Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It (928 Views)

Twin Brothers Killed In Accident In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics / Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by emmanuel596(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just now I was inside the house going through nairaland so I heard a noise of an helicopter so i hurriedly went outside so that I would see the chopper flying over my roof I took out my phone entered the camera and zoomed it so I could have a clear picture and I was doing citizen journalism so that I would have evidence incase the chopper was flying for the wrong reason the chopper flew over me very closely I took pictures with my flashlights on it went round and flew abit lower and I was stoned with an empty bottle of coke... .. Hope DSS will not come and carry me

Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by NnamdiN: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
The gods must be crazy

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by pyyxxaro: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why u nor use catapult shoot the helicopter glass

If there come back ,direct them come my area for 053

Naa got shiiƬt we go use design the helicopter glass tongue
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why not mind ur business? Is that how you take pics of anything u see? U never enter problem
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by Ajewealth123(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
No be only citizen journalism, na expatriate journalism. And besides,is that ur room covered with that green trampoline? And pls kindly show us the coke can and pics of it when it was thrown
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by emmanuel596(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
No be only citizen journalism, na expatriate journalism. And besides,is that ur room covered with that green trampoline? And pls kindly show us the coke can and pics of it when it was thrown

You don't know a poultry when you see one or your ignorance is just on another level..... The bottle broke if you haven't seen an empty bottle of coke go to a nearby store tell them you want to buy a bottle of coke when you get it drink the contents what will be left on your hand when the contents is finished is called an empty bottle of coke..... sip small sense abeg
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by buzquet(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bombing you would have been better instead of stoning you with bottle coke. Lair!
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by Ajewealth123(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
emmanuel596:

You don't know a poultry when you see one or your ignorance is just on another level..... The bottle broke if you haven't seen an empty bottle of coke go to a nearby store tell them you want to buy a bottle of coke when you get it drink the contents what will be left on your hand when the contents is finished is called an empty bottle of coke..... sip small sense abeg
you definitely need a brain transplant if you can't recognize sarcasm when you see one. Your ranting is highly irrelevant. I was only being sarcastic.

And to the bolded, tell that to everyone who has tried to impact in your life one way or the other,they are just wasting their time.
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by emmanuel596(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
you definitely need a brain transplant if you can't recognize sarcasm when you see one. Your ranting is highly irrelevant. I was only being sarcastic.

Am allergic to stupiid sarcasm
Re: Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It by Ajewealth123(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
emmanuel596:

Am allergic to stupiid sarcasm
u are not allergic, your brain just can decipher one on time.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Give Me A Review About Georgia / An Aggressive Cow Blocked A Major Road In Enugu / Tanzania Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.