Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 (2603 Views)

Do You Want To Learn Ways To Earn With Affiliate Marketing In 2020 ? Get In. / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Lafarge Africa Reports N35bn Loss In Full Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello nairalander

I am abt to show you a system of currency that is fast filling the world, this currency carries equal value as the ones you are holding now. It is called a cryptocurrency. The first ever created cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, and it is what this thread is all abt.

Note: I have a lot I can share with you all, as long as people visiting this post are indicating their presence and interest and I want this platform to be an interactive one. Pls no deviation whatsoever, any question, statements and reply should be directed towards this thread.

If you have not got a Bitcoin wallet by now go to blockchain.com > register a new wallet. On the page that appears next fill in your details and it is done. Next go to your email you used as signing and copy and paste your ID to website together with your password for sign in.
The other part from there is up to you, if you will fund it or not. For those of you who will like to fund your e-wallet special guide will be given to you along this thread. Thank you, and stay up till the full tutorial is covered. Time to entertain some questions before we move on with the making money part... Believe me, it is possible... You don't need to have SEO skills, no marketing needed, just some few tasks on demand from the various websites I will introduce here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by samfaj(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2017
fire on!
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by syunusa: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have interest.
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by dikachi86(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
go ahead boss

1 Like

Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by All4good: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please let it load. And pray you stay true to your initial purpose which I have highlighted below. Well done

MICHEAL346:
Hello nairalander

I am abt to show you a system of currency that is fast filling the world, this currency carries equal value as the ones you are holding now. It is called a cryptocurrency. The first ever created cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, and it is what this thread is all abt.

Note: I have a lot I can share with you all,

Pls no deviation whatsoever, any question, statements and reply should be directed towards this thread.

You don't need to have SEO skills, no marketing needed, just some few tasks on demand from the various websites I will introduce here
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by bigbabyboy: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Following you bumper to bumper
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by prinxmax(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Please, i do not want anybody to divert this thread. i am sorry, guys, for my lateness because i had other things calling for my attention including business as you know. So to start with i will advice that you go now and open an account with btcoin, url address https://www.luno.com/?promo=PQ3SE
which is the first bitcoin website to arrive in Nigeria as substitute to coinbase.com a bitcoin company whose service is mostly exclude from Nigeria. When you have finished signing up you can then fund your account through bank transfer and if you so which you can withdraw it at any point but only thing is minimum funding amount is 49000 and daily transfer limit of 200k worth of bitcoin. there is a special offer for you to get up to 100% bonus when you use the code on your screen now: PQ3SE - at the top left side of your screen click the symbol to expand the menu click on Promotions > Apply code then type the code above in the space indicated. viola, you ll get 100,000 worth of bitcoin free adding to your first transaction. Please i apologies if this thread do not continue because i need to familiarize us with getting the right method of funding, managing and withdrawing from e-currency accounts including bitcoin. for example for those who do not wish to pay a third party to fund their account for them, you can do it yourself just paying with yiour visa/mastercard you can fund bitcoin, perfectmoney, litecoin, ethereum. and you can also transfer unds withing this accounts to each other directly with just a click by using the service of the following website http:///zcfupyz if that fail please try:
http:///zcfupyz
. Once you have registered you can click on exchange on the exchange page there you will see the you give/you receive menu then click on your preferred options and your e-currency account will be funded.

That is that for the mean time, i will resume the thread in full session as soon as i receive more interest on this thread from readers on nairaland, everything is totally FREE. stay tuned Guys! please and please don't drop your emails here for any reason, anti spam bot is checking, thanks.
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Ok Guys for the benefit of clicking on this page i will mention the first of the websites that pays you each time you perform a simple task, but to use this, you need to be a registered on twitter.com and you must have up to atleast 100 followers so that your earning will be able to be sent to your bitcoin wallet (pls make sure you provide your own and only your own valid bitcoin receiving address on the section that requires it). If you have that or more than that then rush to www.birds.bitcoin.com You will get paid everytime you perform simple task like Retweeting for advertisers. The reason why you need to have enough followers isso that your earnings plus transactions fees will be tangible enough to send to blockchain. Cheers, see you guys next time i will be adding more to this thread. If you have questions, it's time FAQ; ask me now
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
For those of you who haven't fund your BTC wallet yet through any of the above websites i can guarranty you that it is best when you do that i.e buying your bitcoin from exchanges rather than individual btc seller many of who are are fake and are not checked. Even if you ask someone else if it is safe, you will still get the same confusing response in fact some people will confuse just so you can buy from them without any verifiable proof. I may decide to to stop this post even though i have a lot to share with you, i could stop if i so wish.

