Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. (1142 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by Dantecmu(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2009
WELL BY NEXT YEAR I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT CANADA DURING MY ANNUAL LEAVE. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THOSE NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE APPLIED TO CANADIAN EMBASSY IF THE EMBASSY DO HONOUR HOTEL RESERVATION AND IF IT HAD TO BE PAID FOR. JUST NEED EM LITTLE OPINION HERE.

TNX
Re: How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by johnkent(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
hotel reservations are not to be paid for unless u want to pay for it. Do not pay for anything until u get ur visa.
Re: How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by Dantecmu(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2009
johnkent:

hotel reservations are not to be paid for unless u want to pay for it. Do not pay for anything until u get your visa.

DO THEY HONOUR IT AND DO U KNOW ANYONE WHO DID SAME AND WAS GRANTED A VISA?
Re: How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by johnkent(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
I really dont know cuz i dont need visa to go to cananda but when i do need a visa for a country, I never pay for anything until i have the visa on me. I only make reservations.
I dont think u want to lose up to $1000 CAN paying for hotels and then not get the visa. I believe a reservation will work.
Re: How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by Delta007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dantecmu:

WELL BY NEXT YEAR I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT CANADA DURING MY ANNUAL LEAVE. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THOSE NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE APPLIED TO CANADIAN EMBASSY IF THE EMBASSY DO HONOUR HOTEL RESERVATION AND IF IT HAD TO BE PAID FOR. JUST NEED EM LITTLE OPINION HERE.

TNX
They do; however, that really proves nothing. You have to prove that you'd be going back after your vacation.
Re: How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
Poster.
For u to get an invite based on visiting grounds, u need to have someone / relative who lives in Canada that way, s/he can send an IV with an approval consent from d Nigeria Consular Office in Canada after which u culd posibly secure a Visa. And hey, u'd rather not make any expense b4 getting ya Viza. Hope this helps.
Re: How Best Can I Get An Invite To Canada. by dancewith: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
Yeah Dude, they honour the reservation. Dont use the invitation from someone. The consular requirement for that invitation to be considered valid is so stringent and long you may likey run into errors using them

The reservation is considered ok and if everyother things check out, you will get your visa. You do not have to pay for the reservation until you get to canada or get your visa however you want it

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Deportee From Austria,Turned To A Punching Bag / Likely Questions To Be Ask By Germany Embassy / How Much Is A Belgium ( Tokunbo ) Vw Golf Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.