Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid (488 Views)

Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Three Men To Serve 40 Months Jail Term For Stealing Palmoil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid by koolval007(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please I am confuse and need help from this forum. I have been working with MIFE Construction Nig Ltd in portharcourt, Rivers state before I was laid off 1st Of November 2016.
Have been demanding for my 6months unpaid salaries and over 40 months pension payment not remitted to my account but the company said all payment are put on hold for no just cause. This acts has been going on with other ex workers and there money get away with because the M.D of the company has influence over us.
Please, I need help on what to do and which organisation I can lay my complain to.
Will this organisation charge me for services render because I don't have money to even feed my self and family now.
Please advise and which office address to go to.
Thanks
Re: Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid by koolval007(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please help

(1) (Reply)

Security Intercept Baby Factory Syndicate In Plateau / Gombe Court Official Arraigned For Contract Scam (photos) / Battered Corps Member Posted Out Of Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.