Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,462 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? (891 Views)

How Can I Secure My USSD Banking? / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank / We Buy Any Form Of Scrap!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good day good people. I have been trying so hard to secure a loan of 400 thousand naira to start an agro business. I am trying to own a cassava plantation that will major on the TME 419 variety and I can payback with interest within 9 months. I already tried Lapo Microfinance bank but I do not meet their requirements, especially because I don't have any business already. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by lytech1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
How will the lender locate you should incase you elope with the money
Re: HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
lytech1:
How will the lender locate you should incase you elope with the money

I have a home address and I can provide a guarantor.
Re: HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by prinxmax(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

1 Like

Re: HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
prinxmax:
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

Thank u v.much. I've done a lot of research concerning this, and have got knowledge of the biz by extensive reading and first-hand understudy with the help of those involved. There is a solid business plan. I will give a call!
Re: HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by Fedric(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
OgbeniSamm:
Good day good people. I have been trying so hard to secure a loan of 400 thousand naira to start an agro business. I am trying to own a cassava plantation that will major on the TME 419 variety and I can payback with interest within 9 months. I already tried Lapo Microfinance bank but I do not meet their requirements, especially because I don't have any business already. Thanks in anticipation.
bro how do u attent to apply for loan in LAPO? i have existing business, what are the requirement?
Re: HELP! How Can I Secure A Loan Without Any Form Of Collateral? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Fedric:
bro how do u attent to apply for loan in LAPO? i have existing business, what are the requirement?

walk into any Lapo mfb, it's very easy if u have an existing business. The requirements are ur business add, receipt of rentage of ur shop, passport photographs, 2 guarantors and u are gud to go.

(1) (Reply)

Re: potic closed / Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions / I Need Working VCC To Buy Domain Name On Godaddy (come In If You Know How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.