Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government (1171 Views)

Tuface Breaks Silence On Davido [VIDEO] / Five Reasons Tuface_idibia, Cancelled The Much Anticipated Nationwide Protest / Video: 2baba (2face) Officially Cancelled Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by donchrisville: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerian music legend, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface has declared and announced a nation wide protest against the Federal Government.

The singer shared the above photo and told his fans and followers that the protests would take place on Sunday, 5th of February.

Re: Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by enoqueen: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Na so.....
Re: Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by babfet(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Hopefully nobody will die on that day from the hand of ........ fill in the gap
Re: Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by Zeng(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Just saw this in whatsapp. So its even Tuface that initiated it.

And they want us to protest on SUNDAY! But why? undecided
Re: Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by donchrisville: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
His words

Re: Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by crores: 2:55am On Jan 26, 2017
But truly there are so much questions to be answered, the annoying thing is that men that, I so much trusted would bring about a positive change are actually in power, but how come things are going worst and no conscious move is being made to right things... I am disappointed and if this is a way to bring them to their senses, I think it's worth it...
Re: Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government by firstking01(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2017
I so support this solidarity push against the federal government

(1) (Reply)

Paul agbonifo rejected to become a juju priest in Egbokor community ,Orhionwon / Mad Man Got Healing At Cruşade Rally In Sango Ota / Ghana Instagram Slay Queen Was Found Dead As They Scrap Her Vagina And Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.