Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Care To Make Good Profit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Care To Make Good Profit? (364 Views)

Do You Care To Learn How To Make Money Through Exchange Business Masterclasses? / Making Good Profit From Car Wash Business / MMM MAVRO: Care To Sell Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Care To Make Good Profit? by flinsburg: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello fellas,
It's Patayaki,
I have designed a food distribution process which is quite profitable and would successfully earn returns of over 10million Naira monthly.

It's coined around a networking concept and also built to sell and distribute food for all food industries. It's quite profitable and would successfully build itself into the market.
This idea is sustainable as both buyers and sellers would massively benefit from the concept.
My needs to successfully establish this concept are as follows :

1) Experienced marketer with the idea of networking and has successfully executed plans.

2) Web developer that can invest his knowledge and be paid handsomely later, he must be dedicated to the concept, should he accept he must deliver within weeks

3) Google App developer also will be issued a contract and paid handsomely for his work.

4) Procurement; people with procurement experience for food items, company knowledge on food manufacturers and processors.

5) most importantly THE Money Man ; someone with cash and willing to contribute to a viable idea, we are looking at cash from around 400,000 Naira to 1 million Naira.

Every person would fully be rewarded and would immensely profit from being part of a great concept that is sure to yield a lot of Money and that would be sustained for a long time and grow in share value of up to billions of Naira.
Join me let's build something great.

Thank you

Call _ 08059149648 or whatsapp, let's start the discussion. My name is Uche.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Available / Can Anyone Help Me Obtain A Charcoal Export Contract / Morning Nairalanders..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.