One more ways to earn free bitcoin i will drop t before i make it to bed is to share with you this opprtunity to earn 0.25 worth of btc, which you can send to your btc wallet and withdraw today if you are ready to put it to work. Here is the thing i have just joined a mining pool that offers to pay upon downloading there miner sofware to your system and install it to get the free 0.25btc you have to register first at http:///habns6o , before downloading. If you have any question you can't ask here feel free to call me for assistance: 0 8 0 8 9 6 8 2 7 1 8
or email me to - obianuju346atgmailcom.

the link again - http:///habns6o . cheers
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Quote: Good artistes, Copy. Great artistes Steal!
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by BiTmAnn(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
PLS tear that your CV and go to work.

My favourite quote from Bill Gate before we start:

If you are born poor, you have your parents to blame.But if you die poor, you have yourself to blame

WARNING:
= IT IS FREE BUT WITH DEDICATION

= IF YOU ARE LAZY THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSISTENCE AND PATIENCE.

= IF YOU A STUDENT,PLS I WON'T ADVICE U TO INVOLVE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR STUDY TIME.

=IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK VENTURE BUT I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCE 1BITCOIN IS YOURS BY END OF 2MONTHS.

=PLS YOU MUST TAKE THIS AS A JOB AND YOU WILL HAVE NO COURSE TO LOOK FOR WORK.
=

MY AIM:
1. Is to show you the secret of SATOSHING to gain financial freedom

2. To achieve my personal target of 1MONTH for 1BITCOIN through you registering with my refferal links which I strongly advice you to promote yours immediately you start to achieve your 1BITCOIN before 2MONTHS.

Pls if you are interested, leave your mail or just box me at oyibodiiyke@gmail.com let me foward the info and the trusted sites.To avoid ban , otherwise I would hv posted it here.ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO WORK.
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Why have I become a bitcoin advocate? I think that depends on your perception of me right now. But the truth is bitcoin have been around earlier 2008 or something and I have only come to learn about it it just within 1 year. Look now the result I have created has turned my life around, had o know about this cryptocurrencies that year, only God knows how much I would have made. Well, I might not have that space of time but I am grateful to God for directing me towards the men that have gone before me in this industry. Look around you, ask them if you haven't.

Please, I emplore you alll to pardon me I am discontinuing this thread because as you all know this is not a website for bitcoin.

I believe in this crypt o currencies, so much, I don't gamble with my time and hard earned crytpcurrencies, I detest all schemes that promise very high yields in investment (most of which are scams). I don't trade unrecognized crypt o currencies. And I thank God it has always been a blessing to me.

However, I will invite you all to my one on one training sessions. I hold different sessions with different purpose

Session 1: this is mainly to teach the rudiment of the crypt o currencies and how to trade them for a profit. Also how to turn this into a long term business avenue for my students.

Session 2: This is mainly a training on mining bitcoin and any other crypt o currencies e.g litecoin, ethereum, etc. How to transfer the money to the e-wallet and many more.

Pls note that this are separate training and requires different techniques, fees and skills.

For more enquiries you can contact the hotlines below:

0. 8. 0. 8. 9. 6. 8. 2. 7. 1. 8

Please (a warning to Scammers) I have never, I repeat never, registered this line to any ATM card, so mind what you do with the line.

See at the top...
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Here is promo code to earn free 100k of btc on a deposit of 60k and above
https://www.luno.com/?promo=PQ3SE
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Whao
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Ever since the last time i opened this thread, a lot of people have been asking me to show them the secret, a secret that never existed. The truth to speak is that there is no bitcoin secrets. okay, you heard me well, No SECRET! Just look for them out there, and you are ready to start earning.
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2017
hahhahha
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by BeastOfNoTribe: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Good
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
This is great news you can sell your bitcoin at anytime using https://www.luno.com/?promo=PQ3SE, use this promo code to get bonus bitcoin PQ3SE
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Are you still waiting... Bitcoinbseminar is holding on the 26th of March, 2017. Time: 11:30am-3pm.
Venue: Ikeja, Lagos (full address before seminar will be available!)
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2017
it is still working: To know how to earn more free bitcoin/dollars: just replying messages just reading novels just making surveys and just investing your $5 for 10% profitg every 1 hour
contact me as above or see my signature below
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Okay, hereis one free ways guys, after consideration due to lot of people calling to beg me to continue with the free ways, You can make money while chatting on this website https://chattie.pro/-micheal3466 .
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by eveb1971: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
A must read for people looking how to earn from bitcoins.

https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin-kiosk
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by MICHEAL346(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 by Jaxx123: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Drum Of 200 Liters For Sale In Large Quantity / Buy Custom Resealable Bags In Usa From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Central Bank Of Nigeria (public Notice On Nospecto And Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.