Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Part Time Jobs For Students - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Jobs For Students (742 Views)

6 Part-time Jobs Upcoming Musicians Can Do To Earn A Living (A Must Read) / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / Part-time Jobs Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Jobs For Students by jmnsimone(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Part Time Jobs For Students by ModestGal(f): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
jmnsimone:
If you're a student with 2 - 3 hours per day to spare, then this will be a perfect way for you to earn some money, 10,000 a day or 10,000 a month, it all depends on you.

I run a couple of blogs, and I'm always looking for writers, I don't need you to come up with new content, there's enough out there, but for plagiarism and SEO sake, I'll need you to read and reword the content, so it's saying the same thing, but using different words. If you're interested please send an email tittled "Writer" to jmnsimone@yahoo.com for further details. . Email should contain your name and an active whatsapp number
Is it still available?
Re: Part Time Jobs For Students by Nicogen4us(f): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2017
ModestGal:
Is it still available?
interested
Re: Part Time Jobs For Students by Pranxta(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
jmnsimone:
If you're a student with 2 - 3 hours per day to spare, then this will be a perfect way for you to earn some money, 10,000 a day or 10,000 a month, it all depends on you.

I run a couple of blogs, and I'm always looking for writers, I don't need you to come up with new content, there's enough out there, but for plagiarism and SEO sake, I'll need you to read and reword the content, so it's saying the same thing, but using different words. If you're interested please send an email tittled "Writer" to jmnsimone@yahoo.com for further details. . Email should contain your name and an active whatsapp number

I have emailed you..My email is mfoneyocharlie@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Your CV Visible To Top Employer / Hobark International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions) / MECS Property Limited Recruitment (4 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.