Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

New Year Discounts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Year Discounts (812 Views)

Learn Coding In 3 Months With 75% Tuition Discounts! / Automate Prestashop Cart Rules: Quantity Discounts, Group Discounts, Vouchers .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Discounts by iihtNigeria: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello,

Compliments to my amiable readers!!!! I know you have missed me so much when it comes to information in relation to our same field!
Information Technology!!!! Well I am hear to preach a good news for you my people!!!!

Firstly, we at IIHT Technologies have a special offer out for everyone who comes in through the online platform........
Now what could that possible be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You can come register for any of the below courses and get a discount of upto 50%. Due to a just concluded survey it was observed that most of you do not have the basic computing knowledge and truly want to learn.
Now in light of this you can come learn

MOS: Microsoft Office Suite for just N15,500 within a month!!!! Yes i am really serious!!! All that is required is for yo to kindly walk in to our center at:
77, Ojuelegba Road 2nd floor (at top StanbicIBTC)

The class will be kicking off on the 7th of February 2017 to end on the 7th of March 2017. Guess what at the end of the programme you will equally be required to write an online exam to truly certify that you do know and can practice and function well with all that you have learnt!!!!

Like wise my people in the Designing field are also not left out!!!

Come acquire knowledge in Web Design for just N65,000
Now why is ours different?
Simple!!!!
Its a combo of both GRAPHICS DESIGN AND WEB DESIGN!!!!

So why loose out on this grand opportunity to do have that desired knowledge you have wanted on a platter of gold!!!
What will you be taught in this class:

GRAPHICS DESIGN
ANIMATION
HTML5
PHOTOSHOP
SEO
SMO
FLASH PLAYER
JAVASCRIPT
CSS
C#

And do not think am joking and extremely serious about all that i have listed above.

Please note that all the classes are 85% practical!!!!!!!

DO COME PREPARED!!!!

Want to call and inquire? Call the below numbers:

Or Email us:

aosamuel@iihtng.com
info.ng@iiht.com
leads.ng@gmail.com

We do await your arrival, calls, mails and messages!!!!

First TWENTY-FIVE ENROLLS GET A FREE GIFT!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get World Class P2p Script At An Affordable Price For A Limited Time / Windows 10 Creators Update Will Take Months To Roll Out, Microsoft Confirms. / IT Study And Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.