Re: Tell My Husband To Return My Pants by makelove2m(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Macky009:
An estranged wife, Toyin Ogunminiyi, on Tuesday urged a customary court sitting in Ikole-Ekiti to help effect the release of her six pants in her husband’s possession.

Other personal belongings the complainant sought for retrieval from her husband, Tope, included two native dresses, one jeans skirt and a plastic basin.

She claimed that her husband was constantly beating her and tearing her dresses in public, in addition to accusing her of adultery.

The complainant, who described her husband as a drunk, said he had abandoned his family responsibilities.

She, however, sought the custody of their four children , urging the court to compel her husband to give her N20,000 monthly feeding allowance.......More at http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/01/25/tell-my-husband-to-return-my-pants/

Husband........please return her pant shaap shaap ....... she needed to cover her hole for ant not to enter inside , pls in the name of N/L, do that or..............................

(1) (Reply)

Moscow Asks Fox News Host For Apology Over Insulting Putin, Read His Response / Pls Help / What Age Do You Loose Your Virginity And Your Regret If Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.