Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof (756 Views)

Audio: Peruzzi’s Ex-boss Releases Proof To Show That Peruzzi Owns The Song, “FIA / Actor Who Declared Undying Love For Tonto Dikeh, Releases New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof by davo90tico(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Renowned Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill, has debunked rumours of her marriage hitting the rocks because of her drug addiction while breastfeeding.
The mother of one shared a picture on her Instagram page @Tontolet of her drug test carried out at Cadarcest hospital in Abuja to clear all suspicions.
The actress wrote along with the picture: “I do this for my God, I do this for my son.
“I do this for the millions of people who draw strength from my story or journey.
“Never let negativity get to you but sometimes prove them wrong for the ones who love you!! ”
Recall that viral reports had revealed that Tonto’s marriage was allegedly heading for the rocks because of her husband’s affair with his Personal Assistant.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/im-not-drug-addict-tonto-dikeh-releases-proof/

Re: I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof by DeLioncourt: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2017
of course...as if residue will remain in your body forever.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof by EmperorShizzy: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Naso cheesy

Re: I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof by smardray(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2017
go and drop medical lab scientist report first...smoke igbo to shak up....go meet ur husband's PA....beat life out of her

by d way...anty tonto dont u tink dat report could b forged
Re: I’m Not A Drug Addict – Tonto Dikeh Releases Proof by jeffizy(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Kudos to her.
She's making great efforts and the spoilers are getting so uncomfortable with that.

(1) (Reply)

Controversial OAP Freeze Chilling In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom (photo) / Guy Photoshops Hollywood's Celebrities / #bbnaija: EX-BBA Housemate, Pokello, Slams Beverly Osu Over Comment On Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.